剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
我们什么时候谈谈你到底在那边遇到了什么事
When are we going to talk about exactly what happened down there?
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what there is to talk about.
我不该那时过去
I shouldn't have gone when I did.
你是对的 我错了
You were right. I was wrong.
-好吧 -嗯 再见
- Ok... - Ok. See ya.
布鲁克林 红钩区 范布伦特大街
法莱多议员效率真高啊
Councilwoman Faraldo's taking care of business, huh?
再过几天 她就能把整个红钩区封锁上
A couple more days, she'll have all of Red Hook sealed off.
虽然值得敬佩 但至多就是缓兵之计
Admirable, but at best only a holding action.
我们该早点出发的
We should have set off earlier.
他是个大忙人
He's a busy man.
我们如果迟到 他可能会取消约会
If we're late, he's liable to cancel the appointment.
是啊 我忘了炸毁地铁道
Yeah, I forgot that blowing those transit tunnels
会害得交通瘫痪
would play hell with the traffic.
达齐不是也要一起来吗
I thought Dutch was coming along.
不 她朋友妮奇
No. Her friend Nikki,
她不愿跟我们一起住
she's uncomfortable staying with us,
达齐在帮她找房♥子
so, uh, Dutch is helping her find a place
去那些检查过的楼了
in one of the buildings we cleared.
费特先生 别再想着那姑娘了
Mr. Fet, get your head out of her skirt
心放在正事上
and back in the game.
你得专注
You need to be focused up here.
不用担心
No, don't.... Don't you worry.
布鲁克林 红钩区 伊利湖
你怎么样 扎克
So, how you doing, Zack?
你今早挺沉默的
You've been pretty quiet this morning.
我昨晚梦到妈妈了
I had a dream about mom last night.
是吗 什么样的梦
Oh, yeah? What kind of dream?
我回到家 她在厨房♥
I went back to the house and she was there in the kitchen.
我问她她去哪了
I asked her where she'd been.
她说 「我一直在这里啊
She said, "I've been here all along,
等你呢」
waiting for you."
她看上去好正常
She looked so normal.
还做了意面
She made spaghetti,
-蒜蓉面包 -你最喜欢了
- garlic bread... - Your favorite.
感觉好真实 她还抱我
It was so real. When she hugged me,
我能闻到她头发的味儿
I could smell her hair.
你知道出现在教堂的那个
You do understand that wasn't your mother
不是你妈妈吧
who showed up at the church, right?
你妈妈已经死了
Your mother is dead.
那怪物占据了她的身体
That creature took over her body.
她唯一的心思就是转化你
Her one goal is to turn you.
-你不确定 -我确定
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do!
你看到了那么多 现在也该明白了
And after everything you've seen, so should you.
-怎么回事 -不知道 走吧
- What was that? - I dunno. Come on.
什么味儿啊
What's that smell?
火♥药♥
Gunpowder.
有人吗
Hello?
小心着点
Careful with that thing.
我们关门了
We're closed.
-走吧 -我们看到有人跑开
- Go. - We saw somebody running away.
-怎么回事 你受伤了吗 -没有
- What happened? Are you hurt? - No!
我爸是医生
My dad's a doctor.
爸爸 他是医生
Pa, he's a doctor.
吉米·吴吗 我是瓦西里·费特的朋友
Jimmy Wu? I'm a friend of Vasiliy Fet.
让我看看
Let me see.
这伤很重 怎么回事
This is a serious injury. What happened?
有个人跑来 我们认识的人
A guy came in, a guy that we know.
我们以为了解的人
A guy that we thought we knew and he...
他想做交易
He wanted to deal, so...
我们有很多副业
We have a lot of side businesses.
看来子弹穿透了 这是好事
Looks like the slug went right through. That's good.
但糟糕的是造成了不小的损伤
What's not so good is the damage it may have done on the way.
-他失血很多 -我不是外科医生
- He's losing a lot of blood! - I'm not a surgeon!
我不是干这个的
This isn't what I do.
