剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
- Not sure! - What happened?
天呐
Jesus!
该死 有人开枪
God damn it! God damn it! Shots fired!
昆兰
Quinlan?
你没事吧
You all right?
昆兰
Quinlan?
听得到吗
Can you hear me?!
是的
Yes.
发射井里的那位 别开枪了
You in the silo! Stop shooting!
我们不是敌人
All right? We're friendlies!
该死的[拉丁语]
Deodamnatus.
撑住了
Just hang tight!
我下去找你
Coming to get you.
不管下面是谁在开枪
Whoever's shooting down there!
听着 我们是人类
Look, we're human!
你射中的家伙 是我们的一员
The guy you shot, he's one of us!
我们无意伤害你
We mean you no harm.
我们谈谈 好吗
Let's talk about this, OK?
底下的会是你的人吗
Could this be one of your guys?
赛格拉
Segala?
杜卡里 是你吗
Dukali? Is that you?
我是丹尼尔·罗曼上尉
This is Captain Daniel Roman
隶属284导弹中队
of the 284th Missile Squadron.
放下枪 出来
Stand down and come out!
-会不会是返魂尸 -我不知道
- Could it be a strigoi? - I don't know.
-有别的路进去吗 -有俩
- Is there any other way in? - Two.
那边的主入口
Primary personnel access right there.
大门重达900公斤 得15分钟才能打开
Weighs 2,000 pounds and takes 15 minutes to open.
不行 他会听到动静 然后伏击我们
It won't work. He'll hear us, set up on us.
那我们就成活靶子了
We'd be sitting ducks.
另一个是发射控制中心的逃生口 走那更快
There's the escape hatch from the launch control center. It's quicker.
底下是从控制中心连到导弹发射管的隧♥道♥
A tunnel runs from control to the missile tube.
好
Ok.
好 我们需要几个人吸引枪手的注意
OK. We're gonna need some guys to keep the shooter's attention
还需要几个人下去找昆兰
while a couple more go in after Quinlan.
你确定只有一个枪手吗
You sure there's only one shooter?
上尉喊了好几个名字呢
The captain here yelled a couple of names.
就这样吧 赶紧行动
It is what it is. Let's just get it done.
哥们 这不关我们的事
Hey, man, it's not our gig.
你们拿武器 我们搜刮能搜刮的一切
I mean, you get the weapon, we get whatever we can scrounge.
这是我们之前说好的 现在也一样
That was our deal. That's still the deal.
我们用不上核武器
We have no use for a nuclear weapon.
最喜欢合作精神了
Love the spirit of collaboration!
谢了 各位
Thanks, guys.
-走吧 -好吧
- Come on. - OK.
我吗 我不能下去
Me? I can't go down there.
如果我死了 就没人告诉你怎么拆核弹头了
If I get killed you got no one who knows how to detach the warhead.
更别说
Not to mention
我是唯一知道怎么用它的
I'm the only one who knows how to make it work.
去你们的 我自己去
Screw you guys. I'll do it myself.
别碰导弹
Well, try not to touch the missile.
上面涂了会腐蚀皮肤的杀真菌剂
It's coated with skin-eating fungicide.
当然了
Of course it is.
我来掩护你
I've got your back.
多谢
I appreciate it.
这跟在开阔地打猎不一样
This isn't like hunting in wide-open spaces.
隧♥道♥是我的地盘 我来就行
Tunnels are my turf. I got this.
确保我回来时他们还在
Just make sure that these guys are still here when I get back.
我们需要那辆车
We're gonna need that truck.
你小心
You be careful.
哥们
Yo, buddy!
别打了 好吗 震得耳朵疼
Stop all this shooting, all right? It's hard on the ears.
跟我说话
Talk to me, man.
我们可以讲理的
We can reason with each other.
你打的那家伙
That guy you shot?
那个半吸血鬼
The half-muncher?
相信我 他
Trust me, man. He's, uh...
他是杀不死的
He's impossible to kill.
如果你不肯乖乖讲道理
If you don't lay back and listen to reason,
-他会杀了你的 -闭嘴
- he's gonna kill you. - Shut up!
你们在擅闯美国政♥府♥的地盘
You are trespassing on US Government property!
我没开玩笑 孩子
I'm not playing around, kid.
你再这么闹下去 他会搞死你
No, you keep screwing around, that guy's gonna jack you up.
我的朋友说的是真话
My friend is telling the truth here.
你放下枪 我就饶你一命
If you put the gun down. I'll let you live.
别想 混♥蛋♥
No deal, asshole.
好吧 那好吧
Fine. So be it.
帝国大厦
曼哈顿第五大道350号♥
你好
Hey there.
放松 没事
Easy now. It's OK.
别担心
Don't you worry.
我给你找了地方更宽敞的新家
Got a new home for you with a lot more room.
天呐
Oh my God!
救命 救命啊
Help! Please!
退后
You back off!
我说 退后
I said, get back!
抱歉
Sorry about that.
她就是...保护欲太强
She's just... overprotective.
我受不了了
I... I can't do this.
没事 她不会再打扰你了
It's OK, she won't bother you anymore.
对不起 我要走了
Sorry. I'm leaving.
各位市民请注意 我们需要你们的帮助
Attention fellow citizens, we need your help.
伙伴组织在迅速地为我们所有人
The Partnership is rapidly building
建立更好的生活
better lives for us all
但我们必须继续尽自己的一份力
but we must continue to do our part.
我们有责任保持健康
It is our duty to remain healthy
好为我们的新社区做贡献
so that we may contribute to our new community.
营养对健康的生活至关重要
Nutrition is vital to a healthy lifestyle.
一定要保证充足的睡眠
Be sure to get plenty of sleep...
你为什么跟着我
Why are you following me?
如果您觉得不舒服 不要迟疑
Should you feel ill, do not hesitate
立刻前往当地的自♥由♥医疗中心
to visit your local Freedom Medical Center.
我想给你这个
I wanted to give you these.
您的自♥由♥卡要及时更新
Your Freedom Card is up to date...
没关系的 真的
It's OK, really.
你什么时候想拿多少拿多少
Take as many as you want, anytime.
我们每个人都对建立...
Each of us is vital to the building of our...
谢谢
Thanks.
我希望我们可以聊聊
I was hoping we could talk.
-聊什么 -不知道 什么都行
- About what? - I don't know. Anything.
-为什么 -因为我没有可以聊天的人
- Why? - 'Cause I have no one else to talk to.
-那个德国佬呢 -他不是我的朋友
- What about the German dude? - He's not my friend.
你能不能慢点
Could you just slow down a second?
除了工作 我们不能在大街上闲站着
We're only supposed to be on the street
不然你还是回家吧
if we're going to work or you're going home.
你跟我在一起时不用担心它们
You don't have to worry about them when you're with me.
没事的 我想做什么都行
It's OK. I can do anything I want.
想去哪都行
Go anywhere I want.
我证明给你看
I'll show you.
我们得走了
We need to move on.
她是跟我一起的
She's with me.
瞧见了吧
See?
抱歉 但我还是不敢在外面跟你说话
Sorry, but I'm still scared to be out here talking to you.
我知道我们可以去哪
I know a place we can go
那里没有返魂尸 而且很酷的
where there's no strigoi and it's super cool.
我常一个人去那里 思考
I go there to be alone and think.
你会喜欢的 我保证
You'll love it. I promise.
血罐车来了吗
Any sign of the tanker?
还没有 或许司机在首发站就耽搁了
Not yet. Maybe he got delayed at his first stop.
你是哪里人
So, where are you from?
这一切发生前 我住在纽约
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表