剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
你确实帮了她
But you did.
你给了艾比一个礼物
You gave Abby a gift.
你帮她从欲望和冲动
You released her from desire and compulsion...
以及凡人必经的痛苦和磨难中解脱出来
and all the pain and suffering that comes with being human.
她现在是血祖大家庭的一份子
She's part of the Master's family now.
而且她再也不会
And she will never...
抛弃或者背叛你了
abandon or betray you again.
我爱你
I love you.
可以走了吗
Good to go?
-货物没问题 -该死
- Cargo's secure. - Shit.
-我可不喜欢那个声音 -什么
- I don't like the sound of that. - What?
东部地区有大规模的暴风雨
Lot of activity on the stormscope east of here.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是我们要绕行
It means we might have to detour around it,
要消耗更多所剩无几的燃料
which'll cost us fuel we don't have.
我们现在有个更紧迫的问题
Well, we've got a more pressing problem right now...
我们得走了 立刻
We need to go. Now.
系好安全带
Strap in.
赶紧 赶紧
Come on. Come on!
艾霍斯特在朝我们开枪
Eichhorst is shooting at us!
该死
Scheisse!
我们做到了
We did it!
我们做到了 我都不知道我们是怎么办到的
We did it! I don't know how but we did it!
我倒是知道原因
I got a pretty good idea.
她证明你错了
She proved you wrong.
-是她救了我们的命 -不
- Saved our asses. - No.
是你把她留下
You saved her - and us -
才救了她和我们的命
by leaving her behind.
去纽约吧
Let's just get to New York.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表