剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
这些人♥大♥多数在为伙伴组织工作
Most of those people are working with The Partnership.
如果你真那么想按照塞特拉基安的话去做
If you're so keen on doing what Setrakian said
消灭和血祖合作的人
cutting off the Master's collaborators --
那我认为发射一枚核弹
then I think setting off a nuclear bomb
是一个很棒的办法
is an excellent way of doing that.
他的确说过杀死血祖需要付出代价
He did say that killing the Master would come at a cost.
对 但只是某种自我牺牲而不是大规模屠♥杀♥
Yeah, some sort of self- sacrifice, not mass annihilation!
好吧 你有什么高见呢 博士
All right. What's your idea, Doc? Huh?
让我们领教一下
Come on, dazzle us.
你也不知道怎么办 对吧
You got nothing, huh?
但你想让我就这样舍弃核弹
But you want me to toss out the nuke
只因为你告诉我这么做吗
just because you're telling me to?
你向塞特拉基安保证过的
You made the promise to Setrakian!
这对你来说一点意义都没有吗
Does that not mean anything to you?
这就是在浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
-你去哪里 -去拿核弹
- Where are you going? - To get the bomb.
等等
Hey, hey, hang on.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
你就这么去拿它然后发射吗
You're just gonna go get it and set it off?
我们还不知道血祖在哪儿
We don't know where the Master is yet.
你觉得我们怎么找他 上街发传♥单♥吗
How do you propose we find him? Shall we hand out flyers?
我们知道血祖就在岛上的某处
We know the Master is somewhere on the island.
如果我们向最有可能的地方发射
If we set the bomb to the highest possible yield,
杀死他的几率就会很高
the odds of killing him are good.
我们刚才说的话你是不是一句都没听进去
Have you not heard a word that we've said?
听到了 但对我来说一点说服力也没有
Yes. And not one of them has convinced me in the slightest.
你不能发射核弹
You're not setting off that nuke!
你真以为你可以阻止我吗 博士
You really think you're gonna stop me, Doctor?
够了
All right, boys!
-我觉得我有办法找到血祖 -怎么找
- I think I have a way to find the Master. - How?
桑贾伊·德塞
Sanjay Desai.
他在伙伴组织的医疗机构工作
He works at the Partnership Medical Facility
塞特拉基安和我当时就被关在那里
where Setrakian and I were being held.
他过去总是与艾霍斯特会面
He used to meet with Eichorst all the time.
他在血祖的人类走狗里地位最高
He's at the top of the Master's pile of human shit.
如果我们抓到他 就可以把他带回来
If we grab him, we can bring him back here,
逼他告诉我们血祖在哪
and make him tell us where the Master is.
这样我们还相当于夺去了他的一个爪牙
And we'd be taking a collaborator from him.
这才是老爷子想让我们做的
That's what the old man wanted us to do.
无论我们最终要怎么处理核弹
Regardless of what we wind up doing with the nuke.
不仅如此
Not only that.
我们还可以帮大家逃出那个恐怖的地方
We can get everyone out of that horrible place.
曼哈顿第五大道350号♥
帝国大厦
我们的敌人正在逼近
Our enemies are closing in.
他们已经成功将一枚核弹带入岛内
They have managed to bring an atomic bomb onto this island.
你知道这种武器所能够造成的毁灭吗
You know the devastation such a weapon can cause?
是的
Yes,
你当然知道
of course you do.
现在 我们所有的成就都危在旦夕
Now, everything we have achieved is at risk.
我们建立的和平正被侵蚀
The peace we have established is being eroded.
直到我们都灰飞烟灭他们才会停手
They will not stop until they have incinerated us all.
我们一定能做些什么
There must be something we can do.
的确
There is something.
不过这任务很棘手
It's rather delicate.
只有你能做到
A task only you can perform.
-我 -是的 我的孩子
- Me? - Yes, my son,
你是唯一合适的人选
you are uniquely suited for it.
接下来发生的事
What happens next
将会决定我们所有人的命运
will determine the fate of all of us.
我得出去一会
I have to go out for a while.
你什么都不用担心 扎克
You have nothing to worry about, Zack.
你生来就是做这件事的
You were born to do this.
这就是为什么血祖选择了你
That's why the Master chose you.
