剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
走第34街如何
What about 34th Street?
还是同样的问题 如果我是血祖
Same problem. If I were the Master,
我会在附近所有大楼的楼顶安排返魂尸盯梢
I'd have strigoi on top of every one of those buildings
在我们靠近之前发现我们
to spot us before we got into reach.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他情绪很低落
He's upset.
或者是假装心情低落
Or doing a good job pretending to be.
如果世上有哪个小孩有权利活得一团糟
If ever there was a kid that had a right to be messed up,
那就是扎克了 他失去了母亲 家 朋友
it's Zack. Losing his mum, his home, his friends.
-所以你觉得他在说谎 -我也没这么说
So, you think he's telling the truth?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
我只是说他心灵受到了创伤
I'm just saying he's traumatized.
-所以你觉得他在说谎 -我没这么说
- So, you think he's lying. - No, I didn't say that either.
我想去相信他
I want to believe him.
但我有种直觉告诉我不能相信
There's just something in my gut telling me not to.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
听着 我希望你的心愿成真
Look, I want this to work for you.
希望扎克确实改过 我是真心的
And for Zack too; I really do.
我以前一直很喜欢他 但是...
I was always fond of him, but...
但是他知道这点
But he knows that.
也许他正是在利用这点来对付我们
And maybe he's using it against us.
那些反坦克火箭呢
What about the anti-tank rockets?
你是想把它们都放在那
You want them all in there,
还是拿出一部分跟核弹放在一起
or should we put some in with the nuke?
先搬银块吧 我会告诉你该怎么办的 罗曼
Let's start with the silver; I'll let you know. Hey, Roman?
这些火箭 如果其中一枚被碰到了
About these rockets. If one of 'em gets hit,
-它会引爆核弹吗 -不 不
- is it gonna set off the bomb? - Nah, nah.
这些东西能发射到太空中
These things are built to blast into space,
再完好地返回 并只在
survive re-entry, and still go off
需要的时候才会引爆
right when they're told to.
工程学的奇迹
Miracles of engineering.
这些工程学奇迹
These miracles of... engineering --
它们正是气候变化的罪魁祸首 对不对
they're responsible for climate change, right?
我的意思是 为什么你们当初要
I mean, why the hell would you mess with these things
用这种东西
in the first place?
我参军不是为了扔导弹的
I didn't join up to sling missiles.
我想要开战斗机
I wanted to fly fighters.
但我只是个中尉
But I was an LT and, uh...
当时跟我一起的有四个上尉
there were four captains in my class.
生活不公平啊 兄弟
Well, life isn't fair, my man.
但我跟你说
Tell you what, though.
我们干掉这个血祖
We kill this Master,
让他的超级虫子灰飞烟灭
vaporize his super worm or whatever...
到时就可以随便拿楼下的金子了
and that gold downstairs would come in handy.
我了个去
Holy shit.
罗曼上尉原来有一颗小偷的心
Captain Roman is a thief at heart.
我并不是这种人啦 真的
I'm not. Really.
我只是...需要给自己点盼头
I just got to, uh... gotta promise myself something good
否则 我就止步不前了
or I'll... I'll stop moving.
难道你不需要念想吗
Don't you need something to dream about?
比如去你没去过的地方
You know, like going some place you've never been
或者是找你想再见到的人之类的
or... or looking up someone you wanna see again?
阿尼亚
Aanya.
她是我之前遇见的女孩 我帮她和她家人
It's just this girl I met. I helped her and her family
在城里沦为地狱前逃了出去
get out of the city before it went to hell.
我只是祈祷她没有死
I just pray she didn't die...
别像我认识的其他人那样
like everybody else I know.
或者是我在这一切结束时那样死掉
Or like I'm going to by the end of this whole thing.
好吧...
Well...
以防你没能活下来
I mean, if you don't make it,
你想给我她的地址 好让我到时去安慰她吗
you wanna give me her address so I can console her?
想得美 罗密欧
Nice try, Romeo.