-但医院都不开门 -你能救他吗
- But with no hospitals running... - Can you help him?
-求你 -没有外科手术工具
- Please! - There isn't much I can do
-我做不了什么 -那个我们有
- without a surgical kit. - Oh, we have those.
那些不能去医院的人 比如黑帮分子
They're a really popular item for people who can't go
经常用得上这些
to the hospitals... like gang members.
你能救他吗
Can you save him?
我尽力
I'm gonna try.
这位神秘的卖♥♥家是谁
So, who is this mysterious seller,
他又是如何得到的
and how did he acquire it?
我答应保密他的身份了
I promised to protect his anonymity.
鉴于书的历史 他对自己的安全十分担忧
Given the book's history, he is concerned about his safety.
他想卖♥♥多少
How much does he want for it?
这可是他最宝贵的收藏之一
Well, it is one of his most prized possessions.
要他忍♥痛割舍这样一件...
It's terrifically painful for him to part with...
别兜圈子了 告诉我数字
Skip the soft shoe and give me a number.
告诉我你的价码
Tell me what you're willing to pay.
二十万美元
$200,000.
这恐怕不够
I don't think that's going to get it done.
五十万
Half a million.
-你是真心想要这书啊 -现金 今天给
- Well, you really want this book. - In cash. Today.
-金条 -成交
- In gold. - Done.
还有其他人对此感兴趣
There are other interested parties.
谁
Who?
也有亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安吗
Is one of them Abraham Setrakian?
他根本不是真心想买♥♥ 只会浪费你的时间
The man's not a serious player. He's wasting your time.
多谢建议
I appreciate the advice.
说个数 这就把交易说定
Name a figure that will close the deal right now.
不行 还有其他竞拍者就不行
I can't, not as long there are other bidders.
别跟我耍花样 保罗 你会后悔的
Don't play games with me, Paul! You'll regret it.
这我能证明
I can attest to that.
这位是谁
And who is this gentleman?
我的合作伙伴 在自♥由♥中心的事宜上帮我
An associate. He's helping me with the Freedom Centers.
回头联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
主教大人有什么
Now, what could His Eminence possibly have
会值得你动用五十万美元购下呢
that would be worth half a million dollars to you?
你怎么敢擅自闯进来
How dare you barge in here unannounced!
你还没回答我呢
You haven't answered the question.
因为那不关你的事
Because it's none of your damn business!
这间办公室里发生的一切
Everything that transpires in this office
都关我的事
is my business.
可可 让我们单独待会儿
Coco, will you give us some privacy?
真的吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes!
小可怜
Poor dear.
我觉得你伤到她了
I believe you hurt her feelings.
你不能这么死盯着我
I won't be micromanaged.
你如果再对我寸步不离
If you continue to scrutinize my every move,
我会落后于计划安排 如果我失败了
I won't make our timetable. And if I fail,
你就会失败 你的主人会不高兴的
you fail and your master will be displeased.
我们可不希望你失败 爱尔德里奇
We don't want you to fail, Eldritch.
我们都是一队的
We are all on the same team.
但说到计划安排
Though, speaking of timetables,
我们的设施什么时候能恢复
when will our facility be back on track?
幸好破坏行为并不高明
Fortunately, the sabotage was inept.
几周就能修复好
It should only take a couple of weeks to repair.
给你一周 多一天都不行
You have one week. Not a day more.
对了 我最近都没见你的人波利瓦
By the way, I haven't seen your man Bolivar lately.
希望他不是遭不测了
I hope nothing's happened to him.
-波利瓦有新任务了 -是吗
- Bolivar has a new assignment. - Really?
什么任务
Doing what?
血祖选他做了新皮囊
The Master has chosen him as his new vessel.
真没想到
Well! Imagine that!
我一直以为 他会选一个
I always assumed he would pick someone
一直效忠于他的人
with a distinguished record of loyal service...
比如你
Like you.
他居然选了个过气的流行歌♥手
Instead, he selects a washed-up pop star?
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表