剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
这一杯敬我们所有人
This toast is to all of us.
我觉得没有多少家庭
Now, I think there are not many families--
我知道没有太多像我们这样的家庭
Well, I know, I know there are not many families out there like us.
我们并不完美
We're not perfect, god knows,
但我们团结一致
but we stick together.
我们彼此相爱
And we love each other.
所以
And so...
敬我们
to us.
-敬我们 -敬皮特森一家
- To us. - To the Petersons.
敬皮特森一家
The Petersons.
-敬拉特利夫一家 -也敬阿特沃特一家
- To the Ratliffs. - And the Atwater.
喂
Hello?
比尔叔叔
Uncle Bill.
凯瑟琳死了
Kathleen's dead.
比尔
Bill?
比尔你在听吗
Bill, are you there?
发生什么事了
What happened?
爸爸当时在外面 然后
Dad was outside and, uh...
等他
when he, um...
等他进来后 发现她摔在楼梯下面
when he came in, he found her at the bottom of the stairs.
她应该是喝醉摔下来了
I think she was pretty shitfaced and fell.
天哪
Oh god.
他们把我们关在爸爸的办公室
And they've sequestered us in Dad's office.
他们甚至不让我朋友自己去上厕所
I mean, they won't even let my friend go pee by herself.
他们 他们把这里叫做犯罪现场
They're, they're calling this whole thing a crime scene.
这样正常吗
Is this normal?
完全不正常
It's absolutely not normal.
凯瑟琳今天早上有一场会议
Kathleen had a meeting this morning.
我们应该通知他们
We should let them know.
爸爸在那里自言自语
Dad's in there talking to himself.
告诉麦克什么也别说
Tell Mike not to say anything.
如果有人想要跟你们任何一人谈话
Anybody wants to talk to either of you guys,
就说你们的律师马上来
tell 'em your attorney is on the way.
好
Okay.
什 什么也别说
Don't-don't don't say a word.
什么也别说
Don't say a word.
你们有地方可去吗
Is there somewhere you guys can go?
我想我们或许可以去隔壁的拉里家
I mean, we could probably go to Larry's next door.
如果他们愿意的话
If they let us.
我会搭第一班飞机过来
I'm going to get on the first flight I can.
我会让你们离开那里
I'll get you guys out of there.
爱你
Love you.
好 我也爱你
Okay. I love you too.
还有谁在这里
Who else is here?
麦克尔 他儿子 以及儿子的朋友
Michael, the son, and his friend.
有人录口供了吗
Did anyone make a statement?
没有正式陈述 但儿子的朋友说
Nothing official, but the son's friend said
她稍早曾在这里
she was here earlier.
我问了她是否目击任何争吵或类似事件
I asked if she witnessed any fighting or anything like that.
她说一切看起来都很正常
She said everything seemed fine.
不过她其实没有见到死者本人
She didn't actually see her, though.
她说她听到妻子在另一间房♥间大笑
Said she heard the wife laughing in the other room,
就这些了
but that's it.
好吧
Alright.
皮特森先生
Mr. Peterson,
我是副警监调查员亚特·霍兰德
I'm Lieutenant Investigator Art Holland.
这是一份搜查令 授权达勒姆警♥察♥局
This is a warrant granting the Durham Police Department
和所有相关机构搜查你家
and all related agencies the right to search your home
及所有财产 以便寻找
and your premises for any evidence
与凯瑟琳·皮特森太太之死有关的任何证据
related to the death of Mrs. Kathleen Peterson.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
请指示所有人 他们可以
Please instruct everyone they're allowed
再次进入这栋房♥屋 开始进行搜查
to re-enter the home and commence the search.
我们需要你们的车钥匙来搜查车子
We will need your car keys for your vehicles,
现在也需要收集你们的衣物当作证据
and we'll need to collect your clothing for evidence now.
好 我们可以开始了
Alright, we're good to go.
所有小组都进去吧
All teams move in.
你好
Hello.
早安 吉姆 抱歉这么早打给你
Morning, Jim, I'm sorry to call you so early.