但那是我要做的事
But that's what I'm gonna do.
谢谢你带我出来
Thanks for gettin' me out of there.
我们今天把你审了一遍
Well, we put you through the wringer today.
你应该休息一下
You deserve a break.
渴吗
Thirsty?
我都不记得上次喝姜汁汽水是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I had a ginger ale.
你在看什么
What're you looking at?
现在特别安静
It's just so quiet.
你还记得这一切开始的时候吗
You remember when all this started?
每晚都有警笛声
Sirens every night,
到处都是直升机
helicopters everywhere.
我真希望我们能看到星星
I wish we could see some stars.
我也是
Me, too.
我已经很久没见过星星了
It's been a long time since I've seen stars.
自从我引爆了核弹之后
Since I set off the nuke.
爸
Dad...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道我铸成了大错
I know I did a terrible thing,
我真希望我可以反悔
and I wish I could take it back.
你不能
You can't...
我更不能让我自己反悔之前犯下的错
any more than I can take back my mistakes.
那我们怎么办
Then what do we do?
不管怎样 我们都得继续走下去
We move on, somehow.
你块头越来越大了
You're gettin' big!
很快就要比我高了
You'll be taller than me soon.
我很怀疑这一点
I doubt it.
怎么了
What happened?
-割到手指了 -我看看
- Cut my thumb. - Let me see?
最好清理一下 来吧
We should probably get this cleaned up. Come on.
纽约市 市政工程部 水利工程系统
你要去帮我拿消毒水吗
You gonna get some disinfectant?
嗯 等一会
Yeah, not yet.
怎么了
Is something wrong?
你从出生到现在开过多少罐汽水
How many cans of soda have you opened in your life?
不知道
I don't know.
你之前有被易拉罐割到过手吗
You ever cut your thumb opening a can of soda?
-没有 -那今晚为什么会被割到
- No. - Why'd you do it tonight?
我猜是因为我有点心烦意乱吧
I was upset, I guess.
我觉得你是故意的
I think you did it on purpose.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
用你血液的气味来标记我们的位置
To mark our location with the scent of your blood.
-这也太扯淡了 -我不那么认为
- That's crazy. - I don't think it is.
我觉得你来这里是为了出♥卖♥♥♥我的
I think you came here to betray me.
爸 我把我所知道的一切都告诉你了
Dad, I told you everything I know!
实际上
As a matter of fact,
我觉得你自打到这里就一直在对我撒谎
I think you've been lying to me from the second you got here.
我真的很后悔我做了那些事 好吗
I'm sorry for what I did, OK?
我已经说过这句话了
But I already told you that!
你能不能好好看着我
Will you just have the decency to look at me
和我说实话
and tell me the truth?!
实话就是我妈妈现在不是寄生虫
The truth is my mother is not a parasite.
等等 什么叫你妈妈「现在」不是寄生虫
What? What do you mean, your mother "is" not a parasite?
你没能杀死她 她还活着
You didn't kill her. She's still alive.
-你在说什么 -妈妈还活着...
- What are you talking about? - Mom's alive...
活在血祖体内
inside the Master.
他还时常让她出来和我说话
And he lets her come out and talk to me.
她记得所有的事情
She remembers everything!
你才是骗子 而不是我
You're the liar, not me!
她告诉了我你和诺拉的一切
She told me all about you and Nora.
说了你和她上过床
How you had sex with her!
因为这个妈妈才离开你的
That's why Mom kicked you out!
这才是真♥相♥
That's the truth!
你猜怎么着 爸爸 你说对了
Guess what, Dad, you were right.
「探童」可以从几英里之外追踪血液的气味
The feelers can track the scent of blood for miles.
老天
Jesus.
认真听我说 爸爸
Now listen carefully, Dad,
因为我们没多少时间了
'cause we don't have much time.
血祖说我可以决定你的下场
The Master said I get to decide what to do with you.
所以 告诉我核弹在哪
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表