剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
你先听我说两句
I-- just listen to me for a second.
我知道在关键时刻会愈发紧张
I know how nerves can flare up at the eleventh hour.
但我们不能让他们掌控方向
But we cannot let them take the wheel.
你的案情很有利 我们只需保持镇定
Your case is strong. We just have to stay calm.
坚持到底
See it through to the end.
快啊 混账东西 快点
Come on, motherfucker! Come on!
快啊
Come on!
太好了
Yes!
我♥操♥
Fuck me!
我找到了 我找到了
I found it. I found it.
我找到了
I found it!
我找到了该死的火钗
I found the fucking blow poke!
克莱顿 你现在别耍我们
Clayton, don't fuck with us right now.
-我认真的 别耍我们 -我是自己人
- Seriously, don't fuck with us. - I am "us."
我为什么要耍自己人
Why would I fuck with us?
我就是在那里找到了火钗
I found it right there just like that.
你在那里找到火钗
You found it right there
是因为就是你故意放在那的
because you fucking planted it right there.
什么 不是我放的
What? I didn't plant it!
老天 你哪根筋不对啊
Jesus! What the fuck is wrong with you?
这是好事
This is a good thing.
上面又没沾有血
It's not like there's blood on it.
上面当然没有血
Of course, there's no fucking blood on it.
这真是你的典型作风
You know what? This is so classic you.
你突然跑回来
You come home out of nowhere
把家里搞得天翻地覆
and you come and you fuck up our shit.
你俩都给我闭嘴
Would you both just shut up!
都给我闭嘴
Just shut up.
我不相信
I mean, I don't believe it.
他们搜过这里多少次了
How many times did they search this place?
我该打给大卫 对吗
I should call Dave, right?
爸爸
Dad?
一定是她放在那的
She must have put it there.
麦克 火钗完好无损
Look, Mike, the thing's intact.
上面没沾有血
There's no blood.
这可能是好事
This could be good,
只要你说的是真话
provided you're telling the truth.
我说的当然是真话 老天
Well, of course, I am. Jesus!
好 那我们就掌控了全局
Alright, so we hold all the cards here, right?
这对我们有利
This works for us.
地检说火钗是凶器
The DA says the blow poke's the murder weapon.
我们证明了他是错的 明摆着
We prove him wrong. It's right here.
火钗干净得很
It's fucking clean.
那他们还弄错了什么
What else are they wrong about?
对吧
Right?
麻烦你尽可能诚实地
Now, if you can answer these next ones
回到下面的问题
just as truthfully as you can.
好吗 因为如果你要上证人席
Alright? Because if we put you on the stand
说出你找到火钗的经过
to say how you found the blow poke,
哈丁会抓着任何不确定的地方
Hardin will zero in on any uncertainty,
并发起攻势
any, um, evasion.
当然 没问题
Right. Of course. You got it.
好
Okay.
那好
Alright.
我知道你有一次酒驾记录 对吧
So I understand you have a DUI on your record, is that right?
两次酒驾吗
Two DUIs?
好 诚实总归是好的
Good. Always be honest.
别让他抓到你说谎
Don't let him catch you lying. Alright.
1994年 当时你是大二学生
April 1994, you were a sophomore in college.
然后惹了麻烦 对吧
Got in a little trouble, is that right?
对 在春假时发生的
Yep. Went on spring break.
嗯
Right.
你最后因在杜克大学
And, how much prison time ultimately
放置土炸♥弹♥
did you end up spending
做了多久的牢
for planting those pipe bombs in Duke?
炸♥弹♥没爆♥炸♥
Well, they didn't go off.
说实话 设计初衷就是不让它们爆♥炸♥
To be fair, they weren't designed to.
只是用来声东击西
They were just like a diversion
好让我去用覆膜机
so I could get to the laminating machine.
等等 覆膜机
Wait, the laminating machine?
-来了 -对
- Here we go. - Yeah.
