剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
23天过去了
It has been 23 days.
23天前 里吉斯航♥空♥753号♥航♥班♥的降落
23 days since the landing of Regis Air flight 753
改变了世界
transfixed the world.
我们对威胁的回应因为政♥治♥争论
Our response to the threat was needlessly delayed
媒体干扰
by indulgence in political debates,
权威误导
media distractions,
和哗众取宠而被白白耽搁
punditry and grandstanding.
纽约市陷入危机
纽约的隔离还算成功
The quarantine in New York was a moderate success,
但将捕食者跟可靠的食物来源关在一起
but locking predators in with a reliable source of food
也让返魂尸得以迅速进化
also helped the strigoi evolve more quickly.
隔离瘟疫 却让它更加严重
Isolating the plague helped it to burn more brightly.
美国政♥府♥宣布将大量调用
The United States announced plans for a massive surge deployment
国民警卫队和陆军预备役
of National Guard troops and US Army Reserves
攻入纽约 消灭成为敌人的被感染者
to push into New York City and wipe out the infected enemy.
但当其他城市也爆发瘟疫
But when new outbreaks occurred in other cities,
安全区
军事援助就先被调派到那些居民点
military support was redistributed to other population centres
以期阻止疾病扩散
in the hope of halting the spread of the disease and,
同样重要的是 还得阻止恐慌的蔓延
just as importantly, the spread of panic.
这些入侵者是远比他人的设想更加严峻的威胁
The invading presence was a far graver threat than anyone ever imagined.
美国空军
如果人类还想击败这场瘟疫
If humanity had any hope of defeating this plague,
就必须马上出手 否则将会太迟
it had to happen now or never.
曼哈顿下城 唐人街 莫特街
-冲 上 -门被踢开了 进去
- Move in! Go, go! - Door down, moving in!
-发现一个 -发现目标 开火
- Got one! - We got eyes. Engage!
-福特 科里 去看看 -收到
- Ford, Coley, check 'em. - Copy that.
安全
Clear!
没发现异常 目标全部消灭
Nope. Nothing here.
她怎么办 可怜人
What about her? Poor lady.
抱歉了 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
安全 斯加格斯 报告情况
Clear here. Scaggs, report.
在检查地下室 上尉
Just checking the basement now, captain.
消灭了两个
Got two down!
那里 上 上
Right there. Move up, move up!
克罗夫特 这里有肉刺怪
Kroft, we got stingers here.
-我来掩护你 -发现一个神秘通道
- I got you covered! - Got us a rabbit hole.
好极了 那个捕鼠哥叫啥来着
Spectacular. What's that rat catcher's name again?
嗯 貌似是个偷渡隧♥道♥
Yeah, that looks like a smuggling tunnel.
唐人街到处都是
They're all over Chinatown.
你觉得老鼠王会不会就在下面
Do you or do you not think this King Rat could be down this hatch?
肯定在
Yeah, affirmative.
那我们就下去吧
Then down we go.
伙计
Hey, buddy!
-你是军队的吗 -差不多吧
- You with the army? - Yeah, something like that.
我们终于要向这些东西开战了吗
Are we finally taking the fight to these things?
-是啊 伙计 -这才是我们想听的消息
- Oh, yeah, buddy. - That's what we want to hear.
纽约最强
New York strong!
纽约最强 哥们
New York strong, brother!
该死 那股氨气味儿
Oh, shit, that ammonia smell.
眼睛都快辣哭了
Makes your eyes wanna tear up.
关灯
Let's go dark.
收到
Roger that.
组队 留神警惕 瞄准后再开火
Pair up. Watch your backs. Clear your lines of fire.
敌人来了
Incoming.
收到
Roger that.
-目标瞄准 -自♥由♥射击
- Targets set. - Weapons free.
开火
Engage!
检查袖口和封口
Check your cuffs and seals.
记住 只要进去一条虫子
Remember, one worm gets inside,
你就变成敌人了
and you become the enemy.
收到
Roger that.
-安全 -没发现
- All clear. - Nothing here.
