剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
等等
Hold on. Hold on.
首先 我们得干掉哨兵 我去
First, we gotta take out that sentinel. I'll take care of it.
你们别出动静
You guys lay low, all right?
这边来
Move.
天呐
Ah, man.
-来 快走 -这边来
- C'mon! Let's go! - Okay. This way.
你们两个
Two of you,
去准备一辆卡车
make sure one of the trucks is ready to go.
好 走
Okay. Come on!
这就对了 劳尔
That's what I'm talking about, Raul.
我怎么说的
What'd I tell you, man?
没有阳光 这些玩意是怎么种出来的
How'd they even grow this shit without sunlight?
伙伴组织有温室 里面有紫外灯
The Partnership has grow houses run with ultraviolet light.
太棒了
That's perfect.
他们从毒贩那里学了两手
They're using tricks they got from the drug dealers.
-来吧 我们搬东西 -去搬那边
- Come on, let's get this shit out of here. - Get that side.
我看到你的眼神了
I see you looking at it.
给你
There you go.
-劳尔 -退后
- Raul? - Back up! Back up!
格斯 没事 我认识他
Gus, it's cool! I know him.
你好啊 艾迪
What's going on, Eddie?
你不该在这里的
Hey, man. You're not supposed to be in here.
是啊 我的错
Right. Yeah, man. My mistake.
我们这就走 好吗
Look, we're just gonna get out of here, okay?
咱们可以当这一切没有发生过 是不是
I mean, you and me, we're cool, right?
没人需要知道
No one needs to know about this?
我的工作是监督这里
Oh, look, I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on this place.
我得上报这件事
I gotta report this.
听着
Listen.
艾迪 你是叫艾迪 是吧
Eddie. It's Eddie, right?
-对 -我们肯定
- Yeah. - Look, there's gotta be something
能商量的
or some way we can work this out.
我们有很多可以给你的东西
Right? We have a lot of things we can offer you.
食物 医药 酒
Food, medicine, liquor?
不不 我不需要那些东西
No, man, no. I don't need none of those things.
我需要这份工作 我有家人 劳尔
I need this job. I've got a family, Raul--
天呐
Jesus!
-克里姆 你干什么 -拿上东西 快走
- Creem, what're you doing? - Take it and go! Move, move, move!
-该死 -快走 这边来 到后面来
- Damn it! - Go, go, move! Round this way! Round the back!
克里姆 冷静
Creem, chill!
克里姆 冷静
Creem! Chill, man!
艾迪
Eddie!
艾迪 出来 哥们
Eddie, come out, bro.
出来 跟我们谈谈 没人会伤害你的
Just come out and talk to us, man. You're not gonna get hurt.
克里姆 我们得走了 快点
Creem, we gotta get out of here. Come on.
都进去 快走
Everybody inside. Let's go.
-艾迪呢 -不知道 跟丢了 走吧
- Where's Eddie, man? - I dunno. We lost him. Come on!
他看到我了 他会举报我的 我得找到他
No, but he saw me. He's gonna report me. I gotta find him.
劳尔 你跟我们走 快走
Raul. You're coming with us, all right? Come on!
走 走
Let's go, let's go!
-弄到好东西了吗 -我要走了
- You got anything good? - I'm leavin', man.
就是这里 温馨的家
This is it. Home sweet home.
厨房♥在那边 沙发在那头
You got the kitchen over there, couches.
挺舒服吧 别见外
Cozy, right? Make yourself comfortable.
厕所在哪
Um, where's the bathroom?
后边 左转
It's right back there to the left.
厕所未必好使 所以有个备用的桶
The toilet might not be working, so there's a bucket.
那里并不像你说的那样
So, this wasn't quite a gold mine
是个金矿
like you said it would be.
-你表弟该知道的 -他怎么会知道
- Your cousin should have known. - He had no reason to.
都怪我 我该多侦查的
It's on me. I should have done more recon.
他可以待一晚 但仅此而已
He can stay here tonight, but that's it.
你觉得他这么帮我们 我还会赶走他
You think I'm gonna kick him out after what he just did for us?
他没有工作了 克里姆
He don't got a job no more, Creem.
别忘了 这是生意
In case you forgot, this is a business.
