剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
他有享不尽的荣华和富贵
He has all the money and power he ever needs.
为什么他要这么做 他想得到什么
Why is he doing this? What does he want?
这50年来帕尔默一直徘徊在死亡的边缘
Palmer's been on the precipice of death for 50 years.
有人也许会接受现实 但帕尔默
Some people might make peace with that, but Palmer...
他却和血祖做了交易
he made a bargain instead.
他想成为其中一员
He wants to be one of them.
等一下
Wait.
你是说他给人们带来世界末日
Are you saying that he started an apocalypse
就为了变成一个吸血鬼
to become a muncher?
并不是普通的吸血鬼 而是升级版的
No, not just any muncher, an elevated one.
他坚信自己会成为血祖的伙伴
He believes he's going to be the Master's partner
我♥操♥
Damn.
这份外卖♥♥送到111街和麦德逊大道岔口
I have a delivery, to 111th and Madison.
你知道这多疯狂吗 还是你不肯承认现实
Do you realize how psychotic this is or are you in denial?
这家饭馆在支助你的学业 好吗
This restaurant is paying for your education, huh?
什么学业 爸
What education, Dad?
课程被无限期地取消了 我还能学什么
Classes canceled indefinitely, so what am I studying for?
我们这不是在讨论
Tut! I'm not having this discussion.
去外面是很危险的
You know, it can be dangerous out there
就算是在白天
even during the day.
我可以陪你去
I can go with you.
如果她需要帮忙 我会陪着她
I'll go with her if she needs help.
恕我直言 对付外面那些怪物
With all due respect? I've got a lot more experience
我可比你有经验多了
dealing with these monsters than you do.
别担心
她会平安无事的
She'll be all right.
除非我死了 否则我不会让她
The only way I'm letting her walk out of here
跟一个肮脏的罪犯一起走出这里
with some horny gangbanger is if I am dead.
是吗
Oh yeah?
-是的 -洗碗工
- Yeah. - Dishwasher?
要不然这样 让她来做决定
Why don't we do this? Why don't we let her decide?
110街地铁站 市郊&布朗克斯区
你在学什么
So what are you studying?
东哈莱姆 提托·普恩特街
-医学预科 -是吗
- Ah, pre-med. - Really?
有机化学和物理学
Organic chemistry and physics.
我本想成为一名胸腔科医师
I was going to be a pulmonologist.
不用多说了
Save your breath.
他都不懂你在说什么
He doesn't know what you're talking about.
那你知道吗
Yeah, and you do?
肺脏医师
A lung doctor.
是的 但现在我不太确定了
Yeah, but now I'm not so sure.
你没必要放弃你的理想 就因为
You don't have to give up on your dream just because--
这并不是我真正的理想
It's not my exact dream.
我妈妈的表妹是胸腔科医师
My mom's cousin's a pulmonologist
她可以挣很多钱
and she makes really good money.
我以为一旦去了医学院
I thought once I got to med school,
我就可以自己做决定
I could make my own choices,
可是现在一切都变了
but just now everything's changing...
来吧
Come on.
真有绅士风度啊
What a gentleman.
你在哪学的这些礼节
Where'd you learn those manners?
是在你纹身的地方吗
Same place you got your tattoos?
好了 我明白了 伙计
Okay, I get it, man.
我以为我了解你了
I thought I knew you,
你想为难我
so you want to give me a hard time.
那我说明白
So here it is.
我进过监狱 我偷过东西
I went to prison. I was a thief.
我想做个斗士
I wanted to be a fighter,
但我不能以它为生
but I couldn't make a living at it.
我让我妈妈伤心了
So I broke my mother's heart,
我在州北蹲过监狱
and I did a bid upstate.
现在我一无所有
Now I'm nothing.
你满意了吗
You happy?
我看着像满意吗
Do I look happy?
好了 你们别这样 我们到了
Okay, come on, guys. We're here.
99.75美元 包含50美元运费
$99.75 and that's including $50 for the delivery fee.
不用找了
Keep the change.
