剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
So tell me where the nuke is,
然后我就放你一条生路
and I'll let you live.
它在哪里
Where is it?
再见 扎克
Goodbye, Zack.
-你要去哪 -你做出了选择
- Where are you going? - You made your choice.
承担后果吧
Live with it.
爸 爸
Dad! Dad!
我是在救你
I'm trying to save your life!
爸 等等 爸
Dad, wait! Dad!
我们可以从这里上到地面 来到42街附近
We could surface right here, around 42nd Street.
然后我们得偷辆车来运我们的武器
Then we'd have to steal a vehicle and transfer our payload.
我们得马上转移
We have to go right now.
你是对的
You were right.
扎克在帮血祖
Zack's working with the Master.
我把他带到屋顶 他割破了自己的手指
I took him up to the roof. He cut his thumb open.
-就像是发了一颗信♥号♥♥弹 -妈的
- It's like setting off a flare. - Oh, God damn it.
我很遗憾 伊弗
I'm so sorry, Eph.
我也是 但现在血祖正派人往这边来
Me, too. But right now, the Master's sending his troops.
我们必须得走了
We have to go.
-去哪 -美联储大楼
- Where? - The Federal Reserve.
到了那里我们再想之后的计划
We'll come up with the rest of the plan there.
我们的目标是哪里
What's our target?
帝国大厦
Empire State Building.
扎克和德赛 他俩都说那里是血祖的老巢
Zack and Desai, they both confirmed that the Master was nesting there.
扎克是血祖的工具
Zack is a tool of the Master.
假如他告诉我们帝国大厦的事
If he told us about the Empire State Building,
那一定是因为血祖希望他这么说
it's because the Master wanted him to.
意味着他已经转移了
Means he's moved somewhere
而且八成设了陷阱等着我们
and probably set a trap for us there.
很有可能
It's possible.
但就算是个陷阱
But if it is a trap,
我们也可以将其转为己用
we can turn it to our advantage.
没错 就和老鼠从陷阱里偷奶酪一样
Yeah. Like a rat springs a trap to get the cheese.
我们不能错失这个机会
This is an opportunity we can't afford to ignore.
显然血祖希望我们把核弹运到外面
Obviously the Master wants to lure the nuke out into the open
他可以够得着的地方
where he can get at it.
有办法远程引爆这颗核弹吗
Is there a way to trigger this bomb remotely?
可以 我...
Yeah, I, uh...
我组装了这个
I rigged this up.
问题是只能在一千米左右的范围内引爆
Problem is you can only trigger from about a thousand yards,
这意味着你们依旧处于核爆区之内
which means you're still gonna be in the blast zone.
不碍事
It's not a factor.
我本来就没打算活下来
I don't plan to survive.
牛逼
Hard core.
假如血祖想引我们跳入陷阱
If the Master wants to draw us into a trap,
那我就跳
then into his trap I shall go.
假如我能把他引到我身边
If I can lure him to me,
那我会用无线电联络你们
I'll contact you via radio.
接着你们就把核弹运到大厦的地下
You'll then drive the bomb to the base of the building
然后在我引爆之前赶紧逃开
and escape before I trigger the weapon.
这可是一招险棋啊 出生者
Hey, that's a hell of a Hail Mary play there, Born-o.
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?
我们...我们要炸掉多大的区域
How... how big a boom are we looking for?
我们只想炸掉帝国大厦
We just want to take out the Empire State Building.
那我把它设成1.5万吨♥
I'll set it to 15 kilotons.
火球会使整栋大厦灰飞烟灭
The fireball will vaporize the building
只留下一个三十米的深坑
and leave nothing but a crater a hundred feet deep.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
你确定你能接受吗
Are you sure you're OK with this?
不确定
No.
但这已经是我们最不糟糕的选择了
But it's the least-bad option we have.
曼哈顿 莱辛顿大道和24街交界
我们现在本该遇上一些返魂尸了
We should have seen some strigs by now.
它们都去哪儿了
Where the hell are they?
