剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
血 族
第四季 第四集
「血族」前情提要
Previously on The Strain...
你觉得自己被当成...
You find it a bit of an insult that you're being asked to be
生育工具是屈才了 我希望你来为我工作
a baby vessel? I want you to work for me,
来做我和病房♥之间的特殊联络人
be my special liaison between myself and the ward.
-你想让我代表你传达那些屁话 -什么
- So you want me to be the mouthpiece for your bullshit? - Excuse me?
看来 你的生意扩张了
It seems your operation has expanded.
是啊 我找了新合作伙伴 你记得克里姆吧
Yeah, I got a new partner now. You remember Creem?
你们要是能想到办法往那血里下毒
If you could find a way to put something poisonous into their blood,
就可以干倒几千个还魂尸
you could take out thousands of strigoi
而且它们还查不到你们
and they wouldn't know what hit them.
我们两千多个兄弟中毒了
Over 2000 of our brethren were poisoned.
是某个血罐车里面被污染的血
Tainted blood from one of our trucks.
这些都是宾夕法尼亚的城镇
These are all towns in Pennsylvania.
他们到底在搞什么
What the hell are they up to?
这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会被抓到并被消灭掉的
These terrorists will be hunted down and destroyed.
曼哈顿中城区 爱意餐厅
太好吃了
Mmm, that's so good.
谢谢
Thank you.
夫人
Ma'am?
塞拉
Selah?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你不吃吗
You're not gonna eat?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
要知道
You know,
这是我一天里唯一正常的时刻
this is the only normal hour of my day.
你就不能假装...开心吗
If you could at least pretend to... to have a good time...
被全副武装的守卫
There's nothing normal
监视着吃饭怎么能算是正常
about having armed guards watching you eat.
那好 你要我怎么办
You know what? What do you want me to do?
这是整座城里对人类来说最安全的房♥间了
This is the safest room in the whole goddamn city for humans.
我向你要什么回报了吗 没有
Do I ask anything in return? No.
我只想 我只需要
All I want. All I need is, I don't know,
有几分钟 我们假装...
just a couple of minutes where we just pretend that...
德塞先生
Mr. Desai.
艾霍斯特先生
Mr. Eichhorst.
您认识我妻子吧 塞拉
You-you know... you know my wife, Selah?
德塞夫人 当然了
Frau Desai, of course.
-我让你们单独谈 -不不
- I'll give you some privacy. - No, no, no.
请留下吧
Please, stay.
别介意我 吃吧
Don't mind me. Eat.
我坚持
I insist.
我去了趟你的办公室
I stopped by your office
却发现你居然不在那里
and was surprised you weren't there.
我想 这代表着一切都井然有序
I trust this means everything is in order.
是的 没错
Yes, actually. It is.
产房♥设备齐全
The delivery room is fully equipped.
职工也都清楚情况
Staff all been briefed.
我们采取了一切手段
We've taken every possible measure
来确保母亲们的安全和安康
to ensure the safety and well-being of the mother.
太好了
Excellent.
那之后呢
And afterwards?
就如...我们说好的那样
Well, it's... as... as we discussed.
我不是指孩子 德塞先生
I'm not talking about the baby, Mr. Desai,
我是说那些母亲们
I am talking about the mothers.
第一个孩子降生后
Everything is going to change
一切都会不一样了
the moment this first child is born.
你肯定制定了
Surely, you have a plan
应对她们反应的计划吧
for dealing with their reactions.
老实说 先生 我不知道到时会有什么不同
Honestly, sir, I don't see how it's gonna be so different.
或许你该让你妻子给你解释一下
Perhaps you should have your wife explain it to you.
又或许 我拿走一样对你重要的东西
Or perhaps I take something important from you
以便帮你更好地理解
to help you better understand.
-没那个必要 先生 -很好
- That won't be necessary, sir. - Good.
因为 我得说 我对你的进展可是
Because I confess I'm more than a little disappointed
挺失望的
in your progress.