没关系 怎么了
That's okay. What's up?
大约2点40分时 有个丈夫报♥警♥
Around 2:40, a husband calls 911,
说他的妻子从楼梯摔下来
saying his wife fall down the stairs
但还在呼吸 要求救护车快点过去
but was still breathing, hurry up.
丈夫在五分钟后再次打来
Husband calls back five minutes later
询问救护车预计抵达的时间
checking in on an ETA,
说妻子已经没有呼吸了
says she's not breathing anymore.
医护人员在那之后几分钟抵达
Paramedics arrive a few minutes after that.
他们检查了妻子 报告瞳孔已经扩散六毫米
They check her out. Report she's six millimeters dilated.
急救员说她的心脏已经停跳了好一阵
EMT says she ain't had no life in her heart at all for a while.
我没有摸到任何骨折
Well, I don't feel any fractures,
但受害者身上有很多伤口
but there are considerable wounds.
如果这是殴打造成的
If this was a beating,
我认为你们该找长而中空的物品
I'd say you're looking for something long and hollow.
博登警长打给我 把我叫醒
Sergeant Borden calls me, wakes me up,
说我应该来现场仔细看看
tells me I should get down to the scene
因为有很多血
because there's a lot of blood.
没有强行进入的痕迹
No sign of forced entry
看起来也不像是意外
and, and it don't look like an accident.
有多少血
How much blood?
就像那个女人的头爆♥炸♥了一样
Like the woman's head exploded.
事发地点在哪里
Where is this?
森林山
Forest Hills.
我猜你出门的时候就会接到
I imagine you're gonna be getting calls about this
关于这件事的电♥话♥了
when you walk through the door.
丈夫是麦克尔·皮特森
The husband is Michael Peterson
死者则是他的妻子凯瑟琳
and the deceased is his wife Kathleen.
麦克尔·皮特森 那个麦克尔·皮特森
Michael Peterson, Michael Peterson?
是啊 所以我才想先提醒你
Oh yeah. That's why I wanted to give you the heads up.
你说没有强行入侵的痕迹
And you say there is no sign of a break-in?
房♥子很大 但看起来不像是强行入侵
Big house, but don't look like it.
听起来事发当时只有他和他的妻子在这里
Sounds like no one was here except for him and his wife.
谢谢你提醒我 亚特
Thanks for the heads up, Art.
不客气 吉姆
Alright, Jim.
再见
Bye now.
警♥察♥ 我现在可以取回我的斯巴鲁了吗
Officer, can I take my car now, the Subaru?
嗯 你们都可以离开了
Yup, you're all clear.
你确定你不想录口供吗
You sure you don't want to make a statement?
我跟你说了 不要
I told you, no.
-你好 -坎迪丝
- Hello. - Candace?
你好
Hello?
马克在吗
Is Mark there?
不在 他刚出门上班了
No, he just left for work.
那我想要他的汽车电♥话♥号♥码
I need his car phone then.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
我只是需要 需要跟马克谈谈
I just need, need to speak with Mark.
好吧 号♥码是8045543212
Alright. It's, uh, 804-554-3212.
坎迪丝
洛莉
凯特琳 家
玛莎 宿舍
玛格丽特 宿舍
我会再打给你 好吗 这样可以吗
I'll call you back. Okay? Is that okay?
一切都好吗 感觉有点怪
Is everything okay? This feels strange.
拜托 我真的不能说
Please, I really can't talk.
我只是 我会再打给你
I'll just-- I'll call you back.
该死
Fuck!
-你好 -马克 我是麦克
- Hello. - Mark, it's Mike.
你好 麦克
Oh, hey, Mike.
你今天早上过得好吗
How are you doing this morning?
我没办法告诉坎迪丝
I couldn't tell Candace.
凯瑟琳死了 她从楼梯上摔下去 她死了
Kathleen's dead. She fell down the stairs. She's dead.
老天 麦克 怎么
Jesus, Mike. What--
我需要你告诉坎迪丝和洛莉
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表