不太对劲
Something's not right.
要是你别一直摆弄那个引爆器
You know, I'd feel a damn sight better
我真的会感觉好很多
if you stop monkeying around with that trigger.
我安全使用各种武器已经有...
I've been handling weapons safely for--
两千年了 没错
2000 years, right.
但只要搞砸一次就完了 出生者
But it takes one screw-up to ruin a good streak, Born-o.
留在这里
Stay here.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my call.
出生者...
Well, Born-o...
狩猎愉快
Good hunting.
祝好运
Good luck.
你们都是
All of you.
这家伙可真屌♥
That one has quite a pair of balls.
事实上 他没有屌♥
Actually, he doesn't.
-你听到什么了吗 -没有
- Hear anything? - No.
他们肯定留人看守咱们了
They must have left someone to guard us.
除非他们去找血祖了
Not if they're going for the Master.
他们肯定会全员出动
They're going to need every last person they got.
如果他们都被杀了呢
What if they all get killed?
没人知道咱们被锁在这里
No one knows we're locked in here.
-我们可能会饿死 -塞拉 没事的
- We could starve to death. - Selah, it's OK.
很抱歉事情变成这样
I'm sorry this happened.
真抱歉 我没能保护你
I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from this.
但你要相信我 我努力过
But you have to believe I tried.
-我所做的一切都是为了你 -狗屁
- Everything I did, I did for you. - Shit!
-你说什么 -你什么都没为我做过
- What? - You didn't do a God damned thing for me.
你只是为了自己
You did it for you.
我...你难道以为我喜欢为艾霍斯特工作
I... no. You're saying I... I liked working for Eichhorst,
面对那么大的压力还有那种屁事
dealing with all that... that pressure and that shit?
-是的 没错 -好吧
- Yes, I do. Yeah. - OK. Yeah.
你这么想我也没办法
I'm very sorry that you feel that way.
但是你错了
But you're wrong.
我这么做确实是为了你
I did do it for you.
那你跟助理乱搞是为了什么
And what about banging your assistants?
你也是为了我才这么做的吗
Did you do that for me, too?
什么
Excuse me?
你真以为我有那么蠢吗
You really think I'm that stupid?
你一直是我的唯一 永远都是
You have always been the one for me, always.
我从没有背叛过你
I have never been unfaithful to you!
怎么回事
What was that?
武器在哪
Where is the weapon?
他们不肯告诉我
They wouldn't tell me.
你在找到之前不应该叫我来
You were not supposed to signal me until you found it.
我知道 但是他们揭穿我了 所以我想...
I know, but... they saw through me, so I thought--
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
我们现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
-桑贾伊 -闭嘴 我在想呢
- Sanjay! - Just shut up! I'm trying to figure this out!
血祖
Master.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你受伤了
You're injured?
达齐 是达齐·维尔德斯干的
Oh. Dutch. Dutch Velders, she did this to me.
-他们审问你了 -没有 是的 他们试过
- They interrogated you? - No! Yes! They tried.
她怎么会在这里
What's she doing here?
他们想用她来威胁我 但是没有用
They tried to use her as leverage. But it didn't work.
-我们什么都没说 -他在撒谎
- We... we didn't say anything. - He's lying!
他告诉他们你在帝国大厦
He told them you were at the Empire State Building!
我听到其他人谈起过
I heard the others talking about it!
她 是她说的
She... she told them.
-桑贾伊 -我想阻止她来着的
- Sanjay! - I tried to stop her.
-你知道我没有 -塞拉 对不起
- You know I didn't! - Selah, I'm so sorry.
我当时求你别说出来 真希望你听了我的话
I begged you to stay quiet. I wish you had listened.
你个混♥蛋♥ 我...
You son of a bitch! I...
我试着控制她来着的 先生
I tried to control her, sir.
她总是很冲动
She was always so impetuous.
不是你妻子说的 是你
It wasn't your wife. It was you.
但那是因为...
But it was only because...
先生 求您
Sir, please!
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表