剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
about the good fight, Mr. Elizalde?
你明明可以与我们并肩作战 却跑掉了
When you had the chance to stand with us, you... ran off.
跟阿朗索·克里姆那样的人为伍
Throwing in with the likes of Alonso Creem.
我只是想生存下去 跟其他人一样
I'm just trying to get by like everybody else.
那正是血祖赢的原因
That is exactly why the Master won...
因为人们都「只想生存下去」
because people "try to get by."
先是保持沉默
First with silence,
然后是寻求安逸 最后...同流合污
then with comfort, then with... collaboration.
布鲁克林 绿点区 米克大道
停车
Stop here!
我们需要对你们进行登记扫描
We need to scan you into the system.
没有问题 后面装的是什么
OK. What do you guys got in the back?
医疗用品
Medical supplies.
好 请你们打开车门
All right. We're gonna need you to open up
我们要检查一下
so we can take a look.
不行
Nah, I can't.
这东西有放射性
It's radioactive.
是给癌症病人用的
It's for cancer patients.
他们
You know how they
用核的玩意照射肿瘤
shoot their tumors with that nuclear shit?
-我需要你们下车 -够了
- I'm gonna need you guys to step out of the vehicle. - Enough.
这是为高级病人准备的急件
This is an urgent shipment for high-level patients.
如果还要我下车 你们会后悔的
If I have to step out, you will regret it.
让他们过去吧 汉克
Just let 'em through, Hank.
汉克
Hank!
刚收到这个
This just came in.
安全警报 亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安
好了 这包打完之前
All right. I want you to sit still
不要起来
until you finish this bag.
我们需要恢复你的体力
We need to get your strength back up.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you'd return.
我从未怀疑过这点
Never doubted it for a moment.
我怀疑过自己
I did.
直到上周
Until last week.
我们在宾夕法尼亚州西部发现了这处设施
We discovered this facility in Western Pennsylvania.
是个工业化农场
It was an industrial farm.
不是养牛或养猪的
It wasn't for cattle or pigs.
是养我们的
It's for us.
伙伴组织不过是掩人耳目的幌子
The Partnership is a ruse.
控制大众的手段
A way to control the populous
直到挨个清空城市
until the cities can be emptied
把人运往这样的地方
and ship the people to these places.
我见过这种场面
I've seen this before.
在战争里
In the war.
这是血祖在集中营里
This is what the Master learned in the death camps
以我们为食时学到的手段
as he was... feeding on us.
怎样控制一整群人
How to subjugate an entire people,
怎样逼他们顺从
and how to coerce them into obedience
怎样让他们安排并执行自己的灭亡
and organizing and administrating their own demise.
他是从我们这里学到的
He learned it from us.
要如何阻止他
How do we stop him?
这些书页里蕴藏着关键
These passages hold the key,
但我不确定我能
but I'm not sure I can...
完成这项任务了
finish the work.
现在 这个或许能帮你
In the meantime, this might help.
是华法林
It's Warfarin.
一种血液稀释剂 防止中风的
It's a blood thinner. It should prevent another stroke.
一天一片
One a day.
不许多吃
No more.
如果吃太多 就会导致内出血
If you take too many, it could cause internal bleeding.
这也是灭鼠药的致死原理
That's how you kill rats.
老鼠吃下去后就流血而死
They eat it and they bleed out.
我们用血液稀释剂
We took out thousands of strigoi
杀了许多返魂尸 我们在血罐里下毒
by poisoning them. We put it in their blood tankers.
-你应该感到骄傲 -我很感谢你所做的
- You would've been proud. - I appreciate this,
伊弗雷姆 但我需要
Ephraim. But I'm... I'm going to need
-一些更强效的东西 -什么意思
- something much stronger. - What do you mean?
这是一张配方 写的是如何萃取血虫
It's a formula for extracting
从而得到使人恢复体能的溶液
the restorative properties of strigoi worms.
你从哪里弄到的
Where did you get this?
