剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
「血族」前情提要
Previously on The Strain...
德塞先生
Mr. Desai,
你的职责将变得更加重大
your duties are about to expand greatly.
你会很高兴地得知 我们非常需要
You will be pleased to learn that we have a great need
有用的人类同盟
for a helpful human confederate.
我恨你
I hate you!
躲到墙后 快
Behind the wall, come on!
没有人会忘记核照日的恐怖
No one will forget the terrors of Illumination Day.
九个月过去了 我们在进入新的时代
Nine months later we are marching forward into a new era.
多亏了伙伴组织的核心理念 「合作」
Thanks to the cooperation that is at the heart of The Partnership,
每个人的需求都得到了满足
everyone's needs are being met.
只要记得定期去献血
Just keep your blood donations up to date
您就能得到全面医保
and comprehensive health care will be yours
不需任何费用
at absolutely no cost.
返魂尸来了
Strigs!
-你们为什么不直接在这把事情了结了 -坐下
- Why don't you just get it over with now, huh? - Sit down.
帮帮我 救命
Help me! Help me?
求你了 如果你走了 我会死的
Please, if you walk away, I'll die!
该死的
Goddamn it.
曼哈顿71街和第一大道
-你去哪 -去买♥♥份报纸
- Where are you going? - Going out to get a newspaper.
我还有话想跟你说呢
There's more I want to tell you.
告诉月亮吧 它替我记留言
Tell it to the moon. She takes all my messages.
你准备怎么过圣诞节
Hey, what're you doing Christmas?
安全
Safety.
营养 医保
Nutrition. Health care.
工作机会 挑战机遇 发展空间
The chance to work, to be challenged, and to grow.
可悲的事实就是 在我们曾经的世界里
The sad truth is that, in our former world,
这些都是精英的特权
these were all privileges of the elite.
如今 它们也可以属于我们
Now, they're available to all of us.
这都要感谢伙伴组织
That's all thanks to The Partnership.
他们明白要如何才能让人类奋起
They understand what it takes to let the human spirit thrive.
而他们所要的回报
And all they ask for in return
仅仅是一样我们不会舍不得的东西
is something we can all very easily part with.
曼哈顿 切尔西 11大街和20街
早 艾迪 你怎么样
Morning, Eddie. How's it going?
就那么样
It's going.
工作愉快 劳尔
Have a good one, Raul.
自♥由♥食物条
我是桑贾伊·德塞 伙伴组织的首席医保官
I'm Sanjay Desai, Chief Health Care Officer for The Partnership.
你们的捐献 是至关重要的
Now, these donations you're making, they're vital.
对于我们要建设的社会至关重要
Vital to the society we are building all around you.
这个社会将造福世界上的每个人
A society that will benefit every living creature on this planet.
再没有暴♥力♥ 没有犯罪
There'll be no more violence, no crime.
我们都能在和平中追求个人幸福
And we will all get to pursue our own happiness in peace.
我今天献血了
这是我们的未来 朋友们
This is our future, my friends.
它很美好
And it's a bright one.
我不是一直叫你要小心身后吗
Didn't I always tell you to watch your back?
-格斯 -你好啊 小表弟
- Gus? - What's up, little cousin?
见到你太好了 瞧瞧你 你怎么样
Good to see you, man. Look at you. How you been?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
是啊 有几次我也以为我要死了
Yeah, yeah. A couple times I thought I was too,
但我还好好地站在这里
but here I am.
那你这段时间都干什么呢
Look, so what's going on?
听着 哥们
Look, man.
我需要你帮我进到你工作的那栋楼里
I need you to help get me into that building where you work.
等没人的时候
You know, when no one's around.
听着 我不能帮你偷
Look, I can't help you steal from the--
谁说要偷东西了
Who said anything about stealing?
不过是把它们重新分配罢了
It's more like reallocating.
你得相信我
You just gotta trust me.
只是 如果我帮你时被逮到
It's just--if I get caught helping you...
你觉得我会让你有事吗
You think I would let something happen to you?
