剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
听着 我不知道这位神秘的货车司机是谁
Look, I don't know who this mystery van driver of yours is...
但是抽血车间没有人
but there is nobody at drainage.
该死
Shit.
好吧
Ok,
我会用非常简单的词汇下达指示
I'm gonna use really small words
以防你听不懂然后搞砸
so you don't screw it up.
把这地方封锁起来 严密封锁
Get this place locked down. Tight!
把所有的门都打开
Open all the doors.
拜托你今天别逼我杀人
Please don't make me kill somebody today.
-我不是叛徒 -那好
- I'm no traitor. - Fine.
那是...老天爷
Is that..? Jesus Christ.
他们已经在楼里了 就在办公室外
They're in the building. Right outside this office.
墨菲
Murphy --
好兄弟
My man!
好了 快把所有人从笼子里放出来
All right, let's get everybody out of the cages.
-米兰达 -罗莎琳达在哪
- Miranda? - Where's Rosalinda?
她逃出去了吗
Did she make it out?
我不知道 一直没见着她
I don't know. Haven't seen her.
墨菲 把她们都带到日光室去
Murphy, get them in the tanning room.
-你们三个 快进去 快 -快快
- All three of you! Get in there! Now! - Go, go!
-快 -快走
- Go! - Move it!
把门锁上 你 跪下
Lock the door! You, get on the ground.
墨菲 留在这里 我们在这比较安全
Murphy! Stay here! We're safer here.
返魂尸会从抽血车间上来帮我们
The strigs'll come up from drainage to help us.
我们只要撑到它们上来就行了
We just gotta hold them off long enough until they get here.
别轻举妄动 达齐
Stay back, Dutch!
否则这些年轻的母亲就没命了
Or all these young mothers are dead.
一步也不许动 帅哥
Not another step there, handsome.
费特 别冲动 他真的会动手
Fet, don't. He'll do it.
你有什么计划
So, what's the plan here?
现在有大批的返魂尸正赶过来
We got a busload of strigoi on their way right now.
我们等得越久 就越难逃出去
The longer that we wait, the harder it's gonna be to get --
是 我明白
Yeah, I get it.
去吧
Go.
去吧
Go!
该死的
Damn!
你不打算照我说的做 那好 开枪
You're not gonna listen to me? Fine! Shoot her!
该死的 墨菲 开枪
Goddamn it, Murphy! Shoot her!
-好吧 我自己来 -不要 求你了
- Fine, I'll do it myself. - Don't! Please!
-该死的 -快 这边 这边
- Dammit! - Quick! Here! Here!
你们会没事的 快 走吧
You'll be all right. Come on, let's go.
等等
Wait.
快走
Come on.
见鬼
Oh shit.
交给我 我们得留他一条命
I got this! We need him alive!
见鬼
Shit.
该死的
God dammit!
该死的
God dammit!
你很清楚你逃不出去的 不是吗
You know you're not getting outta here, right?
你的下场会像你的小闺蜜罗莎琳达一样
You're gonna end up like your little buddy, Rosalinda,
被扔进焚化炉
tossed in the incinerator.
你这个人♥渣♥
You piece of shit!
你真的认为他醒了以后会开口吗
You really think he's gonna talk when he wakes up?
他早晚会开口的
He'll talk eventually.
你还好吗
You OK?
还好
Yeah.
我只是在想艾丽克斯
I'm just thinking about Alex.
如果不是因为她 我可能根本不会在这里
I probably wouldn't even be here if it weren't for her.
我可能还躲在费城 或者更糟
I'd probably still be down in Philly hiding out. Or worse:
我可能已经被抓进饲养场了
I could be in a feedlot.
我们在外面遇到个小鬼
Hey, we bumped into this kid out there.
他说他在找你
Said he was looking for you.
什么小鬼 在哪遇见的
What kid? Where?
不知道 就是个小鬼
I dunno, man, some kid.
在马丁·路德·金大道的市集上
He was in the market on M.L.K.
别担心 我们什么都没告诉他
But don't worry. We didn't tell him anything.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
白人小孩 这么高
White kid. This tall.
很瘦 有点长的深色头发
Skinny. Dark, longish hair.
很多孩子都长这样 博士
That describes a lot of kids, Doc.
就算真的是他
And even if by any chance this is him,
为什么在跟着血祖这么久之后
why would he be looking for you now?
他突然在这时来找你了
After all this time with the Master?
你说的是哈莱姆河旁的那个市集吗
You mean the market by the Harlem River?
是的
Yeah.
伊弗
Eph!
我知道 你们两个很可能都是对的
I know, I know, you're both probably right.
但我必须眼见为实
But I have to see for myself.
扎克
Zack?
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表