剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
比如说 你对生孩子这事的矛盾心理
Your ambivalence about having a child, for instance.
即便在凯莉怀孕之后
How selfishly you anguished over this,
你还是为孩子一事苦恼 真自私
even after Kelly was pregnant.
她很想要回扎克
Her desire for Zack is strong.
等我转化你之后
It will be very interesting to see
我倒要看看你们俩谁更渴望自己的儿子
whose desire for your son is stronger after I've turned you.
开了五枪
Five shots.
这种步♥枪♥的缺点在于...
That's the one weakness of this rifle...
弹容量小
low capacity.
真是可悲
You're pathetic.
好的
Ok.
你没事吧
You OK?
没事
Yeah.
达齐
Dutch!
天哪
Oh, God!
扎克 你们几个家伙是怎么恢复电力的
Hey, Zack. How did you maniacs get the power back on, then?
-神明庇佑 -也不尽然
- By divine intervention. - Not quite.
还靠她够机智
She's a God damn genius.
你还是出来战斗了啊
So you couldn't resist the battle, huh?
-你怎么样 -九死一生
- How did you do? - It was pretty dicey.
她救了我
She saved my life.
谢了
Thanks.
各位 请让开一下
Alright, folks, make a hole here, please.
爸爸
Dad!
-你安然无恙啊 -是的
- You're in one piece, huh? - Yeah.
红钩区的人♥民♥
People of Red Hook!
今天将作为一个重要转折点载入史册
This day will go down in history as a turning point.
不是吗 在这一天
Right? As the moment that the people
纽约人♥民♥众志成城 一起阻止了这些怪物
of New York came together and stopped these bastards.
没错
Yeah!
人们会铭记这一天
People are gonna remember this day --
记住你
and you.
我吗 这可是大家的功劳 弗兰克
Me? We all did this, Frank.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表