剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
-我的天啊 -尸体被残忍♥地肢解
- Holy Christ! - The body was brutally mutilated.
麦克纳马拉主教惨遭杀害
现场有闯入的痕迹
Signs of forced entry were discovered ...
-怎么了 -但仍未发现
- What's wrong? - But there is no evidence
住处有任何贵重物品丢失
that valuables were taken from the residence.
-现场还发现另一具尸体 -我的天啊
- A second body also found... - Oh my God!
麦克纳马拉主教惨遭杀害
谁会做出这种事
Who would do such a thing?
是因为那本书吗
Could it be because of that book?
爱尔德里奇 你显然很不安
Eldritch, you're obviously upset.
如果你能把真♥相♥都告诉我...
If you tell me what this is all about...
我不想你搀和进来
I don't want you involved!
你觉得艾霍斯特
Do you think Eichorst
-和此事有关吗 -可可 够了
- had something to do with this? - Coco, please!
我没法帮你如果你...
I can't help you if...
这不是你该操心的事
This is not your concern!
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白了 很清楚
Yes, Very clearly.
可可 你要干嘛
Coco? What are you doing?
可可 你要去哪 拜托
Coco, where are you going? Coco, please!
我给过你很多机会
I gave you every chance.
你想自己守着秘密
You want to keep your secrets to yourself,
那你就自己一个人过吧
then that's exactly what will happen.
你怎么拿了把枪回来
What are you doing with that?
-我想也许能派上用场 -扎克 饿吗
- Thought it might come in handy. - Hey, Zack. You hungry?
你们俩又怎么了
What's that all about?
他还是接受不了凯莉的事实
He's still in denial about Kelly.
我们总为这事吵
We keep having the same circular argument.
这情有可原 想想看 伊弗
I wonder why. Think about it, Eph.
你从一开始就混淆他的视听
You've sent him mixed messages since day one.
先是向他隐瞒真♥相♥
First, you shield him from the truth.
接着你又残忍♥地揭露它
Then you rubbed his face in it.
然后你又去了华府 把他丢给我照顾
Then you take off to Washington and leave him here with me.
你让我这么做的
You told me to do that!
因为你执意要去 我又阻止不了
Because I couldn't stop you from going!
扎克当时希望你留下来
Zack wanted you to stay.
结果你去了后都没给他打个电♥话♥
And yet you never even called him.
一次都没有
Not once.
打来问候孩子是你当爹的责任
It's your responsibility as a father to check in.
天知道你怎么连这点时间都没有
God knows why you couldn't find the time.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你有事瞒著我
You're hiding something.
我从你的眼睛里看得出来
I can see it in your eyes.
你想知道华府之行发生了什么吗 行
Alright, you want to know what happened in DC? Fine.
先从火车说起 我确实见到了巴恩斯
Let's start with the train. I did see Barnes.
他看见我了 我想在巴尔的摩下车
He saw me. I wanted to get off at Baltimore,
我们打起来了 是我把他推下火车的
we got into a fight and I'm the one that threw him off.
你为什么不早告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
怎么开口 我千里迢迢跑过去
Oh, I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the fact
想拯救全人类
that I went down there to save the human race,
结果换来的是四个人因我而死
and all I managed to do was get four people killed.
-四个 除了巴恩斯呢 -罗伯
- Four? Barnes? - Rob,
还有一个要杀我们的杀手
the man that was sent to kill us...
第四个是谁
Who was the fourth?
丽·托马斯
Leigh Thomas.
她是个医药代表
She was a pharmaceutical rep.
杀手对她开了枪 她死在了我怀里
The hit man shot her and she bled out in my arms.
我懂了
I see.
扎克
Zack.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈好想你
I've missed you so much.
我也想你
I've missed you, too.
快 宝贝 让妈妈进来
Please, honey, let me in.
我有好多话要跟你说
There is so much I have to tell you.
但...
But...
我不能开门
I can't.
你...
You're...
看看妈妈
Look at me.
他们说的都不是真的
You can see that that's not true.
我之前病了
I was sick,
病得很严重 但我现在好多了
very sick, but I'm getting better.
给我开门 我会跟你解释一切
Just let me in and I'll explain everything.
谢谢你跟我坦白
Thank you for telling me.
我不能
I can't!
你听见什么了吗
Did you hear something?
扎克
Zack?
我好冷 小扎 快让我进去
I'm so cold, Z. Just let me in
我们可以把事情说清楚 好吗
and we can work this out together, Ok?
扎克 你没事吧
Zack, you all right?
-不 别开门 -你错了 爸爸
- No! Don't! - You were wrong, dad.
看看她 她需要我们的帮助
Look at her. She needs our help.
别让她进来
Don't let her in!
伊弗 把他给我吧
Eph, give him to me.
反正你也不想要他
You never wanted him anyway.
我们让扎克决定他想跟谁
Let's let Zack decide who he wants to be with.
我很想知道他会选谁
I wonder who he'll choose.
扎克 宝贝
Zack? Honey?
别动
Stay there!
-到妈妈这里来 -凯莉 你在哪
- Come to me. - Kelly, where are you?
出来吧 你不是想谈吗 那就谈吧
Come on out. You wanna talk? Let's talk.
诺拉 小心
Nora! Watch out!
伊弗
Eph!
伊弗
Eph!
不 别碰他 别动他
No, get off of him! Leave him alone!
不要 住手
No, stop!
求你住手
Please stop!
扎克
Zack?
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表