剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
Thank you.
-敬爸爸 -敬爸爸
- To Dad. - To Dad.
-敬爸爸 -敬爸爸
- To Dad. - To Dad.
敬大家
To everybody.
有那么一刻...
There's a moment, uh...
是这样...
the thing is...
在这一切之后...
after all this time...
凯瑟琳会...
Kathleen would...
我得去趟卫生间
I need to go to the bathroom.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
我怎么了 大小便失禁吗
What am I, incontinent?
我还能够自己解手 谢了
I can still piss on my own, thanks.
天呐 这太愚蠢了
Oh my god. It is so stupid.
有人在吗
Hello?
嘿 小情侣 你们在干嘛
Hey, love birds. What you up to?
在看些搞笑的视频
Watching some delightful crap.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我要和克里斯汀娜去内特开的圣诞派对
I'm going to Nate's Christmas party with Christina,
我想我可以来这里过夜
and, uh, I thought I would come crash here.
克里斯汀娜·托马塞蒂吗
Christina Tomasetti?
她订婚了吧
She's engaged, right?
是的
Yeah.
跟你父亲一个样
Just like your father.
我们去厨房♥谈
Let's go to the kitchen.
我们要再倒点酒
We need a refill.
好的
Alright.
知道吗 我正在看你写的书
You know, I'm reading your books.
不是吧 你觉得怎么样
No shit. What do you think?
我一直在想你们什么时候会对它感兴趣
I was wondering when one of you kids would be curious.
我在书中很多角色上看到了你
I mean, I recognize a lot of you in it.
有士兵 父亲
There's the soldier and the father
文艺复兴的男人
and the Renaissance man
修女
and the nun...
凯瑟琳也说过同样的话
Well, you know, Kathleen said the same thing.
"你知道你书中的所有人都是你自己 对吧"
"You know you're everyone in your books, right?"
甚至那个同性恋角色
There's even that queer character.
我觉得你写的很诚实
I just thought it was so honest.
他出柜的那一刻非常痛苦
The moment he comes out is so painful.
我觉得我终于理解了
I feel like I finally understood
你在十几岁的时候
what it must have been like for you
是什么样的情形
to be a teenager back then.
是吗
Yeah?
你看的是哪本书
So, which book was that?
-《苦涩的和平》 -不是我最好的作品
- "A Bitter Peace." - Oh, not my best work.
我们有很多可聊的 爸爸
We have so much to talk about, Dad.
谁想吃甜点
Alright, who wants dessert?
-我想吃 -我也要
- Yes, I do. - I'm in.
来点甜点吧
How about some sweets, huh?
哒哒哒 寿星来决定吃什么
Ta-ta-ta-da. Birthday girl gets to decide.
给所有人点吗 压力好大
For everyone, huh? The pressure.
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的 需要帮忙吗
Sweetheart, do you need some help with that?
不 我可以
No, I'm good. I, um...
我要吃...芝士蛋糕
I will have... the cheesecake.
谁会在墨西哥餐厅点芝士蛋糕啊
Who the fuck orders cheesecake at a Mexican restaurant?
好吧 那换别人来点吧
Okay. So someone else choose.
殉道者玛吉
Margie the Martyr.
别那么夸张 你就点芝士蛋糕吧
Don't be so dramatic. Just get the cheesecake.
我根本不喜欢芝士蛋糕
I don't even like cheesecake.
我选它只是因为我觉得
I just picked it because it's what I thought
大家都会喜欢
everyone else would choose.
很抱歉 抱歉我点了错误的甜点
So, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I picked the wrong dessert.
今天对每个人来说都是情绪激动的一天
It's been a very emotional day for everybody.
不管怎样 也没时间吃甜点了
Anyway, there's no time for dessert.
还记得宵禁吗
The curfew?
...一支铅笔 没错
...from a pencil. Yeah.
好了
Okay.
我...明天再来看你
I'll, check in with you tomorrow, okay.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - I love you.
大卫说可能要等好几年才能重审
David said it could be years before a retrial.
要是他们把我送回监狱呢
What if they send me back?
他们不会的
They won't.
我该怎么活下去
How am I going to survive?
-我破产了 -有我在呢
- I'm broke. - I'm here.
还有孩子们
The kids are here.
我们会照顾你
We'll take care of you.
你现在自♥由♥了 这才最重要
And you're free right now. That's all that matters.
-没事了 -我太差劲了 克莱
- It's okay. - I'm such a fuck-up, Clay.
你只是喝醉了
You're just drunk.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
我亲爱的儿子
My dear boys.
真是漫长的一天啊
It has been a long, long day.
过来 来妈妈这里
Come. Come to your dear mama.
克莱顿 帮帮我
Clayton, help me.
站好 好了
Come on. Okay.
站稳 站稳
Come on. Come on.
我太没用了 妈妈
I'm such a fuck-up, Mom.
不不不 你需要睡一觉
No, no, no. You need some sleep.
该死 我忘了 我给你买♥♥了生日礼物
Oh shit. I forgot. I got you a birthday present.
别再说我没给你买♥♥过东西
Don't say I never got you anything.
这是什么
What is it?
这是我们卧室窗外的风景
It's the view from our bedroom
在德国的家
in Germany.
我们小时候每天早上都看着这样的风景
We used to see that every morning when we were little.
看起来非常平和
It just seemed so peaceful
我觉得这会是段美好的回忆
that I thought it would be a nice memory.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么了
Why?
你是这家里唯一一个
You're the only one in this family
真正诚实的人
who's actually trying to be honest.
结果我还对你说谎了
And I lied to you.
不是那种说谎
Not lied like...
但我
but I...
对你有所隐瞒
kept something from you.
小时候爸爸想过
Dad tried to...
把我们分开
separate us when we were kids.
把你送走 把我留下
Give you away and keep me.
然后
And...
我太害怕如果这件事传出去
I was so scared that if it got out,
这会伤害他
it would hurt him.
但
And...
我都没考虑到你的感受
I wasn't thinking about you.
你确实没有
You weren't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不用保护我
You don't need to protect me, you know,
或者其他任何人 玛吉
or anyone else, Margie.
以后都不用了
Not anymore.
没关系的
It's okay.
答应我
Just promise me...
不 我们互相承诺
Well, we'll promise each other.
从现在开始
From here on out...
我们就过自己的生活
we just, we live our own lives.
好吗
Okay?
别哭
Don't cry.
抱歉 好了
I'm sorry. It's okay.
真好
It's nice.
真好
It's nice.
妈的 卡住了
Shit. It's stuck.
我来帮你
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表