这是炼金术士们在公元三世纪时研发的
It was developed by alchemists in the third century.
它既可以延长人类的生命
It extends the life of the human being
又不会使人感染返魂尸病毒
without transmitting the strigoi virus.
这不可能
That's impossible.
我对它们的血液做过上百次实验
I've done hundreds of tests on their blood.
你觉得我有多大年纪
How old do you think I am?
我是说
I mean--
-95岁 -什么
- 95. - What?
不然你觉得我这些年如何能一直坚持战斗
How else do you think i've managed to stay in the fight all these years?
-这不可能 -闭嘴 伊弗雷姆
- That's not possible. - God damn it, Ephraim!
你一路折腾过来就是为了质疑我吗
Have you come all this way only to doubt me now?
-在你见到那么多事之后 -好好好
- After everything you've seen? - OK, OK, OK.
我知道我原来不怎么可靠
Look, I... I know I've been unreliable.
但我会追随你 直到最后
But I am with you... 'til the end.
所以
So...
我相信你
I believe you.
-德塞先生 -给艾霍斯特打电♥话♥
- Mr. Desai. - Get Eichhorst on the line.
-我需要 -有人想见你
- I need to... - There's someone to see you.
-什么 -他说有重要信息
- What? - Says he has some valuable information.
桑贾伊·德塞
Sanjay Desai.
阿朗索·克里姆 很荣幸见到你
Alonso Creem. It's an honor.
你为这个城市所做的一切 我深感敬佩
I admire what you've done on behalf of our city.
各尽其职吧
Well, we all gotta do our part, right?
这正是我过来的原因
Which is exactly why I'm here.
我可能知道一些
I might know a little something
你正在寻找的危险乱党的信息
about those dangerous desperadoes you're after.
是嘛
Oh, really.
-哪些人 -那个当铺老板
- Which ones? - The pawnbroker.
亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安吗
Abraham Setrakian?
我知道他藏身在哪里
I know where he's holed up.
还有小公主和光头的下落
Along with Princess Di and the chrome dome.
维尔德斯和古德温泽 地址呢
Velders and Goodweather. Address?
等等 我想要尽忠 但是
Hold on. I want to do my patriotic duties and all that, but...
我觉得我应该得到一笔丰厚的报酬
I think I need to be fairly compensated.
我的主人
My Master.
德塞先生给我们带来了很有希望的线索
Mr. Desai has brought us a promising lead.
-我很荣幸见到您 -您就是那个大人物
- I'm honored. - You're the big man.
负责拿主意的人
The decision maker.
阿朗索·克里姆为您服务
Alonso Creem at your service.
我可以带您去找那个当铺老板
I can lead you to the pawnbroker,
达齐 还有那个光头医生
the Duchess, and that bald doctor.
甚至还有《陨落之光》
Even the Lumen.
这四者的线索我只换一样东西
That's four for the price of one.
但如果你们什么都不给
But if you boys get the notion to sting me
只想转化我来获取消息
to get that information without paying for it,
我就扔这个手雷 大家都没好处
I'll drop this sucker and everybody gets nothing.
你想要什么
What is your price?
首先 我想拿回罗斯福岛
First, I want Roosevelt Island back.
上面不能有返魂尸和警♥察♥
No strigs, no baton carriers.
我自己的岛 完全由我掌控
My island, under my control.
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
还有别的吗
Anything else?
给我整个黑市的全部控制权
You can give me full control over the entire black market.
如果您想要消息或是要我跟踪其他人
And if you want information or want me to track down anyone else,
我的手下随您指使
my crew will be at your disposal.
这是双赢的
It's a win/win situation.
所以呢 我们成交还是怎样
So... so, what? Do we have a deal or what?
不 我们没成交
No, we do not.
我只是很好奇
I was merely curious
你的白日梦做到哪一步了
as to the depth of your delusion.
那么 等等 好吧
OK, so... So wait, wait. All right.
我另有一个提议
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表