漂亮 25美分小费
Nice. Twenty-five cent tip.
要分成三份吗
Split it three ways?
等一下 等一下
Hold on, hold on, hold on!
你后面 在你后面 当心
Hey! Behind you! Behind you! Watch out!
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 我没事
你看不出来吗
Can't you tell?
好了 我扶着你 我们走
C'mon, c'mon, I got you. Let's go. Let's go.
我扶着你
I got you.
华盛顿 U街走廊
我曾在无国界医生组织待了一阵
So, I'm doing this stint at Doctors Without Borders,
在金沙萨开了间小诊所
setting up a small clinic in Kinshasa
为儿童接种麻风腮疫苗
administering the MMR vaccine to children.
过了大概三周
Week three or so,
军方认为我们是在感染孩子们
the military decides we're infecting the kids,
而不是接种 就让我们关门了
not inoculating them, shut us down,
-把我关进了监狱 -监狱 天哪
- threw me in jail. - Jail! Oh, my God.
可不是嘛
Oh yeah.
声称我参与了美国间谍行动
Claimed I was part of an American spy operation.
当他们认为你是间谍时
Credentials don't mean shit
身份证明一点用没有
when they decide you're a spy.
终于 在第四天
Finally, day four,
无国界医生组织的人出现了
This guy shows up from Doctors Without Borders,
自称是我的老板
Saying He's your boss.
把我从监狱弄出来了
gets me out of jail.
「自称」是你的老板
"Saying" he's your boss?
我之前从来没有见过他
Never seen him before in my life.
结果发现他根本不是无国界医生组织的
Turns out he's not with Doctors Without Borders at all.
-他是... -美国国♥务♥院♥的人
- He's with the-- - US State Department.
那不是我第一次假扮医生了
Well, that's not the first time I'd played doctor.
-你们就是这么认识的 -没错
- That's how you guys met? - Uh-huh.
是的 我重开了诊所
Yeah. I got the clinic up and running,
我后来一直跟罗伯在那儿聚面
and Rob and I hung out for the rest of my time there.
我就知道你是间谍
I knew you were a spy.
我当时是隶属于国♥务♥院♥的国防专员
I was a defense attache attached to the State Department,
-跟你说明白 -意思说他就是间谍
- I'll have you know. - That means he was a spy.
我是丽
This is Leigh.
谢谢 乔纳斯 好 很好
Thanks, Jonas. Yeah. Great.
没问题
Will do.
生物医药研发外包明天要见面 我们成了
The CRO wants a meeting tomorrow. We're in play.
太好了
Yes.
越过一个大障碍
Big hurdle.
但不要忘了 这只是第一步
But let's not forget, this is just the first step.
-你要去哪 -我有个约会
- Where you going? - Oh, I have a date
和昨晚我遇到的姑娘
with the lady I met last night.
你们两个看起来挺合得来
You two seem to be getting on okay,
你们自己回去吧
so why don't you let yourself in?
罗伯是很多方面的人才
Rob's a man of many talents.
他很擅长给人牵线搭桥
He's good at putting people together.
那他怎么和你形容的我
So what did he tell you about me?
他说丽·托马斯很聪明
Ah, he said Leigh Thomas is smart.
勤奋 有进取心
Diligent. Ambitious.
舞跳得还行吗
An okay dancer?
他说跳得好极了
He said phenomenal.
其实他并不清楚
He wouldn't know, you know.
-不是吧 -他约过我 他们都约过
- Oh no. - Oh, he's tried. They all try.
游说集团吗
The lobbyists?
这是圈内文化 喝酒吃饭
It's the culture. Wining, dining.
这是工作的一部分 至少他们认为是
It's part of the job, or so they think.
每次都得拒绝别人一定很疲倦吧
It must get so tiring, saying no all the time.
我可不是每次都拒绝
I don't say no all of the time.
罗伯没有说太多关于你的事
Rob didn't say much about you.
说是老朋友 但又说不出具体细节
Old friend, but wouldn't get specific.
营造点神秘感
Building the mystery.
我喜欢神秘
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表