剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
血 族
第四季 第六集
「血族」前情提要
Previously on The Strain
我恨你
I hate you!
我和一群孩子同住在一栋楼里
I live in this building with a bunch of other kids.
-我想... -你想把我的食物分给他们一点
- I was wondering if... - If you could bring them some of my food?
你不知道这对我来说有多重要
You have no idea how much this means to me.
我们又被吸血鬼们抢先了 我们得去偷个核心
Munchers beat us again. We're gonna have to steal a pit.
他们同意加入了 我告诉他们
Right, the guys are in. I told them they could have
那车后面的银都可以给他们
all the silver in the back of that truck.
我没看到什么银
I didn't see any silver.
他们可不知道
They don't know that.
我们冒死劫车
We risked our lives taking this convoy
就只有你们能拿到钚球 我们却空手而归吗
so that you could get plutonium and we could get nothing?
快走
Let's get out of here!
有消息吗
Has there been any word yet?
我没见过你要找的那种
I have seen no one of the type you search for.
你找我
You seek me?
你是不死之人
You are... an immortal.
我哥哥 他在寻求你的天赋
My brother. He seeks your gift.
他要死了 药石无灵
He lies near death, beyond the help of medicine.
一个返魂尸 不死一族
A strix! The immortal race?
我掩盖红疹有好一阵子了
For a time I covered the guilty rash
变得在化妆方面颇为拿手
and became quite artful with stage makeup.
我们的天父 愿祢的名受显扬
Our Father, which art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name...
不要让我们陷于诱惑 但救我们脱离凶恶
and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
南达科他州 黑山国家森林
离夏延还有多远
How much further to Cheyenne?
-400公里 -你有什么计划吗
- 250 miles. - You got a plan?
国家警卫队有个军械库
Well, National Guard's got an armory.
我觉得可以先去那里找点补给
I figure we'll start looking there for supplies.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
站住别动 西装男
Just hold it right there, Brooks Brothers.
这里挺冷 是吧
Chilly out here, yes?
要是你个蠢货忘记穿外套就冷了
It is if your dumb ass forgot a coat.
-你想要什么 -打听点消息
- What do you want? - Information.
我在找两个人
I am looking for two men.
好吧 一个男人
Well, one man.
瓦西里·费特
Vasiliy Fet?
还有个混血种 昆兰
And a half-breed named Quinlan.
那么
So...
你们见过他们
you have seen them.
知道我在哪里能找到他们吗
Any idea where I might find them?
大概在这里以东的地方
Probably somewhere east of here
-找机场呢 -给我闭嘴
- looking for an airfield. - Shut your goddamn piehole.
我们不欠他们什么 那俩混♥蛋♥差点害死我们
We don't owe them a thing. SOBs nearly got us killed,
还什么好处都没有
and for nothing.
那样的话
In that case,
我有好消息
I have good news
也有坏消息
and I have bad news.
好消息是
The good news is
我要把
I am taking
那辆车从你们手里拿走
that truck off your hands.
就这样吗
Just like that, huh?
-是的 -坏消息呢
- Just like that. - What's the bad news?
坏消息是
The bad news is...
我只需要你们中的一位来驾驶
...I only need one of you to drive it.
他是个返魂尸 杀了他
He's a strigoi! Kill him!
恭喜
Congratulations.
今晚你很走运
Tonight is your lucky night.
北达科他州 乡道26号♥公路附近
老天爷
Jesus Christ!
我旁边可是一颗装了核心的核弹
I'm standing next to a fully pitted nuke.
你能不能小心点
Can you be a little more careful?
我们离开纽约九个月了
We left New York more than nine months ago.
-时间宝贵 -好吧
- Time is of the essence. - Yeah.
机场不远 不到一天应该就能到
Well, the airfield's not far. Should take us less than a day.
你确定我们能找到飞机
You're certain we'll be able to get a plane?
还算确定吧
Certain-ish.
管理机场的人 杜利
The guy who runs it - Dooley -
名下有六架飞机
had about a half a dozen aircraft
-据我所知 -很好
- last time I heard. - Good.
不过别高兴得太早
Ah, wouldn't start popping corks.
我们还得看看他愿不愿意交易
We have to actually see if he wants to trade.
他怎么会不愿意
Why would he not?
我们有那么多弹♥药♥ 食物和车辆
All our ammunition, food, and vehicles
拿来换他一架飞机 已经非常合理了
for just one plane is more than reasonable.
杜利
Yeah, well, Dooley...
不是个讲理的人
ain't exactly reasonable.
他以前是特种部队的人 说一不二
Former Special Forces. It's his way or the highway.
那我就让他见识下我的厉害
Then I'll show him my way.
你再这么盯着我看
You keep staring at me like that,
我可就不去纽约了 真的
I ain't coming to New York. Seriously.
你为什么要来
Why are you coming...
说真的
Seriously.
你终于会说笑话了
Look who's got jokes.
我觉得跟着你们走的生存几率比自己走大
I figured I'd have a better chance with you guys than by myself.
-我们到目前为止合作还算愉快吧 -是吗
- We made a pretty good team so far, right? - Oh, really?
真的
Oh, yeah?
你真是个硬汉 真厉害
You're so tough. You're so tough.
放我下来
Put me down.
-放我下来 -现在吗
- Put me down! - Now?
大概是吧
I suppose we have.
那可不好
That's not cool.
真的
Really?
你还好吗 昆兰
Are you feeling OK, Quinlan?
要我再给你收集点血吗
Can I collect you some more blood?
不必 谢谢 夏洛特
That won't be necessary; thank you, Charlotte.
费特 借一步说话
Fet, a word?
噢 你们说吧
Oh, go on.
我再去倒点新鲜咖啡
I'll get you some more fresh coffee.
干吗拉着脸 出生者
Why the long face, Born-o?
今天我们终于
I mean, today's the day we get to...
离开这片冰冻荒原了
leave this frozen wasteland.
夏洛特不能跟着我们
Charlotte cannot come.
-什么 -她对我们已经不再有用
- Excuse me? - Her usefulness has passed.
嗯 那可不是你能决定的
Yeah. That's not for you to decide.
这是我的任务
This is my mission.
要不是我和夏洛特 你是做不到的
And you wouldn't have completed it without me or Charlotte.
对此我很感激 但现在我们得专注于下一步
For that I'm grateful. But now we must focus on the next steps.
她只会拖慢我们
She will only slow us down.
夏洛特已经无数次为我们出生入死
Charlotte has risked her life for us more times than I can count.
你最好别质疑她的决心
So don't you dare question her commitment!
我没有
I'm not.
我质疑的是你的决心
I'm questioning yours.
一切都好吗
Everything OK here?
嗯嗯 没事
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we're good.
确保我们没事 费特
Make sure that we are, Fet.
菲尔德斯通别♥墅♥
伦敦 赞善里街 1888年
-我找到你了 -来抓我啊
- I found you! - Catch me.
莉迪亚 去睡吧
Lydia, to bed please.
瑞奇蒙小姐待会儿就要来照看你了
Miss Richmond will be here to watch you soon.
但我想跟昆兰先生玩
But I want to play with Mr. Quinlan.
他很快就回来
He'll be back soon enough.
跟昆兰先生道晚安吧
Say good night to Mr. Quinlan.
我们明天继续玩
We'll continue our games tomorrow.
我们要去戏院
We're going to the theater.
我
I've...
从没去过
never been.
我知道
I know.
别磨蹭了 八点开幕
We mustn't dally. The curtain is at eight.
可从没有人说我磨蹭
No one's ever accused me of dallying before.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表