制♥作♥假身份证
To make fake IDs
好让我和兄弟们去买♥♥啤酒
to get beers for me and my buddies.
但最后是...一共四年
But it was... four years.
放炸♥弹♥在联邦法庭总共被判了四年
All told, four years in Fed for the bombs.
本来其实不会判这么久
It wouldn't have been that long
当他们在我房♥间里找到了更多
except they found more here in my room.
更多炸♥弹♥吗
More bombs?
真的需要让人在场观摩吗
Do, do we really need an audience?
法庭上就有人观摩
Well, you're going to have one in court.
我儿子五月份就要拿到第二个硕士学位了
My son is finishing his second master's in May.
计算机工程
Computer engineering.
好极了 翻开新的一页
That's great. Turning over a new leaf.
但现在我们还在旧的一页
But, while we are still on the old one,
我得问问你2001年7月4日的事
I need to ask you about July 4th, 2001.
好 我喝醉了 我想是这样
Oh yeah. I, I was drunk, I guess.
我跟贝基吵架了 她后来报了警
And me and Becky had a fight. She called the cops.
因为什么
Because?
你打她了 对吧
You hit her, correct?
我们吵架了 我推了她一把
We had a fight, and I shoved her once.
没有打 她虽然报了警 但原谅我了
Not hit. She called the cops, but she forgave me.
-我们现在订婚了 -稍等
- We're, we're engaged now. - H-h-hang on.
汤姆 对方怎么会提到这事
Tom, h-how can they even bring that in?
听着 只要他们嗅到一丝家暴的意思
Look, they get a whiff of domestic violence,
我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
this could be a real issue for us,
因为艾格妮丝的证言
given what Agnes has alleged.
受害者往往会成为施暴者
Victims often become the abusers.
对吧 他们会问 你父亲打过你吗
Right? They'll ask, did your father ever hit you?
-什么 -打过凯瑟琳吗
- What? - Ever hit Kathleen?
没有 我爸没打过任何人 不然我会看见
No, my dad never hit anyone. I would have seen.
好吧 也许这个家还发生着一些
Okay, but maybe there are things that happened in this house
你不知道的事
that you don't know about.
你知道检方
You're aware that the state has
从你♥爸♥电脑搜出了色情照片和视频吧
pornographic photos and videos from your dad's computer.
庭审之前你知道这些事吗
Did you know anything about that prior to the trial?
哪些事 你能问具体些吗
About any of what? Can you be more specific?
他的性取向
His sexuality.
这个嘛
Oh, well...
他是个性♥欲♥很旺盛的人
he's a pretty sexual person.
我一直很羡慕他和凯瑟琳的性生活
I was always jealous of him and Kathleen's sex life.
天呐
Oh my God.
恶心死了 克莱顿
Jesus Christ, Clayton.
干嘛 托德 说好了只说实话的
What, Todd? Nothing but the truth.
嗯 好的
Okay. R-right.
准确来说 你知道他对男人感兴趣吗
Specifically, were you aware of his interest in men?
我们没谈过
I-I mean, we never talked about it.
因为儿子不该质疑父亲 对吧
Because a son's role is not to question his father, right?
但我有次撞见他
But I walked in on him jacking off once
对着基佬手♥淫♥
to something kind of gay.
-什么 -皮特森一家都是疯子
- What? - Petersons are fucking crazy.
什么叫皮特森一家
What do you mean, the Petersons?
你和托德和爸爸
I mean, you and Todd and Dad.
你们为什么就不能正常点
Like, why can't you guys just be normal?
玛吉 你能管管你妹妹吗
Margie, can you keep your little sister in check?
不 她说得对 我也厌倦为你们说好话了
No, she's right. I'm sick of defending you guys, too.
-真的吗 -对
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
你要在我们母亲面前说这些吗
You're going to say that in front of our mother?
我们的母亲 好心让你们不用流落街头
Our mother, that took you in off the street.
你只会找她要钱
Well, all you do is hit her up for money.
你们让一切都变得更糟
You guys make everything worse.
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表