剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
他们快得出奇 特别能爬
They're fast as hell; they can climb anything.
你们没见过他们吗
You haven't seen 'em?
说不定他们还在那 说不定已经跑了
You know, maybe they're still there, maybe they're not.
不管怎么样 我得回去
Either way, I've gotta go back
清理干净那栋楼
and finish clearing the place,
不过现在我少了两个部下
but now I'm down two men.
我们去拿我们的家伙
We'll get our stuff.
曼哈顿中城 宾州车站
不好意思
Sorry, excuse me.
让一让 不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.
-伙计 好好排队 -我是疾控中心的
- Look, buddy, wait your turn! - CDC! CDC!
该区域内所有人和财务均需接受检查
最近怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
你去华盛顿干什么
What's your business in Washington?
我住在华盛顿 我回家
I live in Washington. I'm going home.
你在纽约多久了
How long have you been in New York?
2月12号♥起 飞机着陆♥四♥天后
Since February 12th. Four days after the plane landed.
你是疾控中心的
You're with the CDC.
没错
That's right.
现在你要走了吗
And now you're leaving?
我们明天要开一个部署会议
We have a response deployment meeting tomorrow.
我们要派遣更多的人手过来
We're sending more teams back up here.
我能看看你的驾驶证吗
Can I see your driver's license, please?
我不开车
I don't drive.
这是开往华盛顿特区的
This is the final boarding call for
130次东北走廊快车的最后一次检票通知
130 Northeast Corridor Express to Washington, DC.
那是我要乘的火车
That's my train.
一路平安
Have a safe trip home.
感谢你的帮助
Thank you for your service.
登车门
国土安全
东北区域号♥列车
终点站 华盛顿特区
-不用找零了 -谢谢
- Keep the change. - Thanks.
我们得把和卫♥生♥部♥部长的会议推后
We're gonna have to push that meeting with the Surgeon General.
随便编个理由
Tell him something, whatever.
好 我把和运输部部长的会议移到五点半
OK. I'll just move the Secretary of Transportation to 5:30.
很好
Perfect.
-你介意我坐在这吗 -请坐吧
- Mind if I sit here? - Have at it.
没有
It's not here.
还有件事
Oh, and another thing.
据传 它有银质的封面
It allegedly has a silver cover.
据传
Allegedly?
这是18K金的百达翡丽2484
This is an 18-karat gold Patek Philippe 2484.
如果你想要的话 这算定金
A down payment, if you will.
这块
This one,
这是追针计时1563
this is a Reference 1563 Split-Second Chronograph.
人们只知道有三块存世
Only three are known to exist.
这是第四块
This is the fourth.
如果你帮我找到书 它就是你的了
If you find me my book, then it's yours.
其实...
Actually...
我确实认识一些
I do know someone who deals with
和你找的东西打交道的人
the kind of shit you're looking for.
宗教画像之类的东西
Religious iconography and that sort of stuff.
再问一次 那书叫什么
What's the book called again?
「陨落之光」 有两个C
The Occido Lumen. Double c.
你是哪个部门的
What department are you with?
疾控中心
CDC.
你们一定都很忙
I bet you're keeping busy.
是挺忙的 那你呢
Pretty busy. How about you?
我是能源部的律师
I'm a lawyer with the Energy Department.
我被检疫隔离了
I got caught in the quarantine.
谢天谢地 我们是公务员
Thank God for government jobs, I'll tell you that.
我最终得以获批放行
I finally got cleared to travel.
我叫尼尔·亚彻 你叫什么
I'm Neil Aher. What's your name?
乔纳森 乔纳森·克罗利
Jonathan. Jonathan Crowley.
我觉得之前好像在哪见过你
I feel like I've seen you somewhere before.
对 别人总这么说
Yeah, I get that a lot.
你在餐车买♥♥的酒吗
You pick those up in the bar car?
-是啊 -好的
- Yeah. - Right.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你没事
You're clear.
有些人可能还没有出现病征
A person may not even have physical symptoms yet.
你没事
You're clear.
宝贝你还好吗
Baby! How are you?
-你没事吧 -往那走
- Are you OK? Yeah? - Over there.
你需要透透气
You need some air.
我不知道该不该等到他转化...
I don't know if we should wait for him to turn...
应该让他来决定 和他家人一起
It should be his decision. His and his family.
你说得对
You're right.
我去通知他的家人
I'll go talk to the family.
你能帮我检查一下另一位病人吗
Do you mind taking a look at someone else for me?
我的侄子 米奇
It's my nephew, Mikey.
他昨晚摔下了楼梯 撞到了头
He got knocked down some stairs last night and landed on his head.
我们的医生认为他应该没事
Our doctor, he thinks he'll probably be OK,
但我注意他脸上这里有刮伤
but, um, I noticed a little cut on his face, there.
我只是想确认一下
I just want to be sure.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
先别急着哀悼
Forget I'm sorrys!
-我们难道不能做点什么吗 -不可能的
- Can't we do something here? - It's not possible.
这不是我的个人看法 而是科学事实
It's not my opinion; it's a scientific fact.
你凭什么这么肯定
How the hell can you be sure?
我最好的朋友也被划伤了
My best friend was nicked,
与这孩子同出一辙
much the same way this boy's been.
我们为了取出虫子 用美工刀割开了他的脸
We cut his face open with a box cutter to get the worms out.
我们当时就如此绝望
We were that desperate.
结果太晚了
It was too late,
虫子已经遍布他体内了
the worms were everywhere inside him.
该死的
God damn it!
先生
Sir...
你那是什么 银剑之类的东西吗
What is that, like a silver sword or something?
没错 还有银弹和能射银钉的射钉枪
Yeah. And silver grenades, and silver nails in the nail gun.
那根钢筋呢
What about the rebar?
它也有什么我不知道的特殊能力吗
That's some kinda of special properties, I don't know about?
有啊 它不会折弯
Yeah. It doesn't bend.
我们到达红钩区的中心了
Well, here we are in the center of Red Hook.
我们得肃清这片区域
We need to own this neighborhood.
来吧
Let's do it.
想看看银的厉害吗
So, wanna see what silver can do?
挺有满足感的是吧
Satisfying, no?
还行 但何不直接这样
It's OK. But why wouldn't I just do this?
有道理
Fair point.
费特
Fet.
安全 队长
It's all clear, Chief.
这楼里远不止这些 我见过它们
Well, I know there's more in here, I've seen 'em.
你们检查过电梯吗
You guys checked the elevator?
电梯停运了
It's not working.
小心手雷
Fire in the hole!
好吧 这下我知道银器的威力了
OK, now I get the silver thing.
我拿了些吗♥啡♥
I got the morphine.
我一直在考虑
I've been thinking,
也许 我更愿意等着他转化
maybe, I'd rather wait, until he turns.
这样也许对我来说更好下手
It might make it easier to do it.
虽然我不了解他
I don't know him,
但我认为他更愿意以一个人的姿态死去
but I think he would rather go out as himself.
美国经典儿童文学作品
我过去常常给他读「晚安 月亮」I used to read to him Goodnight Moon
然后唱着歌♥伴他入睡
and sing him to sleep.
等你准备好了 就把药注射进去
When you're ready, just push the plunger in.
我一直在对我的人♥民♥说要接受现实
I've been asking my people to be OK with this.
可是我却做不到
I can't even do it.
布鲁克林 红钩区 哥伦比亚街
快停下来
Oh, make it stop!
现身吧
Show yourself!
费茨威廉
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表