剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
We gotta get back.
-该死 看 -罗曼 坐稳了
- Oh, shit! Look! - Roman, hold on!
还有
More?
蹦跶不了多久了
Not for long.
危险
深度挖掘
外面出事了
Something's happening out there.
格斯早该回来了
Gus should be back by now.
我们要怎么劝费特退出
How are we gonna talk Fet out of this?
「我们」
"We"?!
你没劝住吗
You couldn't do it, huh?
你是有多绝望 居然认为费特会听我的
How desperate must you be to think that Fet would listen to me?
就那么绝望啊
That desperate, huh?
好吧 我答应你 我去试试
OK, I'll do it. I'll try.
再过几小时
In a matter of hours,
曼哈顿就不会有活人了
there won't be anyone left alive on Manhattan.
很快 这座城市会陷入寂静
Soon, this city will be so quiet,
而他们几个人的心跳
their solitary human heartbeats
将会暴露他们的所在地
will give away their location.
这座城市接下来会怎么样
What's gonna happen to the city?
它已垂死
It is dying.
我们将会找到新地方统治世界
We will find a new place from which to reign.
人类 动物 返魂尸
And every creature on the face of this Earth,
都将成为我们的奴仆
human, animal, and strigoi,
都将为吾等的奴仆
will live to serve us.
你还生我的气吗
You still mad at me?
是的
Yes.
像这样度过
Ah, it's kind of a bad way
我们仅剩的时光可不太好 不是吗
to spend the rest of our time together, don't you think?
这个计划要怎样才能成功
So, how is this all gonna work?
并不是说我觉得这能成功
Not that I think it's actually going to work,
但假设一下
but hypothetically.
你知道的
Well, you know,
我喜欢在毫无胜算的情况下
I like being the underdog
出人意表 对吧
and exceeding expectations, right?
好 那我来猜猜
OK, so let me guess.
你们打算炸断电梯的电缆
You're going to explode the elevator cable,
血祖会因此坠入
which will drop the Master down the shaft
你引爆核弹的范围
where you will then detonate the bomb.
对
Yeah.
昆兰会把那位祖宗弄进大电梯
Then, Quinlan, he'll go get the big fella in this main elevator,
然后我会在那个小笼子里
and, uh, I'll follow them down
跟他们一起掉下去
in that little cage.
你...你也要炸断那根电缆吗
You... you're gonna blow that cable, too?
没错
Yeah.
电梯有一个安全装置
The elevators have a safety feature that
能在接近地面时刹住坠落的轿厢
break the fall of runaway cars in the last few stories,
保证它不会撞毁
ensuring that there's no crash landing.
然后在引爆核弹前
And then before I detonate the warhead,
我大概会说些酷炫的话
I'll probably say something clever and cool,
像是布鲁斯·威利斯会说的那种 你懂吗
like Bruce Willis would say, you know?
当然
Sure.
然后就炸翻天
And then boom.
我引爆核弹
I trigger the bomb.
血祖会被烤焦
The Master will be toast,
城市不会受损
the city will be undamaged,
返魂尸则会重新变成蠢笨的动物
and the strigoi will just be dumb animals again.
然后你就负责收拾残局
Then it'll be your job to clean up the rest.
听着
Look.
我知道这不容易
I know that this is hard,
但也挺简单的 对吧
but it's also easy, all right?
昆兰和我 我们已下定决心
Quinlan and I, we've committed to this so...
所以你只要努力协助我们就好 明白吗
please just commit to us. All right?
好吗
Ok?
老天 你还活着啊
Holy shit, you're alive!
你怎么来得这么晚
Why were you so delayed?
无数返魂尸从城市各处涌来
Thousands of strigoi purging the whole city,
大开杀戒
killing every human being they can.
它们离这里有多远
How close are they to here?
我觉得还有30个街区
I'd say 30 blocks.
如果我们要行动 最好抓紧时间
So, if we're gonna do something, we better do it quick.
