剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
「没什么可担心的 一切都会没事的」
"There's nothing to worry about. Everything's going to be fine."
米兰达 你如果不信 她就不会信
And, Miranda, she won't believe it if you don't.
韦斯医生呢
Where's Dr. Weiss?
她去准备手术了 现在只有我
She's getting ready for surgery. Stuck with me for now.
好啊
Great.
好了 我也不是完全没用
Come on, I'm not totally useless.
怎么回事
What's going on?
问题就在这 我对现在的情况一无所知
That's just it. I don't know.
我一直要求见医生
I have been asking for the doctor
她都腾不出五分钟见我吗
and, what, she doesn't have like five minutes to talk to me?
我可是要生孩子啊
I am having a baby for Christ's sake!
就好像他们都不在乎了
It's like they don't even care anymore.
他们当然在乎的 索菲
I'm sure they care, Soph.
我就是紧张
I'm just nervous.
我知道他们
I know it's a horrible thing
对我们做的事很可怕
what they are doing to us,
但我就是忍♥不住
but I can't help it.
这个孩子
This baby
是我在这世上唯一的亲人了
is the only family I have left in the world
我只想确保一切都好
and I just want to make sure that everything is OK.
我相信你没什么可担心的
I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.
一切都不会有事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我们几分钟后就开始给你做硬膜外麻醉
We're gonna begin your epidural in just a few minutes.
米兰达 你得消毒
Miranda, you're gonna have to scrub in.
手术要多久
How... how long will the operation take?
怎么 你急着去别处吗
Why? You have somewhere better to be?
真会安慰人啊
All the bedside manner of a tarantula!
她让我想到了我奶奶 露丝
She reminds me of my grandma... Ruth.
她也是个冷血贱♥人♥
She was a cold-blooded bitch, too.
但名字真好听 露丝
It's a pretty name, though. Ruth.
是吗 我觉得太《旧约》气质了
Don't know. It's a bit "Old Testament" for me.
那奥利芙呢
What about Olive?
你觉得这名字怎么样
Do you like that name?
用作卡♥通♥人物的名字还不错
For a cartoon character, sure.
那是我妈妈的名字
It was my mother's name.
抱歉
Sorry.
这也将会是她的名字
Now it'll be her name, too.
又空着 鲍勃 你真没意思
Another blank, Bob? You're no fun.
这本来就不是什么有意思的事
This isn't supposed to be fun.
但我需要你全神贯注 好吗
But I need you to stay focused, alright?
我不想重复自己说过的话 一切都会...
I can't repeat myself. It's all gonna be working...
米兰达
Miranda!
你在外面干什么
What the hell are you doing out here?
拉切特护士让我休息几分钟
Nurse Ratchet gave me a few minutes.
-索菲怎么样了 -好极了
- How is Sophie? - Peachy.
她很害怕 情绪激动 一切都糟糕透了
Look, she's scared and emotional, and everything sucks,
但她会没事的
but she's going to be fine.
我明白这对于你来说很难
I understand that this is very difficult on you.
但你必须相信我 这是为了大局着想
But you gotta believe me, this is for the greater good.
等一切都结束了你就明白了
You'll see when it's all over.
我会向你表达我的感激之情的 好吗
I'll show you my gratitude, OK?
休息五分钟吧
Take five minutes.
你看过那个吗
Oh, you read that one?
我从来没说四周
I never said four weeks.
-你说了 -我说的是「哈哈」
- You did too. - I said, "Yahoo!"
一回事
Same thing.
你怎么不让你的男朋友换些新片子给我们看
Why don't you get your boyfriend to put something new on the TV.
「男朋友」
"Boyfriend"?
玛塔...
Marta...
你是在开玩笑 对吧
You're kidding, right?
我一般挺会看人的...
You know, I'm usually a pretty good judge of character...
但我看错了你
but I was wrong about you.
我以为你是个聪明人
I thought you were one of the smart ones,
明辨是非
that you got it.
不 你只是和他搭讪
No. Here you are chatting him up,
然后被喊去办公室开「闭门会议」
getting called to the office for closed-door meetings.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
希望你没有白被上
I hope it's worth the rug burns.
去死吧
Go to hell.
你猜怎么着 随你怎么想
You know what? Believe what you want.
我是在努力帮你们
I'm trying to help.
省省你这些屁话 米兰达
Cut the bullshit, Miranda.
你唯一帮的人就是你自己
Only person you're helping here is yourself.
他们在清空整栋大楼
They're emptying the entire building.
我之前从没见过他们这么做
I've never seen them do that before.
他们一般只对付那些非法居住和隐居的人
Usually, it's squatters or people living off the grid.
感谢上帝
Thank you, Baby Jesus.
-食物 -比那更好
- Food? - Even better.
酒
Alcohol.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
来吧 陪我喝一杯
Come on, have a drink with me.
我不能喝
I can't.
伊弗 在我经历了这样的一天后
Eph, after the day I had,
我觉得这是你欠我的
I think you owe it to me.
我真的不能喝
I really can't.
明白了
Got it.
多久了
How long?
九个月零四天
Nine months, four days.
从核照日之后开始的
Ever since, uh, Illumination Day.
对不起 我要是知道的话 我不会...
Sorry. If I would have known, I wouldn't have--
没事 真的
It's all right. It really is.
我很想喝 我...
I'd love to, I...
但是...我没资格喝
but, uh, I don't deserve it.
我有 如果你不介意的话
Well, I do, if you don't mind.
你尽管喝吧
Knock yourself out.
但就我个人的经验而言 这样并没有用
But I can say from experience, it's not gonna help.
棒极了 你在这件事上也是专家
Great, you're an expert on this too.
最起码我能明白你正在经历什么
Enough to know what you're going through right now.
深表怀疑
I doubt it.
你感到很愧疚
You're feeling guilty.
很生气 主要是生自己的气
Feeling angry. Mostly at yourself.
因为你花了这么多时间抗争
Because you spent all that time fighting
你以为你可以改变些什么
and you thought maybe you could make a difference,
但如今一切又回到了原点
and now you're back at square one.
你失去了你的亲人
And you've lost your brother
还有你的团队
and your team,
现在你在思考...
and now you're wondering...
这一切
what was the point
有什么意义
of any of it?
我跟你说 我也这样过
I told you, I've been there.
你和杰森
You and Jason
点燃了我以为内心早已熄灭的火焰
relit a fire in me that I thought had gone out.
怎么回事
What is it?
有很多发生在纽约的事情
There's a lot I haven't told you about what happened
我没告诉你
in New York.
爆♥炸♥
The explosion,
反击
the counter strikes,
核冬天
the nuclear winter...
所有事情都是因我而起
all of it happened because of me.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我的儿子
My son,
是他发射的核弹
he set off the nuke.
我不明白 这怎么可能
I don't understand. How is that possible?
他和他的妈妈被血祖抓走了
He and his mother had been taken by the Master.
她被转化了 所以我让她「解脱」了
She had been turned, so I "Released" her.
扎克全都看到了
Zack saw the whole thing.
他按下按钮不是因为他想杀人
He didn't push the button 'cause he wanted people to die.
他那么做是因为生我气
He did it 'cause he was angry with me.
他后来怎么样了
What happened to him?
我后来去找过他
I went looking for him in the aftermath,
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表