剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
I need you to tell Candace and Lori.
当然可以 好
Of course. Yeah, uh...
-我很遗憾 -好 谢了 马克
- I'm so sorry-- - Okay, thanks, Mark.
如果你们有什么需要 就告诉我
You let me know if you need anything.
谢谢你 拉里
Thanks, Larry.
爸爸 喝一点吧
Dad, have some.
-什么 -喝一点吧
- What? - Have some.
不用了
Uh, no.
给我电♥话♥号♥码
Give me those numbers.
我替你告诉姐♥妹♥们♥
I'm going to call the girls for you.
好
Yeah.
但不要直接打给她们 我希望告诉她们时
But don't just call them. Like, I want someone there
她们能有人陪伴
to tell them, you know.
好 我打到联谊会找凯特琳
Yeah, I'll call the sorority house for Caitlin.
我会试着打到宿舍找玛格丽特
I'll try the dorms for Margaret.
糟了 玛格丽特
Shit, Margaret.
今天是九号♥吗
Is today the ninth?
明天是玛格丽特的生日
It's Margaret's birthday tomorrow.
天啊 我讨厌这种事 真的很讨厌
Oh god, I hate this, I hate this.
你根本想象不到 卡萝尔
You have no idea, Carol,
我有多讨厌这种事
how much I hate this.
我进到办公室 不知道
I mean, I come into the office, and I don't know
我的桌上会不会放着一个信封
if I'm going to find an envelope on my desk.
当我看到它时 我的心就
And when I see it, my heart just...
往下沉
sinks.
因为信封里面是这张破名单
Because inside is this damn list.
上面只有写姓名 没有写理由
And it's just names, there's no reason.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我只是不明白
I just don't understand.
我犯了什么错吗 我做得不好吗
Did I make a mistake? Was my work not good?
不是 天啊 不是这样
No. God, no, it's not that.
只不过是合并案没有如计划般那么顺利
It's just the merger hasn't played out as planned.
北电网络无法负担多余的员工
And Nortel can't afford the redundancy.
就是这么简单
It's that simple.
遣散费还可以
The severance package is okay.
能给你时间寻找工作
I mean, it'll give you time to look.
埃里克还在格拉斯科吗
Is Eric still at Glassco?
目前还在
For now.
听着 一切都会没事的 我保证
Look, it's going to be okay. I promise.
如果有什么变动的话
And if anything changes here--
去他妈的
Fuck it.
-抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - No, it's okay.
我的竞选理由很简单
Well, I'm running very simply
因为我不想再看到
because I'm sick of seeing
市政厅那群笨蛋糟蹋这个镇子了
what these bozos in City Hall are doing to this town.
这是否意味着
So does this mean we can't expect
你不会再写书了
any more books from you?
不 我永远都是作家
Oh no, I'll always be a writer.
我今天刚写完最新专栏
I just finished my latest column, uh, today,
写的就是蠢货检察官吉姆·哈丁
as a matter of fact about the Bozo DA Jim Hardin
去查宾果游戏厅而不是真正的罪犯
going after bingo halls instead of real criminals.
在为《太阳报》编写每周专栏前
Prior to writing his weekly column for "The Sun,"
麦克尔·皮特森是一位小说家
Michael Peterson was best known as a novelist,
-以写战争小说出名 -这一点没有变
- finding success writing war novels. - Oh, and still is.
我不得不问 因为这个问题无法回避
So I have to ask, because it's going to come up.
99年你参与竞选市长
You ran for mayor in '99.
-天啊 开始了 -是的
- Oh god, here we are. - Yes.
-混账东西 -你本来遥遥领先
- Yeah. Motherfucker. - You were in the lead
直到有人说你谎称
and then a story came out that you had lied
在越战中因负伤而获得紫心勋章
about receiving a Purple Heart in Vietnam.
可以说这让你失去了市长职位
It arguably cost you the mayorship,
你也没有像你说的那样
and you hadn't in fact injured
在战斗中腿部受伤
your leg in combat, as you claimed.
不 我确实受伤了
No, I-I-I had been injured
在执行任务时发生了车祸
in a car accident while on duty.
但你不是在战斗中受的伤
But your injury was not sustained in combat.
确实不是
No, no, it wasn't.
但我相信
Look, I, I have faith
选民们不会在意我人格上的小缺陷
that the voters will see past that hiccup in my character.
我的对手 霍华德·克莱蒙特
My opponent, Howard Clement,
无法给达勒姆带来改变
is not going to bring about change in Durham.
-但我会 -你个...笨蛋
- I will. - You... putz!
接下来几个月会有几场辩论
There will be several debates in the coming months...
爸爸需要多加练习
Papa needs practice.
11月6日投票前获取更多关于候选人的信息
...more about these candidates before hitting the polls November sixth.
你好
Hello.
我挺好的 你呢
I'm, I'm good. You?
那我们定五号♥吗
So are we, uh, we set for the fifth?
你从哪过来来着
Oh, well, you're coming from, uh, from where again?
那好
Yeah, well, uh,
是机场附近的酒店
either the, the hotel by the airport there
还是来我这
or, or at my place.
是的
Yeah.
你准备好屁♥股♥挨揍了吗
Well, you ready to get that ass pounded?
好的
Well, alright, then.
8点13分 正在读盘
麦克 能搭把手做晚餐吗
Hey, Mike? Can you give me a hand with dinner?
我一直关注着今天的股票市场
I kept an eye on the stock market today.
北电网络势头稳定
Nortel was holding steady.
这是好兆头
That's a good sign.
确实是好事
It's positive. Yeah.
只要公♥司♥能撑住不破产就行
As long as the company keeps its head above water.
我做了那么多贡献
I mean, you'd think with all I've built there,
按理说不会被裁员 但谁知道呢
I'd be secure, but who knows.
我们会没事的 凯瑟琳 一定会
We're fine, Kathleen. We're fine.
或许我们应该解雇艾希
Maybe we should let Essy go for a while
这样可以省点钱
and save some money.
孩子们不在的话
Shouldn't be too hard to keep the house clean
打扫房♥子应该轻松一些
without the kids around.
指甲下有血迹
We've got blood embedded under the nails.
丈夫身上没有因自卫产生的伤痕
There were no defensive wounds on the husband.
可能是她自己的血
It could be her own.
手指间有异物
We've got something between the fingers.
能把镊子递给我吗
Can I get the tweezers?
给你
Here you go.
看起来像松针
Looks like a pine needle.
松针
Pine needle?
装好 留存证据
Bag it for evidence.
好的
Okay.
看起来是她自己的头发
Looks like this is her own hair.
装起来然后检测一下
Let's bag it and test it.
摸这里
Feel this.
轻轻地摸
Feel this gently.
轻轻地
Gently.
这是左甲状腺的上角
This is the superior cornu of the left thyroid.
现在没有解剖 我还无法下定论
Until I get in there I can't say for sure but
但我猜测她不是当即死亡的
I'm guessing she didn't die right away.
她挣扎过
She struggled.
轻轻的
Gentle.
爸 比尔叔叔来了
Uncle Bill's here, Dad.
克莱顿正在停车
Clayton is pulling up now.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
好
Okay.
麦克
Mike.
我要
I'm gonna...
问你一个问题
ask you this question and...
不管答案是什么 都只有我们知道
no matter what the answer is, it stays in this room.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
-不是我 -抱歉 我
- No. - I'm sorry, I'm...
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表