你们觉得呢
What do you think?
尼克博克典当行 11个月之前
古德温泽博士 欢迎加入我们
Dr. Goodweather. Join us.
感觉度日如年是吧 博士
These days seem like weeks, huh, Doc?
我太累了 几乎什么都感受不到了
I'm so tired, I can barely see,
但是
but...
我的大脑还在运转
my brain keeps going.
休息至关重要
Rest is paramount.
返魂尸是杀不完的
The strigoi are unrelenting.
你需要付出精神上和身体上的代价
The toll is mental as well as physical.
我是个流行病学家
I'm an epidemiologist.
我理解疾病病因
I understand disease etiology,
传播方式 传染率
modes of transmission, rates of infection.
其实就是数学问题
It's really a question of math.
说真的 我看不出要怎么解决这场瘟疫
I gotta say, I don't see how we can end this plague.
我们不是在和数学战斗
We are not fighting math;
我们的敌人是返魂尸
we are fighting strigoi.
在你 费特先生 还有马丁内兹博士的帮助下
And with the help of people like yourself, Mr. Fet, and Dr. Martinez,
我相信我们能赢
I believe we can prevail.
但我必须告诫你们
But I must warn you...
这场战斗 也许最终
...this fight may, in the end,
会耗尽你们的一切
cost you everything.
我已经失去了我的家 我的婚姻
I've already lost my home, my marriage,
我儿子的监护权
custody of my son,
我的事业 我的好名声
my career, my good name.
我被联调局通缉 可能很快就失去自♥由♥
I'm wanted by the FBI; I could lose my freedom soon.
我觉得我已经快要失去一切了
I think I'm almost there.
古德温泽博士 如果你不介意我这么说
Dr. Goodweather, if I may speak
以我个人的经验来看 这...
from personal experience, this is...
仅仅是个开始
...just the beginning.
教授有他特有的方式来激励你
The professor had a way of inspiring you,
即使他是把能发生在你身上的
even if he was telling you the worst thing
最糟糕的事说了一遍
you could ever hear.
-他有种不罢休的气势 -决不罢休
- He had zero quit in him. - Zero quit.
血祖将会在他灰飞烟灭前
The Master's gonna hear Abraham Setrakian's name
再次听到亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安的名字
one more time before he gets vaporized.
该死 需要的时候总是找不到吸血鬼
Dammit! There's never a muncher around when you need one.
听着
Listen.
达齐想让我劝你退出
Dutch wanted me to talk you out of this.
她这是异想天开
She only wants what she doesn't have.
不 不只是这样 你心里清楚的
No. It's deeper than that, you know it.
她曾经有过机会
She had her chances.
我也有过
I had mine.
你对后悔这件事也是深有体会 博士
You know a thing or two about regret, Doc.
-是的 -既然咱们在这里敞开谈了
- Yes, I do. - Since we're on real talk here,
有些事我想跟你说说
there's a few things I need to ask of you.
首先 看住她
One, keep an eye on her.
知道她会没事我就放心了
It helps to know that she's gonna be OK.
还有 也许你应该再给扎克一次机会
And maybe, uh, give Zack another chance.
我知道 现在看起来不怎么可能
I know, it seems impossible right now,
但是 还是试一试吧
but, you know, give it a shot.
有好多事我都没机会和我爸爸说 而且...
So many things have been left unsaid between me and my pop, and...
谁知道呢 也许某一天
who knows? Maybe in the light of day,
他就想通了呢 对吧
maybe he'll come around, you know?
如果情况允许 我会试试
If it makes sense, I'll give it a try.
有鱼上钩了 博士
Just got a tug on the line, Doc.
咱们收杆吧
Let's reel him in.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我们发现了你父亲的踪迹
Your father has been spotted.
等我们跟踪到他的窝点
Once we follow him back to his base of operations,
找到武器并将其解除就会很容易了
locating and disarming the weapon will be simple.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表