剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
血 族
第四季 第八集
「血族」前情提要
Previously on The Strain...
一切通往外部的通道都被切断了
Every contact with the outside world has been severed.
他们绝无可能把那颗核弹头运进城里
There's no way they're getting that warhead into the city.
扎克 救命
Zack, help!
求你了 扎克 不要
Come on! ZACK! NO!!
你给了艾比一个礼物
You gave Abby a gift.
她现在是血祖大家庭的一份子
She's part of the Master's family now.
而且她再也不会背叛你了
And she will never betray you again.
A230385号♥
A230385.
你朋友的血闻起来和你很像
Your companion's blood smells like yours.
不
No!
现在这个家人也没命了
And now, this one, too!
不
No!
奥格斯汀
Augustin.
到你了
Now, you.
了结吧
Finish this.
华法林
我的名字
My name
是亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安
is Abraham Setrakian.
吾剑所吟乃白银赞歌♥
Sabia mea fredoneaza de argint.
曼哈顿 华盛顿高地
大都会修道院
教授会希望我们叫醒他 然后给他白血的
The professor would want us to wake him to give him the White.
天啊 真希望...
God! I just hope that it--
一个身着定制西服的返魂尸
A strigoi in a perfectly tailored suit
而且还恰好少了只手
who just happens to be missing a hand.
我们得确认一下
We need to be sure.
找找头
Look for the head.
达齐
Dutch.
-罪有应得 -看来他中毒了
- Serves him right. - Looks like he was poisoned.
我们得找到教授
We need to find the professor.
是我
It's just me.
格斯 发生了什么
Gus, what the hell happened?
塞特拉基安和艾丽克斯呢
Where's Setrakian and Alex?
艾丽克斯死了
Alex didn't make it.
老爷子呢
And the old man?
他没事吧
Is he OK?
教授
Professor?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
塞特拉基安...
Setrakian--
我...不剩多少时间了
I... don't have much time.
你被感染多久了
How long ago were you infected?
有什么症状
What are your symptoms?
如果我们能掌握情况
If we can get all the facts,
那或许可以想办法延缓...
then maybe we can figure out a way to slow down--
你帮不了我 博士
You cannot help me, Doctor.
我还有...工作...要做
I still... have work... to do.
曼哈顿下城 16号♥码头
这里是伙伴组织的河岸巡逻队
This is the Partnership River Patrol.
严禁任何人过河
No one is allowed to cross the river.
把船靠到码头上
Pull the boat into the dock.
各位好啊
How goes it, fellas?
挺冷啊
Cold one, huh?
这里是禁区
No one's allowed to be out here.
好吧 我可不知道
OK. Uh, you know, no one told me that.
-袖标 -嗯
- Armband. - Yeah.
好了 搜查一下
All right. Search it.
奥马利 上面是怎么回事
O'Malley? What the hell's going on up there?
别动
Stay where you are.
怎么回事
What the hell?
好样的 你俩都是
Nice work... both of you.
回家的感觉真好
It's good to be home.
现在怎么办
Yeah, now what?
昆兰要把炸♥弹♥带去你朋友那里吗
Quinlan gonna carry the bomb wherever your friends are?
不必了
He doesn't have to.
而且 该我开车了
Anyway, it's my turn to drive.
天呐
Jesus.
大家都去哪了
Where the hell is everybody?
或许被隔离了
Maybe they've been sequestered.
罗马也曾经像这样过
Rome was like this for a time.
那是14世纪时
Back in the 14th century.
什么 黑死病吗
What? The plague?
华尔街
Wall Street?
你要带我们去哪啊
Where are you taking us, man?
去我能想到的最安全的地方放核弹
The safest place to park the nuke that I can think of.
纽约联邦储备银行
政♥府♥存了一堆金子在这里 是吧
The government kept a shit-ton of gold in this place, right?
你觉得还在里面吗
Think it's still in here?
无所谓 金子现在毫无价值
Doesn't matter, gold is worthless now.
是啊 但大楼还是固若金汤
Yeah, but the building's still set up to protect it.
你真觉得我们去找你朋友的时候
You really think the nuke's gonna be safe just, like, sitting here
核弹放在这里会很安全
while we go find your friends?
要是伙伴组织来这里巡查呢
I mean, what if the Partnership comes poking around?
说得很好 罗曼
That's an excellent point, Roman.
给
Here,
一直保持在2频道
keep it set to channel 2.
不不
No, no.
这可不是个好主意
Now, this is not a good idea.
你对自己的能力这么没信心吗
Have you so little faith in your own abilities?
不是
No,
我就是觉得你们要把我留下等死
I just feel like y'all are gonna leave me down here to die.
除非你会死于无聊 罗曼
Only if you die of boredom, Roman.
我们会尽快发消息过来
We'll send word as soon as we can.
别太担心了
Don't worry so much.
好吗
All right?
你不能这样不理我们
You can't just shut us out like this.
你得让我们帮你
You have to let us help you.
我们肯定是能做点什么的
There must be something that we can do.
-白血呢 -是啊
- What about the White? - Yes.
要是它能延缓衰老
If it can slow down the aging process,
或许也能延缓血虫的繁殖
then maybe it has a similar effect on the replication of worms.
白血对寄生虫本身毫无效力
The White is useless against the parasite itself.
已经没什么办法了
There is nothing to be done.
等我们找到老爷子
When we find the old man
告诉他我们拿到核弹了
and tell him we got the nuke,
你觉得他会终于冲我笑一次吗
you think he might finally give me a smile?
嗯 就像你刚刚那样
Yeah, just like that one.
有人来了
You have visitors.
怎么回事
What's going on?
教授
Hey, Professor!
抱歉 这么久才来
Sorry, it took so long,
但是...我们终于拿到了...
but, um, we finally got you your, uh...
怎么会这样
This can't be happening.
教授 放松 坐下
Professor, relax, relax. Take a seat.
我...
I have...
尽力写下了我能写的一切
tried to write down all I could,
但...我...
but... I...
我没时间了
I have no time left.
你们听好
Now, you must listen.
长久以来
All this time... I had been...
我一直按照自己的主观想法
looking at the Lumen through the...
去解读《陨落之光》
prism of what I wanted to find there;
想找到杀死血祖的具体方法
a concrete way of killing the Master,
但...我错了
but... ...I was wrong.
于是我又回到书里研究
I have gone back in, and...
我现在知道我们该怎么办了
I understand now what we have to do.
我们得将
We have to separate...
血祖
the Master from all
和他的同伙们分开
his collaborators.
《陨落之光》上说
The... The Lumen says...
「野兽的力量并非在其自身
"The power of the Beast resides not within itself
而是在其四肢
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表