我们将在几乎整九个月后
We're delivering our first baby nine months
迎来第一个孩子
almost to the day.
我不知道我们还要怎样才能办得更快更好了
I don't know how we could have done it any faster or better.
是吗 好吧
No? Well...
如果你提前取出孩子呢
...what if you harvested the babies earlier?
比如 七八个月的时候 而不是九个月时
Say, seven or eight months instead of nine?
或许甚至可以早在六个月时
Perhaps even as early as six
只要大小发育到可以接受
provided it's an acceptable size.
-我还是走吧... -坐着
- I think I'm going to leave-- - SIT!
然后 如果你缩短母亲的恢复时间
Then, if you shorten the recovery time for the mothers,
她们每个人每年都能生将近两个孩子
each of them would produce nearly two babies
而不是一个
per year instead of one.
那么就几乎能让你的产量翻倍了 是吧
That would almost double your output, would it not?
这太乐观了
It's highly optimistic
而且也远远超出了安全范围
and well outside the margins for safety.
是啊
Yes.
但是 是的
But, yes,
这是可行的
it's possible.
还要再让我替你想办法吗
Shall I do more of your thinking for you?
-不用了 先生 -很好
- No, sir. - Good.
看看这里 德塞先生
Look around, Mr. Desai.
这房♥间里的每个人都有自己的用处
Every single person in this room serves a purpose.
所以他们才可以在这里吃饭
That's why they are allowed to dine here.
要是你不能发挥自己的用处
If you can't fulfill your purpose,
我就另找人来
I will find someone who can.
我明白
I understand.
伙伴组织医疗中心
布朗克斯区 猎人角
他 你开玩笑吧
Him? Are you serious?
看他的腰带 那可是威利·旺卡的金票
Check his belt. It's Willy Wonka's golden ticket.
能打开中心内的每扇门
It opens every door in this facility.
很好 但你要怎么拿到
That's great, but how are you gonna get it?
经过了上次护工的事
We can't even go to the bathroom
我们现在连厕所都不能随便去了
after what happened last time with our chaperone.
我正在想办法呢
I'm working on it.
米兰达 马上去楼上报到
Miranda, report upstairs immediately.
我需要你帮我个忙 米兰达
So, I'm gonna need your help with something, Miranda.
我说了 我不感兴趣
I told you, I'm not interested.
这不是请求
This isn't a request.
索菲明天将进行剖腹产
Um, Sophie's going in for a C-section tomorrow.
到时她会情绪激动
And it's going to be a very emotional time for her.
是啊 尤其当你抱走她的孩子时
Yeah, especially when you take her baby away.
我不傻
I'm not an idiot.
你要拿孩子做什么
What are you gonna do with it?
孩子会得到照顾
Baby's going to be well taken care of.
但不是在这儿 不是在她身边
But not here. And not by her.
不 生在这个中心里的孩子
No. Babies born in this facility are raised
将由非B型阳性血的人养大 那是他们的工作
by non-B-Positive people because that's their job.
索菲和这里其他女人的工作
Sophie's job, and the rest of the women here,
是生下更多B型阳性血的宝宝
is that more B-Positive babies...
以增加人口比重
to increase the percentage of the population.
她会抓狂的
She's gonna freak out.
这就是需要你的地方了
That's where you come in.
你瞧
See...
索菲信任你
Sophie trusts you,
所以 你要在她身旁从头到尾陪伴她
so you're going to be right there by her side every step of the way,
你要安抚她一切都会没事
you're going to reassure her everything's fine,
你要告诉她 她的孩子得到了最好的照顾
you're going to tell her that her baby's in the best of hands.
我不会那么做的
I'm not gonna do that.
我不会为你撒谎
I'm not gonna lie for you.
米兰达 我知道这地方
Miranda, look, I know that this place,
算不上是个天堂
it's not really your idea of paradise,
但你得相信我
but, you gotta believe me,
这世界上还有些地方
there are places out there that...
对于你这样的女孩来说是人间地狱
would be a living hell for a girl like you.
所以
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表