剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
教授
Professor.
-你吃过东西了吗 -我不饿
- Did you eat anything? - I'm not hungry.
不行 你得吃东西
No, you gotta eat.
你得保持健康 保存体力
You gotta stay healthy and sharp.
我去给你拿点吃的
I'm gonna get you something.
你都不吼我一句的吗
You're not even gonna growl at me?
我没事
I'm fine.
这一天你上哪去了
Where were you all day?
去追踪血祖了
On the trail of the Master.
结果呢
And?
没找到
Nothing.
费特先生 我需要你的帮助
Mr. Fet, I need your help.
我有个储物柜...
I have a storage locker...
里面装着一些其它装备
In it are all my extra supplies.
我当初把它们分开存放
I, uh, kept them separate
就是为了应付现在这种情况
for just this type of an emergency.
我需要把它们取回来
I need to retrieve them.
好 没问题
Yeah, OK.
我们明天一早就出发
We leave first thing in the morning.
看吧 这倒是个好迹象
See, that's... that's a good sign:
你在给我下命令
you giving me orders.
你弄伤他了 不是吗
You hurt him, you know?
那个血祖
The Master,
你让他受伤了
you wounded him.
不要觉得自己失败了
You shouldn't feel like you failed.
牛顿第三定律 相互作用的两个物体之间的
Newton's Third Law states that for every action
曼哈顿 圣·露西娅盲人学校
作用力和反作用力总是大小相等方向相反
there is an equal and opposite reaction.
写仔细了
Write carefully.
牛顿第三定律 相互作用的两个物体之间的
Newton's Third Law states that for every action
作用力和反作用力总是大小相等方向相反
there is an equal and opposite reaction.
孩子们 合上书本
Children, close your work
听我说两句
and listen to me for one minute.
鉴于目前的状况
Given everything that's going on,
我们决定将学校搬迁至市外
we have decided to relocate the institute to outside of the city.
如今国民警卫队已经在通往市外的各个桥头
Now, the National Guard is in the process
如今国民警卫队已经在通往市外的各个桥头
of setting up checkpoints at all of the bridges and
以及各个隧♥道♥处设置了检查站
all of the tunnels leading out of the city,
但多亏了我们慷慨的赞助商 石心基金会
but thanks to our generous sponsors at the Stoneheart Foundation,
我们获得了离开曼哈顿的通行权
we've gotten a transit pass out of Manhattan.
所以那些我们已经联♥系♥上家长的同学
So, those of you whose parents we've managed to contact,
你们的家长会来学校接你们
you will be picked up here at the school.
其他人和我一起坐大巴车
The rest of the group will travel with me on the bus
前往新泽西的新校址
to our new location in New Jersey.
好了 同学们 收拾好东西
All right, everyone, empty your lockers
拿上行李 我们两个小时后出发
and pack your bag. We are leaving in two hours.
天哪 扎克 你在干什么
Jesus Christ, Zack! What are you doing?!
我在练习
I'm practicing.
你疯了吗
You're mad?
我们好好谈谈 好吗
Let's talk it out. OK?
你可以大喊大叫 怎样都行
You can yell, you can scream, whatever,
但让我们面对现实吧
but let's deal with this.
她死了
She's gone.
她没死 她当时就站在那
She's not gone! She was right there!
你把她吓跑了 你朝她开枪
You scared her away! You shot her!
她已经转化了 你知道这是怎么回事吗
She's turned. Do you understand how that works?
她病了 连你都这么说过
She's sick! You even said so!
她的心脏 她的器官
Her heart... her organs...
都已经坏死了
they're all gone.
我救不了她了
There's nothing I can do to help her.
谁也救不了她了
There's nothing anybody can do to help her.
她现在是另一种生物了
She's something else now.
胡说
Bullshit!
你是医生 不是吗 爸爸
You're a doctor, right, dad?
那救救她啊 找出解药
Then save her! Find a cure!
知道吗 一个人喝酒就像是独自跳舞
You know, drinking alone is like dancing alone.
敬幸存吗
To... survival?
敬胜利
To victory.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this?
我得做出来了才能知道
Oh, I won't know until it's finished.
那你怎么知道什么时候算做完了
How will you know it's finished?
当我知道这是个什么玩意的时候
When I know what the hell it is.
你还会打禅语啊
That's a Zen riddle.
很可惜我的工作太过以结果为导向
Too bad my job is so results-oriented.
-你还有工作啊 -对 拯救人类
- You still have a job? - Yeah. Saving the human race.
对哦 我都忘了
Oh, right. I forgot.
放肆
Ah, "Presumptuous:
即无法认识行为的底线
"Failing to observe the limits
或者行为是否合适
of what is permitted or appropriate."
我是真的惹到你了是吧
I really got under your skin with that remark, didn't I?
不合时宜 胆大
"Impertinent. Bold.
-自信 -自大
- Confident." - Arrogant.
自我中心 脸皮厚
Egotistical. Cheeky.
咱们这是在说你还是说我
I forget, are we talking about you or me?
好吧 告诉我
All right, so tell me,
哪一个更有趣
which is more fun?
在网上叱咤风云还是在这巧夺天工
Crashing the Internet or making this thing?
艺术很难被大众接受
Art rarely goes viral,
但黑暗的作品却容易广为流传
but dark deeds seem to be contagious.
你说的对 谢谢
You're absolutely right. Thank you.
谢谢什么
For what?
这杯酒
The drink.
疯子
Nutter.
校车
请问
Excuse me.
我们到隔离区了吗
Are we at the quarantine zone?
我好像没听到过桥的声音
I didn't hear us go over a bridge,
也没听见穿过隧♥道♥
or through a tunnel.
好了 全体注意
OK, everyone.
牵起你邻座的手
Grab your seatmate's hands,
我们准备下车集♥合♥
we're gonna get off the bus and gather just outside.
我要去上厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
大家一定都想去上个厕所
I'm sure we could all use a trip to the restroom,
吃点东西
and some food.
站我旁边
Stand with me.
桑格老师
Miss Sanger?
我知道 梅根
I... I know, Meghan.
-你是最后一个了 对吗 -好象是
- You're the last, right? - I think so.
好了 来 我来当你的小伙伴
OK, come on. I'll be your buddy.
欢迎 孩子们
Welcome, children!
谁在那里
Hello? Who's there?
你们能和老师一起来这里 真是太好了
How wonderful that you have all arrived with your teacher.
桑格老师 这些孩子都是天生的盲人吗
Miss Sanger, are all these children blind from birth?
有的是
Some of them are, yes,
也有的不是
but not all of them.
我们...这是新学校吗
Are we... Is this the new school?
你们已经到达终点站了
Your journey has indeed come to an end,
但你们的冒险之旅才刚刚开始
but your adventure is just beginning.
基因变异
治愈方法和疫苗几乎是不可能实现的
So, finding a cure or making a vaccine is nearly impossible.
但我们可以做的 就是利用我们掌握的
But what we can do is take everything we know
所有关于阻止疫情传播的知识
about how to stop an epidemic
制♥造♥出一场新的瘟疫
and use that knowledge to start one.
感染受感染者
Infect the infected.
找到吸血鬼基因中的弱点
Find a weak link in the vampire biology
制♥造♥出什么东西能加以利用
and cook something up to exploit it.
感染携带者
Infect the carriers,
切断感染链
break the chain.
我们需要一种能大规模扩散瘟疫的东西
We need something we can distribute on a mass scale.
要让吸血鬼很容易受到感染
Something that vampires are vulnerable to,
但未被转化的人类却能够承受
but that non-turned humans can tolerate.
体温较高 带刺形态
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表