剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
求您了 您需要我
Please don't! You need me!
这样的东西连鄙视都不值得
Such a creature is beneath contempt.
或许现在你该意识到了
Perhaps it is clear to you now
我我无法容忍♥弱者
that I have no tolerance for the weak.
帝国大厦
曼哈顿 第五大道350号♥
我们上吧
We've gone hot.
情况如何 出生者
What's going on, Born-o?
我刚进入大厅
I'm just entering the lobby now.
看起来没人在家
Looks like nobody's home.
我要上去了
I'm going up.
在你和顶楼之间可能有一大堆怪物
Could be load of monsters between you and top floor.
那我就得花些时间了
Then it might take me a while.
-他不在这里 -他在哪
- He's not here. - Where is he?
你觉得我会告诉你吗
You think I'm gonna tell you?
昆兰
Quinlan
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
发生了什么
What's going on.
告诉他们 勇者
Tell them, Invictus.
告诉他们你又一次
Tell them how you have failed...
失败了
yet again.
他不在这里
He's not here.
不在
Not here?
「不在」意味着「不在顶楼」
"Not here" As in "Not on the top floor"?
还是「不在这楼里」
Or "Not here" As in "Not in the building"?
不在楼里
Not in the building.
那么 你想让我们怎么办
So, what do you want us to do?
真是遗憾
Such a pity
你选择浪费时间与人类为伍
you've wasted your existence with humans
而不是在我身边获得一席之位
instead of taking your place beside me.
好变成那孩子一样的傀儡吗
And become a pawn like the boy?
对我来说他比你
He's more of a son to me
更像是我的儿子
than you have ever been.
真可悲
Pathetic.
你就这点本事吗
Is this the best you can do?
派出这些害虫
Dispatching these vermin
而没有勇气和我面对面对决
instead of having the courage to face me yourself?
你觉得我会蠢到
You think I'm foolish enough
进入你们那颗核弹的攻击范围内吗
to come within range of your bomb?
你要明白
Understand this
在你和我对决之前
Until you confront me,
你永远都得不到你渴望的那份安全感
you will never have the security you crave.
不管你奴役了多少人类
No matter how many humans you enslave,
不管你清空了多少城市
no matter how many cities you hollow out,
我永远不会放弃追杀你
I shall never give up my pursuit of you.
你会得到你想要的对决
You'll have your confrontation.
但不是在这里
But not here,
也不是现在
not now.
时间和地点由我来决定
It'll be at a time and place of my choosing.
而不是你
Not yours.
昆兰
Quinlan
他没有上钩 快走 把核弹送到安全的地方
He didn't take the bait. Leave at once. Get the bomb to safety.
那你呢
What about you?
快撤
Move along.
我们有麻烦了
We got trouble.
该死
Shit.
准备作战
Brace for impact.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表