剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
明天你跟我一起去实验室
You're coming to the lab with me tomorrow.
-为什么 -到时候就知道了
- What for? - You'll see.
教授 你在干什么 你还好吗
Hey, Professor, how you doing? You alright?
没事 我在看书
I... I'm fine. I'm reading.
-别吵我 -好吧
- Don't bother me. - Alright.
祝你今晚过得愉快
You have a good night too.
塞特拉基安 我要去实验室了
Setrakian, I'm going to the lab.
我给你留了些热咖啡
I left some coffee on the hotplate for you.
教授
Professor?
教授 完蛋了
Professor? ...Shit!
天哪
Oh, God.
糟了
No, no...
不要死
Come on!
你不能死
Come on.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
再用一把劲
One more.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你的眼睛在流血
This blood is from your eyes.
我已经老了
My... My eyes are old.
眼睛自然会流血
They... They bleed.
人老了就是这样
Things give way at my age.
人的眼睛是不会无故流血的
People's eyes don't just bleed.
你往眼睛里滴了什么
What was in the eyedropper?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我要休息了
I need rest!
别管我
Please!
交通部
斯塔顿岛渡轮
上岛等待时间约为九十分钟
Current wait time for entry is approximately 90 minutes.
上岛等待时间约为九十分钟
Current wait time for entry is approximately 90 minutes.
下一位
Next please.
-费茨威廉 是爱尔兰名字吧 -是的
- Fitzwilliam. Isn't that an Irish name?? - Yes, it is.
-你来斯塔顿岛干什么 -来拜访我哥哥
- What's your business on Staten Island? - I'm here to visit my brother.
是你江湖兄弟还是亲兄弟
Is that a "Brother" brother or your real brother?
柯蒂斯·费茨威廉是我亲兄弟
Curtis Fitzwilliam is my biological brother.
他是消防员 庄朗格街84梯队
He's a firefighter, ladder 84, Drundegle Road.
他住在塔腾维尔
He lives in Tottenville.
费茨威廉先生
Mr. Fitzwilliam?
脚站在黄线上 手张开
Put your toes on the yellow line and your arms out to the side.
然后 张开嘴仰头
Now, please, open your mouth and tilt your head back.
如果我不照做呢
And if I refuse?
伙计 你的公民权利留在了
Buddy, you left your Civil rights
哈得逊河的另一边了
on the other side of the Hudson.
好了 你可以走了
All clear. You're good to go.
欢迎来到斯塔顿岛
Welcome to Staten Island.
纽约市斯塔顿岛 圣乔治车站客运码头
石心集团 曼哈顿 57西街156号♥
艾霍斯特先生
Mr. Eichhorst.
我在日程表上好像没看到你
I'm afraid I don't see you on the schedule.
没错
That's right.
那是因为我从不提前预约
That is because I am never on the schedule.
-爱尔德里奇 -艾霍斯特先生
- Eldritch! - Herr Eichhorst.
-请说明来意 -你与塞特拉基安的接触
- State your business. - Your encounter with Setrakian.
他太过接近了
He was able to get way too close.
那可能对我们非常不利
That could've ended very badly for us.
但其实并没有
But it didn't.
不管怎样 你的安保太过疏松了
Nonetheless, your Security detail has gotten sloppy.
你对我们很重要 爱尔德里奇
You are very important to us, Eldritch,
所以波利瓦先生要留在这里
So we're leaving Mr. Bolivar here
来保证你的安全
to keep an eye on things.
你能离开一下吗
Will you excuse us please,
-马尔尚小姐 -当然可以
- Ms. Marchand? - Certainly.
谢谢
Thank you.
这男的是个流行歌♥星 我没说错吧
The man is a pop star, am I correct?
我是仆人 和你一样
I'm a servant, just like you.
主人想要我呆在这里
the Master wants me to stay here,
我就会待在这里直到他下达别的命令
I'll stay here until he says otherwise.
谢谢你的帮助 但我必须拒绝
I appreciate the offer, but I must decline.