不是的 但是
It's not that, man, it's--
劳尔 听我的
Raul, just listen to me, okay?
记得你♥爸♥爸以前老跟我们说什么吗
You remember what your dad used to always tell us?
好男人照顾家人
A good man takes care of his family.
没错
That's right.
今后我会照顾你了
I'm here to take care of you now.
我们得照顾彼此
We gotta take care of each other.
血 族
第四季 第二集
超声检查显示你的子♥宫♥完全正常
The ultrasound shows that your uterus is perfectly normal.
没有理由怀不上孩子
No reason why a baby couldn't settle in nicely there.
从你的荷尔蒙测试来看
Now, we know from your hormonal tests
你的排卵情况正如预期
that you've been ovulating as expected.
你的卵子应该是健康的
Your eggs should be healthy.
所以 你吃得够多吗
So... are you eating enough?
-休息得好吗 -足够了
- Getting enough rest? - Plenty.
那好 或许下一轮能怀上
Well, then, maybe this next cycle will be the one.
你五六天后就该开始排卵
You should be ovulating five or six days from now,
到时见
so I'll see you then and
我们会尽力的 好吗
we will do our very best, all right?
你这里不错
It's a nice place you got here.
就是个鬼地方 你又不是不知道
It's a hellhole and you know it.
-有家的温馨 -敢情你家跟地狱一样啊
- Kinda homey. - If your home's in hell.
鲍勃 别哄我
Look, Bob, don't patronize me.
我知道这地方破
I know this place is a dump.
没有那个谁整理得好
Not as clean as what's-his-name would keep it.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
伙伴组织 乐观有利于团结
把这个表格送去超声检查科
Take this chart down to ultrasound for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 我是格林伍德护士
Hello, this is Nurse Greenwood.
我想询问我昨天给你的病历
I'd like an update on that file that I gave you yesterday.
她总改主意
She always changes her mind.
你出生后
You know, after you were born
我们给你起名字时
we were trying to decide on a name to call you,
她想叫你荷博
and she wanted to call you Herb.
别担心 米兰达
Don't worry, Miranda.
有时候 就是要等一等
Sometimes it just takes a little while.
那个名字是什么意思
What kind of name is that?
三个月前
他在里面
He's in the back.
戴尔 来嘛
Dale, Dale. C'mon. C'mon.
别干坐着 我想打牌
We ain't sittin' around. I want to play cards, man.
你的客户来了
Your customers are here.
教授 公爵夫人
Professor. And the Duchess.
你们今天拿来了什么
What have you got for me today?
是全新的吗
Are they fresh?
别小瞧我 埃利萨尔德
Don't insult me, Elizalde.
看来 你的生意扩张了
It seems your... operation has expanded.
是啊 我找了新合作伙伴
Yeah, I got a new partner now.
你记得克里姆吧
You remember Creem.
是的 我记得
Yes, I remember.
这不是买♥♥了魔法书的老头吗
It's the old man that bought the magic book.
看来那本书没给你带来什么好运啊
Looks like that didn't work out too well for you, huh?
眼下我们两个帮派要么合作
It was either this
要么互相残杀
or our gangs were gonna kill each other.
至少 我还拿着那本书
At least I still have the book.
可你的3.32亿美元
It doesn't seem you can say the same
看来是打了水漂
for your $323 million.
是啊 核战对经济可不是什么好事
Yeah, well, nuclear war wasn't good for the economy.
-没有人想要我的金券 -或是你的画
- No one wanted my gold certificates. - Or your paintings
或是你其他的物质财富
or all your other material trappings.
就连钱财也有失效的时候
Even greed has its limits.
你的书呢
What about your book?
《陨落之光》仍然非常重要
The Lumen continues to be of vital importance.
随你怎么说吧
Whatever you say.
我相信你 教授
Hey, I believe you, Professor.
等时候到来
When the time comes,
我们会需要你这样的人
we're gonna need people like you.
经验丰富的战士
Experienced fighters.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表