你真热
You're so hot!
我是说...
I meant, like,
你很暖和 你的身体
you're warm. Your body.
那是把新匕♥首♥
That's new.
我的剑丢了
I lost my sword.
而且现在我们也不能人手一把剑了
And we can't all be wearing them now.
你心里清楚
You think you got a pretty good idea of
我们要面对的是些什么了吗
what we're going up against?
我只知道我离开时那里的状态
I only know what it was like when I left.
他们之后肯定加强了安保
I'm sure they've amped up the security since.
我们应该做好应对一切的准备
We should be ready for anything.
一想到你曾在那种地方我就恶心
It makes me sick that you were ever there.
你的恶心程度肯定不及我的一半
Not half as sick as it makes me.
告诉我
So, tell me,
是什么让你...决定重新加入了
what brought about your... recommitment to the cause?
教授曾经说过一些话
Something the Professor said.
让我意识到 不管多努力地尝试
Made me realize that no matter how hard you try,
你都无法逃脱你所身处的漩涡
you can't escape what you're right in the middle of.
我相信他看到你浪子回头一定会很欣慰
I'm sure he was pleased you came to your senses.
是的 但他也没能欣慰多久
Yeah, but not for long.
它们能找到他都是因为我
They found him because of me.
想想之前它们花了那么多年来追杀他
And the fact that they'd been hunting him for years.
别纠结了
Don't dwell on it.
这世上有罪的人可不止你一个
There are far more guilty people than you.
你不知道我做了些什么
You have no idea what I've done.
我不需要知道
I don't need to.
我想那份名单一定又臭又长
I'm sure the list is long and tedious.
我只知道一件事
One thing I do know:
自我惩罚不会让你变得强壮
whipping your own back won't make you stronger.
只会让你分心
It'll only distract you.
伙伴组织医疗中心
布朗克斯区 猎人角
车上有一大批囚犯
I have a load of prisoners
我要立刻带他们去抽血车间
who I am to take to the drainage room immediately.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
囚犯通常是直接送到装卸处的
It's just that prisoners are usually taken to the loading dock.
-为了分类 -我收到了特别指令
- For sorting. - I'm under special orders.
好的 长官 对不起 请进
Uh, yes, sir. Sorry. Come on in.
大家都清楚自己要去哪吧
Everyone clear on where they're going?
记住 你们越晚触发警报
Just remember, the longer you can go without raising the alarms,
对大家就越有利
the better it is for everyone.
对讲机都拿上了吗
Radios?
真奇怪 这位大人物的办公室
Kinda weird that Mr. Bigshot collaborator still has his office
竟然安排在一群被关起来的孕妇的隔壁
next to a bunch of locked-up pregnant women.
那是他最上心的项目
It's his pet project.
他想密切关注那些女人的孕育情况
He likes to keep an eye on how all the women are coming along.
确保一切都按计划行事
Make sure everything's running on schedule.
你确定这项任务不是为了复仇吗
Are you sure this mission isn't all about revenge?
我做事从来不只有一个目的 博士
I'm never all about one thing, Doc.
-这点我们可清楚了 -这里归你
- Oh, we know that. - This is you.
-祝你好运 博士 -你们也是
- Good luck, Doc. - You too.
船被遗弃在16号♥码头了
The boat was left abandoned on Pier 16,
旁边还有四具河岸巡逻员的尸体
along with the bodies of four of our river patrolmen.
我猜这艘偷来的运送船
And I'm gonna assume that this stolen delivery boat,
它的装载量能够装下
it, uh, was of a size that could accommodate
一个核弹头
a nuclear warhead.
什么事
What?
很抱歉打扰您 先生
I hate to bother you, sir.
可能也没什么事
And I'm sure it's nothing,
但是车♥库♥南门有一次非常规运送
but there was an unusual delivery at the south garage door.
是一辆装满囚犯的货车
There was a van full of prisoners...
司机说他要去抽血车间
driver said he was head to drainage.
您知道这事 对吧
You know about this. Right?
这是什么时候的事
When the hell did this happen?
就在几分钟前
Uh, just a few minutes ago.
-什么 -怎么了
Yeah? What?
你有什么事吗
Is there something you wanted?
算了 没什么 祝你顺利
It's nothing. Forget it. Have a good one.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表