当然 是充满敬意的拒绝
Respectfully, of course.
这不是接受不接受的事
This is not a matter of declining or accepting,
而是即成的事实
It is a statement of fact.
他要留下
He stays.
那好吧
Very well.
他留下
He stays.
斯塔顿岛 塔腾维尔
雷吉
Reggie!
你能告诉我发生了什么吗
Do you want to tell me what's going on?
-我辞职了 -你逗我呢
- I quit my job. - You're shitting me.
你对帕尔默的看法是对的
You were right about Palmer.
我几年前就该听你的了
I should've listened to you years ago.
这是好事 兄弟
Good for you, man.
布鲁克林 卡罗尔街地铁站
在美国独♥立♥战争期间
During the Revolutionary War,
美国人在红钩区挡住你们英国佬的进攻
the Americans held you limeys off right here in Red Hook.
有一座堡垒覆盖了红钩区半岛
There was a fort that covered most of the Red Hook peninsula.
他们管它叫抵抗堡
They called it Fort Defiance.
那就是我们
That's us.
我们也要做相同的事
We're gonna do the same thing.
那里
There.
如果我们把这一排拿掉
If we just take out these columns over here,
应该也可以
you know, that should do the trick.
从结构上来说 这些是关键部位
Structurally, those are the critical parts.
-想要去找你的朋友吗 -是的
- Wanna go look for your friend? - Yeah.
如果她妈妈没有贴出那些传♥单♥
It's that, if her mother didn't put up those flyers up,
那我想知道是谁干的
then I gotta know who did.
你们姑娘喜欢有始有终
You chicks like closure,
那我们就给你一个始终
so we're gonna get you closure.
但现在 我需要你把脑子用在抗战上
But right now, I need your head in the game!
咱们走
Let's go.
这年头在城市出行不那么容易了
It's not easy to get around our city these days.
斯塔顿岛 圣乔治车站
相信我 你们来这里绝对值得
Trust me, it's worth it to come out here.
有请女议员 贾丝汀·法莱多
I give you Councilwoman Justine Faraldo.
看到市长大人穿过韦拉札诺海峡大桥
Well, you know it's an occasion when his honor
你就知道这事的重要性了
crosses the Verrazano bridge.
我很高兴的宣布
I am pleased to announce
在今晨九点钟的时候
that as of 9:00 am this morning,
斯塔顿岛已经成为了无瘟疫区
Staten Island is a plague-free zone.
如果没有我的警♥察♥局长
Now, this would not have been possible
弗兰克·科瓦尔斯基帮助
without the leadership of my police captain,
这是根本不可能成功的
My field general here, Frank Kowalski.
干得好 弗兰克
Good going, Frank.
局长 请您揭幕
Captain, please do the honors.
米奇 你来揭另一边
Hey, Mikey, get the other side.
是 长官
Yes, boss.
米奇是我侄子
Mikey's my nephew.
他父亲 即我哥哥 跟我亡夫汤米一样
His dad- my brother -was a firefighter
曾一起在被撞毁的世贸南楼中奋战过
with my late husband, Tommy, in tower 2 when it went down.
同大部分纽约的战斗者一样
He's working for us night and day
作为纽约警♥察♥ 他日以继夜地奋战着
as one of New York City's finest. Alright.
揭下来吧
Pull it down.
你这是干什么
What the hell you think you are doing?
-杀人凶手 -你们不能这么对他们
- Murderer. - You can't do this for all thoese.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
这是我们传达的信息
This is our message.
没错
Hell, yeah!
做得好
Do it.
就该这样
That's right!
我们会将这些尸体留在这个入口处
And we're going to leave it right at the entrance to our borough.
这就是我们 这里是斯塔顿岛
This is who we are. This is Staten Island.
我想让你用拯救这里的方法
I want you to do what you've done here
拯救城里的其他地方
for the rest of the city.
-算了吧 -贾丝汀
- I don't think so. - Justine,
外面有850万人
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表