不是慈善救济之家
Not some charity group-home bullshit.
我不做慈善 劳尔会帮忙的
I'm not doing charity. Raul's gonna hold it down,
-相信我 -你还是不懂
- trust me. - You're not getting it, man.
不 是你不懂
No, you're not getting it.
劳尔是我的家人
Raul's family.
他要留下来
He stays.
你有意见 就直接找我解决
You got a problem with that, you take it up with me.
我有事先离开一会
I'll be back.
你好 杰里米
Hi, Jeremy.
你好 米兰达
Oh, hey, Miranda.
明天的事情都准备好了吗
We all set for tomorrow?
什么明天的事
Um, what's happening tomorrow?
别跟我装傻
Don't get cute with me.
你带着精♥液♥冷冻柜进来 等它空了
You're bringing in the jizz fridge and, when it's empty,
你就把我藏在里边带出去
you're going to carry me back out in it.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
我知道我说过会这么做
I know I said I would do it,
我也愿意做 我是说 我想帮你
and I want to do it. I mean, I want to help you--
他们在你出去的时候就没拦下过你
Look, they haven't stopped you once on your way out,
根本不管你带的是什么
no matter what you've been carrying.
你只需要把我
You just need to get me
带到卡车上 然后我们就自♥由♥了
back out onto the truck, and we're home free.
那他们发觉你不见了之后呢
And once they realize you're gone?
他们绝不会怀疑你
They'll never suspect you.
你很忠诚
You're loyal.
他们信任你
They trust you.
我真的不能这么做 米兰达
Look, I just can't do it, Miranda.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
我就知道你会这样
I knew you'd do this.
我就知道在我和你睡过之后
I just knew you'd pull the rug out right from under me
你就会临阵脱逃
when I finally gave in and slept with you.
我们没发生过那种事
That didn't happen.
但它就是发生了
Oh, but it did.
如果你不按计划行事
And if you don't follow through with this,
我就告诉所有人咱们在医疗储藏室的事
I am gonna tell everyone what we did in the medical storage room.
我想德塞先生肯定会感兴趣
I think Mr. Desai will be particularly interested.
他很呵护我们这些B型阳性血的女生
He's very protective of us B-positive girls.
我很好奇他发现
I wonder what he'll think when he finds out
你和待孕女性发♥生♥关♥系♥后会怎么想
you got your... material into the mix?
这太荒谬了
This is bullshit!
-出了什么事 -克丽丝塔
- What's going on? - Krystal never came back
今早去看医生之后就再也没回来
from her doctor's appointment this morning,
现在她所有东西都没了
and now all of her stuff's gone.
她只进行了五次受精
She was only on her fifth insemination.
现在她大概已经死了
Now she's probably dead.
-你在说什么 -她可能被转移了
- What are you talking about? - She must've been relocated.
对 被转到美好的「B型阳性血疗养院」了
Oh, right. To the wonderful "B-positive living facility"?
蠢货们
Hey, dummies,
我们在这里是因为返魂尸喜欢我们血的味道
we are here because strigoi like the taste of our blood
它们想让我们造出更多同类型的血
and they want us to make more of it.
如果我们不能生了 那我们还有什么用
So if we can't breed for them, then what else are we good for?
现在可不适合
This is not the time to be
-谈论这些 -我们活着的话
- talking about this. - They can get more blood
它们就能得到更多的血液 所以它们是想
if they keep us alive. They'll want
让我们健康地活着 让我们吃得...
to make sure that we're healthy, that we're eating--
如果这是真的
If that were true,
那为什么不把我们全都留在这里
then why wouldn't they just keep us all here?
-为什么总搞得那么神秘 -这里怎么了
- And why all the goddamn secrecy? - What's going on here?
还是和之前一样的屁事
Just the same bullshit.
好了 你需要冷静些 小姐
All right. You need to settle down, miss.
那你得停止蒙骗我们了 贱♥人♥
And you need to stop lying to us, bitch!
瞧你干的好事
Now you've done it.
你不能继续这样
You need to stop this.
-我不像那些蠢货 -我知道
- I'm not just some idiot. - Yeah, I know that.
但他们永远也不会告诉我们
But they're never gonna tell us
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表