剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
而且她总是放着音乐
And she was always playing music.
什么样的音乐
What kind of music?
鲍勃·迪伦
Bob Dylan.
西蒙和加芬克尔的歌♥
Simon and Garfunkel.
我们准备好了 索菲 你会感到轻微的拉力
We're ready, Sophie. You're going to feel a slight pull.
好了
Got it.
-没事的 -她出来了
- It's OK. - Here she comes!
-她出来了 -给你
- Here she is! - There you go.
-钳子 -好了
- Clamp. - Yeah.
-很好 -你做到了 你做到了
- It's good. - You did it. Hey, you did it!
好了
There we go.
她为什么没有哭
Why isn't she crying?
呼吸器
Respirator.
米兰达 为什么她没有哭 怎么回事
Miranda, why... why isn't she crying? What's going on?
-别紧张 -等一会儿
- Relax. - One moment.
好了
There we go.
-准备缝合 -她长什么样
- Prep for closure. - What does she look like?
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
我想看看 韦斯医生
I want to see. Dr. Weiss?
-交给你了 -我接住了
- There you go. - I've got her.
什么情况 奥利芙去哪了
What's going on? Where's Olive?
-为什么我不能看她 -钳子
- Why can't I see her? - Clamp.
-持针器 -你们都不把孩子给她看看吗
- Needle driver. - You're not even gonna show it to her?!
-抽吸 -韦斯医生
- Suction. - Dr. Weiss!
你得立即出去 我们正在给她缝合
You have to leave now. We're closing her up.
-我想见我的孩子 -给她看看她的孩子
- I want to see my baby! - Show her the goddamn baby!
立即出去 把米兰达弄出去
Outside now! Get Miranda out!
我想见我的孩子
I wanna see my baby!
该死 米兰达
Goddamn it, Miranda!
米兰达
Miranda!
-搞什么鬼 -米兰达
- What the hell?! - Miranda!
我的天 好了 冷静冷静冷静
Jesus. OK. Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy, easy.
-让她后退 -照她说的做
- Hey, tell her to back off! - Do it!
好的 好的
Ok, ok.
刷门卡 赶紧的
Ugh! Key card! NOW!
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy.
-冷静 冷静 -该从哪条路走
- Easy, easy, easy! - Which way?!
我可以帮你 听我说
I can help you, listen to me!
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
你真的以为我会让你...
Did you honestly think I was gonna let you--?
立刻开门
Open this door now!
-卑鄙小人 -米兰达 你逃不走的
- Wanker! - Miranda, you're not gonna get away with this!
她跑到那边去了
She went down there!
求你救救我们
Please help us!
放我走
Let me go!
放我走
Let me go!
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表