剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
插曲: When You and I Were Young, Maggie by Bob Milne
插曲: Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
插曲: Gimme Tha Power by Molotov
诗人曾言
Hunger, a poet once said,
饥渴是我们所知最重要之事
is the most important thing we know,
也是我们所学之初
the first lesson we learn.
但饥渴易被压制 被满足
But hunger can be easily quieted down, easily satiated.
仍有一种力量 不同类型的饥渴
There is another force, a different type of hunger,
一种无法被浇灭的饥渴
an unquenchable thirst that cannot be extinguished.
它的存在成就了我们人类
It's very existence is what defines us, what makes us human.
那即是爱
That force is love.
二月八日 初始夜
各位 我是本次航♥班♥的机长
Folks, this is your captain up in the flight deck.
我们将准时降落于纽约
We are on our final descent into New York for an on-time arrival.
感谢您乘坐里吉斯航♥空♥
We want to thank you for flying Regis Air
也欢迎您来询问
and encourage that you ask us
任何有关中转值机的信息
any connecting gate information you may need.
此时正为多云天气
We're looking at partly cloudy skies
着陆时可能会有略微气流影响
and we may hit a little turbulence on our approach.
又来了
Not again.
喂
Yes?
罗斯 到后舱来
Rose, get back here now.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我们就要降落了 等会吧
We're landing, whatever it is can wait.
现在 马上过来
Now. Come now!
好吧 冷静
All right, relax.
先生 我们即将降落
Sir, we're landing.
请将设备关掉
Would you power off your device?
你把它叫做「设备」吗
You call this a device?
请您关机
You have to turn it off.
就像警♥察♥把汽车称作「车辆」
It's like when a cop calls a car a "Vehicle".
或是叫你先生的时候其实是想说「混♥蛋♥」
Or when he calls you sir when he means "Asshole".
我即将在纽约进行演出
Having a little gig in New York coming up.
你再给我三四瓶伏特加
You give me three or four of those little baby Vodkas
我给你预留前排座位
I'll get you a front-row seat.
请关机 并将座椅调正
Turn it off, put your seat up.
我们即将降落 先生
We're landing, sir.
女士
Ma'am.
请将座椅调正
Seat backs in the upright position.
终于要到了
Finally.
机组人员注意 准备降落
Attendants, prepare for landing.
你说什么
我们要降落了吗
是的 小宝贝
你一直都是勇敢的小女孩
这个给你
谢谢
不用谢
把音乐关了 我们要降落了
彼得 你怎么都没整理好后舱
Peter, you haven't done anything back here!
这里简直一团糟
This place is a mess!
-飞机里有东西 -什么意思
- There's something in the plane. - What do you mean?
在飞机里 有生物在货舱里
Inside the plane. Something alive in the cargo hold!
你到底什么意思 是狗吗
What the hell do you mean, like a dog?
不是 是一种特别特别大的生物
No, it's something really, really big.
我听到它在动
I heard it move.
地板下传来的重击声
A thumping underneath the floor.
我听到
I heard it--
彼得 货物舱单上并未列有动物
No, Peter, there are no animals on the manifest.
它还想打开门闩
It tried to open the latch.
我听到声音了
I heard a noise.
然后它就走了
Then it moved away.
但你能感觉到它在动
But you can feel it moving.
机组人员准备降落
Flight crew prepare for arrival.
你看到了吗
Did you see it?
什么都没有 我觉得你在...
Nothing. I just think that you were--
我的天啊
Oh my God!
天啊 快去报告雷德芬机长
Oh my God! Go tell Captain Redfern!
让他提醒地面人员
Tell him to warn the landing crew!
还要启动应急预案
And get emergency services!
有人在下面
There's someone down there!
它要出来了
It's gonna give!
达美私航347 可以使用滑行道F
Private Delta 3-4-7, you're clear for taxiway Foxtrot.
达美私航347 可以使用滑行道F
Private Delta 3-4-7, clear for taxiway Foxtrot.
里吉斯753
Regis Air 7-5-3,
这里是肯尼迪地面
this is Kennedy ground.
里吉斯753
Regis Air 7-5-3,
这里是肯尼迪地面
Kennedy ground.
里吉斯753
Regis 7-5-3,
这里是肯尼迪地面 完毕
Kennedy ground, over.
搞什么...
What the...?
毕什普
Bishop...
从柏林起飞的里吉斯航♥空♥
a Regis Air flight out of Berlin,
宽体客机767停在了修护停机坪上
the 767 widebody, stopped on the service apron.
停在那干什么 停机坪已荒废
What's it doing there? Apron's dead.
那里是盲点
That's a blind spot.
不知道 那架飞机没有回应
I don't know. The plane just went dark,
完全没有任何反应
shut down, flat-out quit.
没开灯 无线电关闭 什么都没
No lights, no radio, no nothing.
里吉斯753
Regis 7-5-3,
这里是肯尼迪地面 完毕
Kennedy ground, over.
里吉斯753
Regis 7-5-3,
这里是肯尼迪地面 完毕
Kennedy ground, please respond, over.
关闭F滑行道
Okay, shut down Foxtrot.
清空所有登机口 要求其他飞机备降
Clear all the gates and advise reroute.
机上有多少人
How many aboard?
几乎满载
Almost full flight, sir.
乘客加机组人员大约210人
Passengers, crew, about 210 souls.
天啊
Holy Jesus.
我们不先等警♥察♥来吗 长官
Shouldn't we wait for first responders, sir?
毕什普
Bishop?
毕什普 等等
Bishop, wait!
引擎全关了
Engines are shut down.
无灯光
No lights.
真冷
Whoa, it's cold.
就像死尸一样冰冷
It's like a dead animal.
肯定出什么大事了
There's something really wrong here.
这飞机像从没起飞一样
It's like it never moved.
从这看比从屏幕看大多了
This looks so much bigger from the ground than on the screen.
就好像长着翅膀的建筑
I mean, they're like buildings with wings.
所有的遮光板都关着 看到了吗
All the window shades are shut, see that?
毕什普
Bishop!
伙计们
Hey, fellas.
毕什普
Bishop...
有一个开着...
Not all of them...
召集所有应急车辆到F滑行道来
Scramble all emergency vehicles to taxiway Foxtrot.
特警队和国土安♥全♥部♥都叫来吗
SWAT, Homeland Security?
港务局联调局 运输安♥全♥局♥和疾控中心
Port Authority, FBI, TSA, CDC.
罗比 塔台上所有人都不许打电♥话♥
Robbie, no one on the tower calls home.
不许通报这里的情况
No one shares the news.
情况很糟 大事不好了
This is bad, real bad.
这架飞机上无人生还
We've got ourselves a dead airplane.
血 族
第一季 第一集
阿斯托里亚皇后区 第33大街
哥们儿 你不能停在这儿
Hey, buddy, you can't park there.
这有个消防栓
There's a fire hydrant.
医疗紧急情况
It's a medical emergency.
是吗
Oh, is it really?
如果系不好领带就是了
It will be if I can't get this tie on right.
你知道怎么系领带吗
You know how to tie this?
不知道 我戴卡夹式的领带
I don't know, man, I wear a clip-on.
你自己搞定吧
You're on your own.
你在等人吗
You waiting for somebody?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, why?
我要你帮我个忙
Here's what I need you to do.
查违规的女警路过时
The meter maid comes by,
你就说是疾控中心在执行公务 好吗
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表