剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
我们去了一家意大利餐厅
You know, we were at this Italian restaurant
在迈阿密 就在...
in, in Miami, and it was in, um...
那一区叫什么来着
What was the name of that neighborhood?
就是迈阿密啊
It was Miami.
-没错 亲爱的 是迈阿密 -拜托
- Yes, dear, yes. It, it was Miami. - Come on.
-她有点... -干嘛 闭嘴啦
- She's, uh... - What? Shut up.
算了 不重要
Fuck it, doesn't matter.
总之 我在等我的红酒
So, uh, so anyway, we, I was waiting for my Pino,
她在等她的墨西哥可乐
and, and she was waiting for the Mexican Coke.
其实就是添加了真糖的可乐
Which is just a Coke with real sugar
而不是加玉米糖浆的
and not that corn syrup.
对 更好喝
Yeah, it's better.
言归正传
Okay, so anyhow.
然后老板走过来
And then, then the boss comes over.
他手里托着一瓶可乐
And he's holding a bottle of Coke,
不夸张 他上可乐的姿势
and I swear to God he presents it
跟上红酒一样
like, like it was a bottle of wine.
他一脸认真地说
And he says, no, very seriously,
"墨西哥产的可乐没有了
"We did not have the Coke from Mexico.
这瓶可乐是亚特兰大产的"
This Coke is from Atlanta."
谁想去游泳
Who wants to go swimming?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
别说傻话了
Don't be ridiculous.
各位 有请凯瑟琳·皮特森
Kathleen Peterson, everyone!
麦克 好像不对劲
Mike, something's wrong.
怎么回事
What's going on?
发生什么了
What happened?
两架飞机刚撞向世贸中心
Two planes just crashed into the World Trade Center.
这是第一架飞机撞击后的画面
This was after the first airplane made impact.
总统很快会发表讲话
We'll be hearing from the president in a little while...
太可怕了
This is really bad.
...白宫知情
...the White House knows about this,
似乎是蓄意为之
which appears to be deliberate.
据你所知
Do you know whether or not officials
白宫众官员是否已得知...
there at the White House have been made aware...
-大家都在等你 -我不忍♥看见她那样
- Everybody's waiting. - I can't see her like that.
来 穿上
Here.
你不能缺席
You can't be... seen absent.
鲁道夫很聪明
You know, Rudolf's smart,
但我不想那么做
but I don't want to go down that road.
我现在最不希望的就是害家族破产
The last thing I want to do now is bankrupt the family.
确实
No.
我只是说 如果有大陪审团...
I'm just saying if there's a grand jury...
你站起来会更容易穿好
You know, this would be a lot easier if you stood up.
我没做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong.
好吧 我明天找找其他律师
Okay. Well, I will look for an alternative tomorrow.
如果真到了那个地步
You know, if it comes to it,
我们能有个已准备就绪的人
we'll have somebody who's ready,
一个不会花光我们家产的律师
somebody who's not going to cost NFL player money.
有警♥察♥来了 在楼下
There's cops downstairs.
你们不是已经搜查过了吗
Haven't you already searched?
是的 这只是后续搜查
Yes, sir. This is just a follow-up search.
都是这种案件的常规做法
All very standard practice in this kind of case.
皮特森先生
Mr. Peterson.
-皮特森先生 -能不能别打扰我
- Mr. Peterson. - Do you mind?!
我正在穿衣去见我躺在棺材里的老婆
I'm getting dressed to go see my dead wife in a coffin!
冷静点 深呼吸
Calm down. Take a breath.
罗妮
Ronnie.
走吧 麦克
Come on, Mike.
走吧
Come on.
我去拿点喝的
I'm going to grab a drink.
你去拿包好吗
Can you grab the bags?
我不能在这待太久
I shouldn't hang out here long.
比尔 过来
Bill! Come here!
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's going on?
就比尔一个人过来
Just Bill.
-怎么了 -把门关上
- What's going on? - Shut the door.
老天 这里被弄得乱七八糟
Jesus Christ. Look at this mess.
那些人到底在找什么
What are these guys looking for?
他们把电脑拿走了
They took the computer.
他们一定是走之前把这个打印出来了
They must have printed this out before they left.
电脑里还有很多吗
Was there a lot of this stuff on there?
我从一篇文章里保存了图片
I saved images from an article.
麦克尔
Michael.
这是个口信
This is a message.
"我们抓住你的把柄了"
"We got you."
我完了
I'm cooked.
不
No.
我走投无路了
I'm home cooking.
谁去接个电♥话♥
The phone!
是找你的
It's for you!
-没人会在这个时间找我 -莎琳
- No one calls me this late. - Charlene!
去接电♥话♥
Get the phone!
喂
Hello?
好 稍等
Yes. Yes, just a moment, please.
找你的
It's for you.
你不是吧
Really?
谢了
Thanks.
妈的
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
大卫·鲁道夫
Dave Rudolf.
大卫 我是麦克尔·皮特森
David, it's Michael Peterson.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
好了 准备战斗
Alright, lock and load.
准备好了吗 各位
Are we ready, boys?
弗蕾妲
Fred.
你想跟我们一起去大陪审团听证会吗
You want to join us for the grand jury.
弗蕾妲 如果大陪审团同意起诉
Freda, if the grand jury goes our way,
我不止想让你来
I don't just want you on the team.
你还要做我的副手
You'll be my right hand.
这个案子我们需要一个坚强不妥协的女性
We need a strong, fierce feminine presence on this case.
那就是你
And that's you.
大陪审团听证会
大陪审团听证会
检方公诉麦克·皮特森案
那是凯特琳的尸检吗
Is that Kathleen's autopsy?
我看过了
I've seen it.
你给亲属看了吗
You show it to the family?
没有 我还没联♥系♥他们
No, I haven't made that call yet.
但这不是尸检
But this isn't the autopsy.
这是其他证据
This... no, this is something else.
看到那边那家伙了吗 大卫·鲁道夫
See that guy over there? David Rudolf.
纽约来的教堂山天价律师
High-priced lawyer from Chapel Hill by way of New York.
大混球
What a fuckin' prick.
早上好
Good morning.
我是吉姆·哈丁
I'm Jim Hardin,
德勒姆县检察官
District Attorney for Durham County.
今天我向各位展示
And I'm here to present the case
公诉人诉麦克尔·艾佛·皮特森一案
of the people against Michael Iver Peterson.
等我结束后
And when I'm done,
我需要各位就是否以
I'm going to ask all of you to vote
一级谋杀罪提起诉讼而投票
on one count of murder in the first degree.
喂
Hello.
麦克 我是大卫
Hey, Mike. It's David.
很抱歉 麦克 他们决定起诉
I'm sorry, Mike, they're going to indict.
你得今晚到警♥察♥局自首
You'll have to turn yourself in to the police this evening.
好 大卫
Alright, David.
听着 麦克
Alright, Mike--
不
No.
问他是否有机会能把你保释出来
Ask him if there's a chance they can get you out on bail.
告诉比尔我们会竭尽全力
Tell, tell Bill we're going to do what we can,
但现在是假期
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表