剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
Before all this happened, I was living in New York.
-那你怎么来到这里了 -在...
- What brought you here? - After the...
核弹爆♥炸♥后 我得远离辐射尘埃
nukes went off, I had to get away from the fallout.
我找到了一个有车的人 他来了费城
I hooked up with a guy who had a car. He was going to Philly.
听上去挺巧
Sounds pretty random.
不是挺巧 是完全凑巧
Wasn't pretty random. It was totally random.
那么第一颗核弹
So, you were in New York
在埃利斯岛上爆♥炸♥时 你在纽约
when that first nuke went off on Ellis Island?
爆♥炸♥地点是自♥由♥岛
Liberty Island.
第一颗核弹炸毁了自♥由♥女神像
The first nuke took out the Statue of Liberty.
天呐
Jesus.
我们听说是民兵组织引爆的
We heard it was set off by a militia group.
是返魂尸
The strigoi did it.
等等 你不是说它们不能过活水吗
Wait, I thought you said that they can't cross moving water.
它们有帮手
They had help.
是人类吗
Human help?
天啊 你肯定是在逗我
God, you gotta be kidding.
做它们的打手
I mean, holding a baton
或者在它们的工厂里工作 那是一回事
or working in one of their factories, that's one thing.
但什么样的人♥渣♥会帮它们引爆核弹啊
But what kind of shithead would help them set off a nuke?
来了
Here she is.
我们开始行动了
We're in play.
车子快到路口了
It's approaching the intersection.
-准备好了 -行动吧
- Ready. - Start the ball.
伙伴组织
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with you?
你应该让我先走
I had the right of way!
直行车让转弯车吗
Making a left-hand turn?
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
What, are you out of your mind?
你在哪里学的开车
Where did you learn to drive?
我疯了 你才是傻♥逼♥呢
I'm out of my mind? You're an idiot, OK?
我这还有工作要做
I've got work to do!
那就赶紧把车挪开 然后回去工作吧
Well, let's move these things and get back to work, OK?
你...你把车倒倒我就可以走了
Just... just back up your vehicle so I can go!
你是不是瞎 自己看看 我被卡住了
Are you blind? Look at that! I'm locked in!
快把那两辆该死的车从路上移开
Get those goddamn vehicles out of my way!
你♥他♥妈♥以为我们不想吗
What the hell do you think we're doing?
你俩就这么闲站着
Standing around with your thumbs up your asses.
我赶时间呢
I've got a schedule to keep.
-我们也是 -对啊
- So do we. - Yeah.
保险杠卡住了
The bumpers are stuck.
那我去请后面那辆车上的返魂尸来解决怎么样
Well, how about I get the strigs in the back of that bus to help?
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
你有撬杆吗 把这玩意撬开
You got a crow bar? Something to pry this loose?
我看着像是汽车俱乐部的人吗
Heh. What do I look like, the auto club?
我们马上就解决
We'll have it cleared in just a minute.
反正责任在你们不在我
That's gonna be on your ass, not on mine!
别过去 它们已经很烦躁了
Don't go back there. They're riled enough already.
赶紧把车移开
Move these vehicles now.
-保险杠挂在一起了 -是啊
- The bumpers are hooked. - Yeah.
我这边赶时间呢
I've got a schedule to keep!
该死的
God damn it.
你们不会希望它放那个杂种过来的
You don't want him to let that mongrel go.
-给我搭把手 -这是你的...
- Help me out! - This is your--
你也是 过来帮忙
You too! Come on!
-来吧 帮帮忙 -推
- Come on! Help us! - Push!
推
Push!
推
Push!
我们赶紧走
Let's get the hell out of here!
我是一位美国士兵
I am an American
正保卫着自己的国家和自己的生活
fighting in the forces which guard my country and my way of life.
靠
Oh, shit!
搞定狙击手了
Sniper down!
你是杜卡里吧
Dukali, huh?
你认识罗曼上尉 但是...
You know Captain Roman, but...
你为什么不回他的话
why didn't you answer him, hm?
你的朋友们哪去了 小子
What happened to your friends, kid?
返魂尸来了
Strigs came.
带着它们的人类帮手
With people helping them.
像你这样的
People like you.
像上尉那样的
Like the captain.
你们他妈为什么要那样做
Why the hell would you guys do that?
说来话长
Long story.
地面上的情况...有一些复杂
Things are... a little complicated up there.
你放松点 好吗
You take it easy, all right?
老天
Jesus!
这他妈是哪出
What the hell did you do that for?
因为我说了我会杀了他的
Because I said I would.
他已经不行了 对任何人都构不成威胁
He was finished! He couldn't hurt anyone!
我让他把枪放下时 他就应该把枪放下
He should have put the gun down when I told him to.
美国自然历史博物馆
曼哈顿 中♥央♥公园与79街路口
那么...
So, uh...
你和你父母住吗
do you live with your parents?
他们死于第一颗核弹爆♥炸♥
They were killed by that first bomb.
就是炸掉自♥由♥女神像的那次
The one that blew up the Statue of Liberty.
来这边
Hey. Come here!
这个是我最喜欢的
This one's my favorite.
-那么 你是怎么回事 -怎么了
- So, what's your deal, anyway? - My deal?
是这样 其他人都两三个人住一屋
Yeah, everyone's living two and three to a room,
你却自己一个人住在那个华丽的地方
and you're in that tricked-out place all by yourself.
你为什么那么特殊
What makes you so special?
它们觉得我有潜力
They think I have potential.
有什么潜力
Potential for what?
你没事吧
You OK?
我挺好的
Yeah, I'm fine.
听着 食物你想吃多少就吃多少
So, listen, you can have as much food as you want.
而且你随时可以来吃晚饭
And you can stay for dinner anytime you want.
如果你还有什么需要
And if there's anything you need,
任何需要 就告诉我
anything, just let me know.
你觉得我的...
Do you think m--
-算吧 -什么
- Forget it. - What?
没事的 真的 你可以问我任何事
It's OK, really. Ask me anything.
我和一群孩子同住在一栋楼里
I live in this building with a bunch of other kids
他们都失去了双亲
who lost their parents.
他们每天就只能吃一个伙伴组织的自♥由♥食物条
And all they have to eat is one Partnership Freedom Bar a day.
他们中有些人已经生病了
And some of them are getting sick.
所以 我想你能不能...
So, I was wondering if...
把我的一些食物给他们
If you could bring them some of my food?
如果你不能 那也...
If you can't, it's--
没问题 拿多少都行
Sure. Take as much as you want.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
我刚发现我还不知道你的名字
I just realized I don't know your name.
扎克 你的呢
Zack. What's yours?
艾比
Abby.
很高兴认识你 艾比
Nice to meet you, Abby.
你不知道这对我来说有多重要
You have no idea how much this means to me.
小事一桩
No biggie.
扎克
Zack.
进来
Come in.
你今天过得怎样 我的孩子
How are you today, my son?
我在想
I was thinking.
也许我不需要白血
Maybe I don't need the White.
我是说
I mean...
我呼吸挺顺畅的
...I'm breathing just fine.
你有什么烦恼吗
What's troubling you?
那些为你工作的人
The people who work for you...
他们真的吃不到新鲜食物吗
is it true they don't get fresh food?
那女孩跟你说的
The girl told you this.
-是真的吗 -有些人病了
- Is it true? - Some are sick.
但不是因为食物
But not because of the food.
是因为那些人类
It's because of the fallout
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表