剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
又杀了多少人
on this messianic campaign of yours?
等你们在市中心引爆核弹
How many more are you gonna kill
又会有多少人被牵连
when you blow up that nuke in the middle of a city?
两三百万吗
What? Two, three million?!
我们是付出了惨重的代价 但那是值得的
Yeah, sure, we paid a stiff price but it was worth it.
值得付出索菲的孩子吗
Worth Sophie's baby?!
你让它们带走了孩子 抽干了血
You let them take it and drain it!
那样索菲就能活下来了 你...
So Sophie could live, you...
听着 我不会坐在这儿假装
Look, I am not gonna sit here and pretend
这些退让妥协的代价是很理想的
that all these compromises were ideal.
但是 拜托 如果我们
But, come on, if we're gonna be
要完全实话实说
absolutely, brutally honest,
一个新生的婴儿
a newborn baby is hardly worth
怎么能跟一个成年女性相比
that of a... of a fully developed adult.
婴儿毫无自我意识 甚至都不知道
It's... it's not self-aware, and it didn't even know
自己在经历什么
what was happening to it
而且现在也肯定去往更美好的地方了
and no doubt is in a better place right now!
混♥蛋♥
Prick!
够了
Look, that's enough.
好了
OK, All right.
好了 好了
All right. All right. All right. All right. All right.
好了
All right. All right.
纽约联邦储备银行
曼哈顿 自♥由♥街33号♥
站着别动 伙计
Stop right there, buddy!
走到灯下
Step into the light.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
好吧
OK, then.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
我叫你放下武器了
I told you to put your weapon down!
你先放下你的吧
How 'bout you put yours down instead?
你要是开枪 我就拉你的朋友做垫背
You shoot, I take your friend with me.
我看你没那本事
That's unlikely.
但我们还是不要冒险了
But let's not find out, all right?
瓦西里·费特叫我们来的
Vasiliy Fet sent us.
俄♥罗♥斯♥裔 一脸胡子
Russian? With a beard?
得了吧
Nice try.
全城的屏幕上都是他的脸
His face is plastered on every video screen in the city.
他管返魂尸叫「吸血鬼」
He calls strigs "Munchers."
你叫罗曼 是吧
And your name's Roman, right?
对 所以呢
OK. So?
你知道好笑的地方是什么吗 兰博
Now, you wanna know what's funny about this, Rambo?
什么
What?
我们是来帮你保护核弹的
We're here to help you keep the nuke safe.
放下枪
Now, put the gun down.
放下
Put it down.
我是格斯·埃利萨尔德 这是我哥们马库斯
I'm Gus Elizalde. That's my boy Marcus.
-费特呢 -他们抓到了德塞
- Where's Fet? - They captured Desai.
伙伴组织视频里的那家伙吗
That dude from The Partnership videos?
对 他们想问他几个问题
Yeah. They wanted to ask him some questions.
我还想问伙伴组织的食物条
Oh, yeah. I want to know why The Partnership bars
为什么一股驴屁♥股♥味儿呢
taste like donkey ass, man.
嗯
Yeah.
过来吧
Come on!
给你看些东西
Got somethin' to show you.
没事了
We're good.
我们给你们带来了一些崭新的武器
We brought you some brand new power tools.
我去
Holy shit.
你们把核弹放哪了
So, where do you have the nuke?
要是我们引爆它
So, if we set this off...
爆♥炸♥的火力会有多大
how big is the explosion?
你可以做调整
You can adjust the yield.
如果调到最大
All the way up?
差不多半个曼哈顿
Pretty much half of Manhattan.
我去
Damn.
咱们好像在跟一个来自平行宇宙的人说话
It's like talking to someone from an alternate universe.
他完全相信自己是个英雄
He's completely convinced himself that he's some kind of hero.
不然他要如何自处
How else could he live with himself?
他无法面对事实
He can't afford to face the truth.
要是这一切没有发生
If none of this had happened,
他大概会是个坐在某个办公室里的混♥蛋♥高管
he'd probably be some... asshole executive in an office somewhere.
铁定是个混♥蛋♥
A prick, definitely.
但至少不是杀人犯
Not a killer.
血祖改变了所有规则
So, the Master just... changes all the rules,
颠倒是非
and says wrong is right and right is wrong
他对此就这么全盘接受了
and he just embraces it?
我们比他强吗
Are we any better?
要是这一切没发生
If none of this had happened,
我们也不会杀人的
we wouldn't have killed anyone either.
你确定我们做得对吗
Are you sure that we're doing the right thing?
还有什么别的办法呢
What's the other option, hm?
放德塞走吗
We let Desai go free?
让血祖获胜吗
We let the Master win?
这是我们最大的希望
It's the best hope that we have.
嗯
Yeah.
我真希望教授在这里
I wish the professor was here.
是啊
Yeah.
我也希望
Me too.
你醒了 很好
You're awake. Good.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我们在石心分开后 你都做了什么
What did you do after I last saw you at Stoneheart?
我那时心烦意乱
I was so upset that...
所以跑掉了
I ran.
跑下了楼梯
I ran down the stairs...
跑到了街上
into the street.
我看到好多死人 和被毁的建筑
I saw all the dead people and all the trashed buildings.
我不知道该怎么办
I had no clue what to do.
然后我碰到了那个艾霍斯特
Then I ran into that guy... Eichhorst.
艾霍斯特在做什么
What was Eichhorst doing?
他在找血祖
He was looking for the Master.
所以他带我一起走了
So he took me with him.
你此后就一直待在了血祖身边
And you were with the Master from then on?
那是什么样的生活
What was that like?
还好吧
It was all right, I guess.
他给了我好多好东西
He gave me lots of cool stuff like...
像是电脑 电子游戏
computers and video games.
但他一直在调♥教♥我
But he was always working on me.
告诉我他是想帮助人类
Telling me how he was trying to help the human race.
你相信他的话吗
Did you believe him?
不
No.
但我假装信了
But I pretended to...
因为我怕他会对我不利
'cause I was afraid of what he might do.
他让我做了些挺可怕的事
He had me do some pretty messed up things.
比如呢
Like what?
他带我去中♥央♥公园动物园
He took me to the Central Park Zoo
让我杀了只老虎
...and made me kill the tiger.
他为什么要那么做
Why the hell would he do that?
他说什么
He said something about
感受看着一个生灵的眼睛
feeling the power of looking into the eyes
然后夺去它生命的力量
of a creature and taking its life.
你感受到那力量了吗
And did you feel that power?
我觉得恶心极了
It made me feel sick to my stomach.
但是 我当然没跟他那么说
But of course, I didn't tell him that.
你觉得他为什么要做这些
Why do you think he did all this?
因为他想让我跟你反♥目♥
'Cause he wanted me to turn against you.
因为他知道我生气你杀了妈妈
'Cause he knew I was upset that you killed Mom.
那不是你妈妈了 那是个寄生虫
That wasn't your mother. That was a parasite.
我知道 爸爸
I know, Dad.
我现在明白了 但是
And I see that now, but...
我当时不懂 我只是太想她了
I didn't then. I just missed her so much.
他说你恨妈妈
And he said you hated Mom.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表