没有发现
Negative. No matches.
波利瓦 《主宰》
好了 我们继续走
Alright, let's keep moving.
我们会找到他的 到时在他身上留下签名
We're going to find this guy; give him our autograph.
上
Let's go!
血 族
第三季 第一集
皇后区 伍德赛德 凯尔顿街
扎克
Zack.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
扎克 我很抱歉
Zack, I'm sorry.
-开门 开门 -放我们进去
- Open up! Open the door! - Let us in!
发现一个
Hey, we got one!
说话啊
Say something!
让我们知道你不是怪物
So we know you're not one of them.
要我按字母表顺序罗列介词吗
How about an alphabetical list of prepositions?
关于 以上 对面
About, above, across,
之后 相对
after, uh, against...
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing in here?
这是我家
This is my house.
现在强制民众向圣米迦勒教堂撤离
There's a mandatory evacuation to St. Michael's.
请出示身份证
Show me some ID.
-这个可以吗 -抱歉 先生
- Will that do? - I'm sorry, sir.
伊弗雷姆·古德温泽
-我们不是... -你在这儿做什么
- We didn't mean to... - What are you doing here?
你凭这个证件能住酒店
That badge is gonna get you hotel privileges,
有安全保障 有饭吃
security, food...
我在等人
I'm waiting for somebody.
你在等谁 先生
Who exactly are you waiting for, sir?
我儿子
My son.
走吧
Come on.
我们走吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
好了 我们走
Alright, guys! Let's move on.
纽约 新阳光州
布鲁克林 红钩区 理查兹街
该做甜甜圈了
Time to make the donuts.
等等
Hold on!
给你拿来了更多制♥作♥生物武器的原材料
Brought you more raw materials for the bioweapon.
你知道该放哪
You know where to put it.
新的一批在那儿
There's the new batch.
我的一个队伍上报 昨晚你睡在伍德赛德吗
One of my teams reported you were sleeping in Woodside last night?
看上去 似乎也不是在睡觉
Or not sleeping, by the looks of it.
怎么回事
What's going on there?
就是想照看着点我的地♥产♥
Just keeping an eye on some property I own out there.
这可不明智 你对这场战斗太重要
Not smart. You're too important to this fight.
再说你实质上仍是一名联邦逃犯
Not to mention the fact that you're technically still a federal fugitive
如果没有我的保护 你就还是这个身份
or would be if you weren't under my protection.
如果我进监狱了
Well, technically, if I were in jail,
你就没有生物武器可用了
you wouldn't have any bioweapon.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
伊弗 你是疾控中心的流行病专家
Eph, you're an epidemiologist from the CDC.
你可以训练其他人来做这些苦活儿
You can train others to do this grunt work.
我需要你来帮我
I need you on my staff
一起想出个能更大规模解决问题的办法
trying to figure this thing out on a larger scale.
没兴趣
Not interested.
你知道真实的情况吗
Do you know what's really going on?
新闻上说你在节节胜利
On the news it says you're winning.
曼哈顿中部的中♥央♥公园一带
The middle of Manhattan around Central Park
已基本被我们控制
is basically under our control.
还有斯塔顿岛 红钩区 皇后区的沿岸部分
So is Staten Island, Red Hook, parts of Queens near the shore.
我们把大老鼠们越赶越远了
We're pushing the munchers further out.
你刚才说「大老鼠」吗
Did you just say "Munchers"?
我认识的一个人就这么喊它们
It's something this guy I know calls them.
我认为有信心会大有助益
I believe that confidence goes a long way.
我们宣传说现在是节节胜利
The message is that we are winning.
但其实 我们人手不够
But the truth is, we don't have the manpower.
按目前的伤亡率
At this current casualty rate,
我们已经没法再推进了
we can't push out any further.
生物武器的致命率是多高
What's the kill ratio for the bioweapon?
粗略估算大概75%
Around 75% -- ballpark.
-上周还是100% -是啊 我也不明白
- Last week it was 100%. - It was. I don't know.
或许我们的样品采集得不够多
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表