剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
我没见到你要找的那类人
I have seen no one of the type you search for.
这里没有 哪里都没有
Not here, not ever.
走吧
Go.
放弃寻找吧
Abandon your quest,
除非你想进来 自己看看
unless you would like to come in, see for yourself?
告诉你哥哥 我祝他好运
Tell your brother I wish him... good fortune.
好运已经来不及了
It is too late for that.
你是牧师的女儿吗
Clergyman's daughter, are you?
跟我们走走吧 来嘛
Take a walk with us. Come on!
-贱♥人♥ -我下手还会更狠
- You bitch! - I will do worse.
你找我
You seek me?
为什么
Why?
你是不死之人
You are... an immortal.
窄颈大桥 东特里蒙特街
纽约 布朗克斯区
不 放开 不 住手 放开我
No! Get off! No! STOP! GET OFF ME!
去楼下
You're wanted downstairs.
我觉得你可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
请坐
Please. Sit.
我很希望我们能客气地聊聊
I had so hoped we could have a civilized conversation.
下地狱去吧 你个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
Go to hell, you sick piece of shit.
你不想从眼下的困境中活下来吗 维尔德斯女士
Wouldn't you like to survive this ordeal, Ms. Velders?
你的血型非常
Your blood type is incredibly...
可口
desirable.
但 就像小牛肉
But, much like veal...
世间最美味的莫过于
...there is nothing better
B型阳性的婴儿血
than infant B positive.
这么装模作样
What's the point of this...
有什么意义
...charade?
我希望你好好吃一顿
I want you to enjoy a meal;
你都好几天没吃过像样的饭了
you haven't eaten in days.
我指的不是就餐 化妆
Not the meal; the makeup,
西装 装客气
the suits, the bullshit civility.
你们都赢了
You've won.
你可以像自己人那样毫无掩饰了
You can be like your own kind now.
不
No.
我不一样
I'm different.
我是特别的
I'm special.
与其他人不同 血祖给了我
Apart from all the others, the Master blessed with me
自♥由♥意志
with free will.
他委托我
He entrusted me
来实现他对这个世界的构想
with implementing his vision of this world.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安
Abraham Setrakian.
或许你能告诉我他在哪
Perhaps you can tell me his whereabouts
你也能好好吃顿饭
while you enjoy your meal...
要么我就吃了你
or I can make a meal of you.
那血祖就能知道一切了
Then the Master will know everything.
你的手下抓我们来的时候 就把我们分开了
Your minions separated us when they brought us in.
塞特拉基安现在肯定早已被抽干血丢掉了
I'm sure Setrakian has been drained and discarded by now.
你创造的那个体系
The very... system that you created
让你
has robbed you
无法实现你最大的胜利
of your greatest victory.
你永远别想得意地
You will never have the satisfaction
在他面前炫耀你自己了
of lording your big win over him.
德塞先生 查看你的记录
Mr. Desai, check your records.
有一个70到100岁的老头跟她在同一天
An old man between the ages of 70 and 100 had been processed
被带到这里 他去哪了
the same day she was. What happened to him?
这就查 艾霍斯特先生
Right away, Mr. Eichhorst.
好了 那天有四个这个年龄段的
All right, I have, um, four B positive men
B型阳性血男性被带到这里
in his age range that were processed that day.
其中有塞特拉基安吗
Is one of them Setrakian?
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
好吧 两个被抽干 另一个
OK, two of them were drained, one of them died
-三周前死于肺炎 -剩下的那个呢
- of pneumonia three weeks prior-- - And the last one?
剩下的一个在进行骨髓实验
Last one's in a bone marrow experiment.
他在哪
Where is he?
7号♥研究区
Research Wing Seven.
7区
Seven.
我自己去看
I'll check for myself.
艾霍斯特先生
Mr. Eichhorst?
要拿她怎么办
What about her?
在我确认是塞特拉基安之前 先关着她
Hold her until I verify it's Setrakian.
然后
Then...
抽干♥她♥
drain her.
我们正在进行实验
We're actually in the middle of an experiment
是针对老年患者的
on geriatric patients
我们想延长他们的可抽血年限
to expand their viable blood production lifespan.
我对你的实验不感兴趣
I'm not interested in your experiments!
我在找一个老头 他有个文身
I'm looking for this old man with a tattoo:
是A230385
A230385.
我知道您找的是谁
I... I know the exact person you're looking for--
-他在哪 -他...
- Where is he? - He, uh, he's, uh... right...
在这儿
here.
护士
Nurse?
护士
Nurse?
唤醒他
Wake him.
马上
Now.
骨髓抽取是非常痛苦的
Bone marrow extraction's incredibly painful
他被打了很多镇定剂
and he's been heavily sedated.
这时候注入安♥非♥他♥命♥ 他的心脏会受不了的
A regimen of amphetamines would be too stressful for his heart.
-那会要了他的命 -你要么马上唤醒他
- I mean, it could kill him. - Either you wake him right now,
要么我会让下一个实验对象成为
or I will make sure the next test subject will be...
「约瑟夫·赫莫夫医生」
"Doctor Joseph Himoff."
科恩护士 请注入600毫升右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥
Nurse Cohen, 600 milligrams of Dextroamphetamine, please.
昆兰 你就位了吗
Quinlan, you in position?
是的
Yes.
30分钟前便已就位了
The same position I was in 30 minutes ago.
我们看到车队往你那边去了
We've spotted the convoy. It's headed your way.
1888年 英格兰 伦敦镇
先生 还需要什么吗
让我们单独待会儿 谢谢
我是跟恶魔坐在一起吗
Do I sit here with a demon?
难道你不是被一个恶魔派来的吗 被血祖
Were you not sent by one? By the Master?
不 是我哥哥
No. My brother.
你哥哥叫你来找恶魔
Your brother sends you looking for demons?
他在寻求你的天赋 永生
He seeks your gift... immortality.
他要死了 药石无灵
He lies near death, beyond the help of medicine.
他因好奇黑魔法从而发现了你的秘密
His curiosity about the dark arts revealed your secrets to him.
他求我找到一个你们这种人
He begged me to find someone from your exotic order.
我不希望任何人加入我的「种群」
My "order" is not one I'd wish any soul to join.
如果
If...
钱和财产对你毫无吸引力
money or property is of no allure to you...
你愿为你哥哥这么做
You'd do this for your brother?
求你 他好痛苦
Please. He suffers so.
我的确是恶魔
I am indeed a demon,
但我的诅咒只属于自己
but my curse is my own.
我没有天赋可给予 不管是黑暗还是光明的
I have no gift, dark or light, to give.
我求你 去看看我哥哥
I beseech you. Visit my brother,
哪怕只是证实他的奇思异想
if only to confirm his belief in the fantastic.
路易莎 亲爱的
Louisa, darling?
谁跟你一起来了
Who is with you?
是一个
Someone...
奇异的人
fantastic.
一个返魂尸
A strix!
不死一族 传说是真的
The immortal race? The lore is true!
美丽的恶魔 露出你的獠牙
O beautiful fiend, show me your teeth.
我想体验永恒 我想获得超脱
I want to know forever! I want to know deliverance!
梅毒
Syphilis.
他得了梅毒
The great pox.
我掩盖红疹有好一阵子了
For a time I covered the guilty rash
变得在化妆方面颇为拿手
and became quite artful with stage makeup,
但现在
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表