剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
我肯定是看莉迪亚时忘记了时间 抱歉
I must've lost the time whilst watching Lydia. My apologies.
我很感激你跟她处得那么好
I appreciate how good you are with her.
你们好
Hello.
她舅舅去世后 她是那么沉默
She was so withdrawn after her uncle passed, but...
但现在 她敞开了心扉 她听你的
now she's opened up; she listens to you.
显然 她的生活中需要个父亲
Clearly, she needs a father figure in her life.
因为她真正的父亲仍是个谜吗
Because her true father remains a mystery?
我们就到了
We're nearly there.
别过来
Stay back.
昆兰
Quinlan!
勇者
Invictus?
是你吗
Is that you?
你来了
You've come.
我会来找你的
And I shall come for you.
好了 好了 我们装车走人吧
All right, all right! Let's load up, everyone,
要不小昆要得动脉瘤了
before Q has an aneurysm.
我能想到更糟的情况
I can think of worse things.
等等
Hold up!
我就来
I'm coming!
要我帮忙吗
Uh, can I help?
我能行的
I can handle it.
你没什么应付不来
Well, there's not much that you can't handle.
怎么了
What's up?
昆兰
Quinlan... um.
他觉得 你不该去纽约
He thinks that, um... you shouldn't come to New York
但是 在你开口之前 我想让你知道
but - before you say a thing - I just want you to know
我跟他说了 这不是他能决定的
that I told him that it's not his call.
还有
You know, that, uh...
你为我们做的比任何人都多
You've done more for us than anyone else.
我们欠你太多了 但是...
We owe you everything. But, uh...
然后我想到
then it dawned on me that, you know,
不管他希望你留下 还是我希望你跟来
whether he wants you to stay or I want you to go or...
都无所谓 因为真正重要的是
It doesn't really matter because what really matters is...
你自己怎么决定
what you want, you know?
-那么 -那么
- So? - So...
你想来吗
you wanna come?
去纽约
To New York?
当然不想
Hell, no.
什么
What?
你说过这是自杀任务 是吧
I mean, you said it was a suicide mission, right?
是啊
Yeah. I.. I just...
我就是觉得...
I just thought that--
我本想等我们结束这一切
Then when we're done here, I figured that
我就去我爸在蒙大拿的小屋
I'd go out to my dad's cabin in Montana and...
靠土地吃饭 至少
just live off the land at least...
能过多久是多久
at least as long as I can.
是啊 那...
Yeah, that, well... that...
那是 挺不错的
that... that sounds... that sounds nice, actually.
总比另一种选择好
Well, it's better than the alternative.
是吧
Right?
是啊
Yeah.
我猜是的
I guess.
很好
Good.
等等 你刚才是跟我分手了吗
Wait a second. Did you just break up with me?
曼哈顿 格林威治 西4街
我原来就住这里 就在上面 二楼
That was me. Up there, on the second floor.
我从书桌边就能看到整个街区
I could see the whole neighborhood from my desk.
能看到我父母回家
See, um... my parents coming home.
核爆时他们就在那里
They were right there when it hit.
我抬头看到他们走到了斑马线
I looked up and they were at the crosswalk,
正回头看着自♥由♥岛
looking back at Liberty Island.
然后爆♥炸♥冲击过去
The blast wave rolled through and...
他们...
they were just...
不见了
gone.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
没事 又不怪你
It's OK. It's not your fault.
谢谢你
Thank you...
送我过来
for bringing me here.
当然 不客气
Of course. No problem.
守卫你的家乡
你从未提过你的父母
You never talk about your parents.
那么他们已经...
I assume they're, uh... you know.
我妈妈死了
My mom is.
我不确定我爸爸怎么样
I'm not sure about my dad.
你不知道他的遭遇吗
You don't know what happened to him?
是的 我也不在乎
Nope. And I don't care.
你想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
我妈妈被转化了
My mom was turned.
我去
Shit.
我爸爸 以为她要伤害我 但是
My dad... thought she was gonna hurt me but...
她不会的 她绝不会伤害我的
she wasn't; she would never do that.
但他还是杀了她
But he killed her anyway.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我有时还跟她说话
You know, I still talk to her sometimes.
我大概很怪吧
I probably sound like a weirdo.
不会 我也是
No, I do it, too.
-你也是 -是啊
- You too? - Yeah,
每当我情绪低落时
if I'm feeling low or down,
我就会想想我父母会说什么
I think of what my parents would say.
我就好受多了 看来我们都很怪
Makes me feel better. I guess we're both weirdos.
-大概吧 -我到了
- Guess so. - This is me.
伙伴组织 青年宿舍
等等
Oh, hey, wait.
-我差点忘了 -这是什么
- I almost forgot. - What's this?
李子
Plums?
太谢谢你了
That's so sweet.
那我...
Um, I'm gonna just...
嗯
Yeah.
帝国大厦
曼哈顿第五大道350号♥
扎克 你在烦恼什么
Zack, what is it that troubles you?
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
我研究人性已经很久了
I've been studying human nature for a very long time.
没有什么
There's nothing
人生中的事是我没见识过的
I haven't seen when it comes to life.
难道是爱情
Or love?
猜对了
There it is.
是谁
Who is it?
艾比
Abby.
那个女仆
The servant girl?
她不单单是个女仆
She's more than that.
至少 我希望她不是
At least... I want her to be.
她对你有同样的感情吗
Does she share your feelings?
我不知道
I don't know.
你...
Have you...
问过吗
asked?
没有
No.
那问问她
Ask her.
北达科他州 36号♥公路
你很熟悉这片区域
You know the area well.
我猜你是这一带的人了
I take it you are from this region?
放松 本杰明
Relax, Benjamin.
你只需要及时赶到机场就好
All you have to do is get me to the airfield in time.
-然后你就放我走吗 -我保证
- And you're gonna let me go? - You have my word.
你是美洲原住民 是吧
You are Native American, are you not?
你是哪个部落的
What is your tribe?
齐佩瓦
Chippewa.
齐佩瓦
Chippewa.
我一直对美洲原住民很感兴趣
I've always been fascinated by the subject.
希♥特♥勒♥也沉迷其中
Hitler was obsessed with it.
他很欣赏美国政♥府♥处理
He admired the way the American government
原住民问题的方法
dealt with their... native problem.
挺变♥态♥的
Seems kinda sick.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表