剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
2017年2月24日
2017年2月24日
奥尔福德认罪日
你想聊些什么 麦克尔
What is it you wanted to talk about, Michael?
棒球
Baseball.
棒球吗
Baseball?
不用担心时间
Don't worry about the time.
我们到底为什么要坐在这 麦克尔
Why are we really sitting here, Michael?
阶 梯 之 间
第八集[剧终]
我想说的就是这些
That's all I got to say.
让 我们是朋友吧
Jean, we're friends, right?
拜托不要告诉索菲
Please don't say anything to Sophie.
让她看就行了
Just let her see it.
没问题
Of course.
来吧 我扶着你
Come on. I got you.
我扶着你
I got you.
你们冷吗 玩得开心吗
Oh, are you cold? Did you have fun?
我能把浮袖摘下来吗
Can I take my floaties off?
可以 我们把你的浮袖摘下来吧
Yes, we can take your floaties off.
2011年12月9日
2011年12月9日
重审听证会前夜
好了
Okay!
各位 欢迎收看《快乐与健康》
So, guys, Happy and Healthy
在北卡罗来纳州达勒姆的直播
coming to you live from Durham, North Carolina.
如你们所见
As you can see...
我今天吃的不是卡布的食物
I'm not on the Cabo diet today.
牛肉汉堡可不属于健康饮食
Beef sliders are not part of the regimen,
不过我跟哥哥一起回家了
but I'm back home with my brother
这是一次非常重要的家庭旅行
on a very important family trip.
-别拍我 -克莱
- No. - Clay.
-克莱 跟大家打个招呼吧 -滚一边去
- Clay-Man, say hi. - Get the fuck outta here.
我哥哥他一直比较害羞
Well, he has always been the shyer brother.
总之 非常感谢各位观看
Anyways, thank you guys so much for checking in,
我希望能尽快带着好消息回来
and I hope to be back soon with some good news.
有多少人会看
How many people watch that?
差不多每个视频都有一百人多一点吧
Well, it's like a little over 100 every post.
不过这都靠视频连贯性和数量
But it's all about consistency and quantity.
这样才能建立吸引粉丝
I mean, that's how you build the following.
你觉得他们是因为爸才看这个吗
Do you think people are there because of Dad?
嗯 当然
Yeah, I mean, absolutely.
来看的还有纪录片的粉丝
There's people that are fans of the, the doc,
真实案件的粉丝
true crime fans.
即便是不喜欢爸的人
I mean, even people that don't like Dad
看到我过得不错 也很高兴
are happy to see me doing well.
你确实过得不错 老兄
Well, you're doing great, man.
谢了 克莱
Thanks, Clay.
你在看爸写的书吗
Are you reading Dad's book?
是啊
Yeah.
我的心理医生几年前就推荐我去看
My therapist recommended reading it years ago,
但我才刚开始看
but I just started.
书里有很多内容值得剖析 玛吉
There's a lot to dissect in there, Margie.
那是肯定
I'm sure.
有人跟你配对了
You have a match.
你想看看吗
You want to see?
你能帮我看看吗
Can you check it?
好
Yeah.
她很可爱
She's cute.
是吗
Oh yeah?
让我看看
Let me see.
你为什么要笑
Why are you smiling?
我不知道 你...
I don't know, you just, you...
你从来没跟我说过这个
you never said anything to me.
你从来没问过
You never asked.
从来没人问过我
Like, no one ever asked me.
你问了我肯定会告诉你
I would have told you.
我...我就是
I just, I, I just...
以为你不想聊这个
figured you didn't want to talk about it.
这就是我们家最糟糕的一点 玛吉
That's the whole fucked-up thing about our family, Margie.
没有人
Like, nobody,
从来没有人真正倾诉过这些 从来没有
nobody ever really just talks about anything, ever.
比如 我们从来没聊过
Like, we haven't talked about
我的旅行 德国的事
my trip, about Germany.
不 我们聊过 你说对你很有启发
Yeah, we did. You said it was enlightening.
好吧 对 但你不想知道原因吗
Okay. Yeah, but, like, don't you want to know why?
天啊 玛莎 为什么你对待所有事
Jesus, Martha. Why does everything have
都要这么严肃呢
to be so serious?
明天是我生日
It's my birthday tomorrow.
我们就不能吃吃糖 表现得像从来没
Can we just eat a bunch of candy and act like 15-year-olds
自己住过酒店的15岁小孩吗 拜托了
who've never had a hotel room to themselves? Please.
我知道 我只是...我想庆祝这一刻
I know, I know. I just... I want to celebrate this moment.
怎么庆祝
Celebrate how?
该死
Fuck.
2001年12月7日
2001年12月7日
凯瑟琳死前一天
北电网络公♥司♥股票
-喂 -喂 坎迪
- Hello. - Hey, Candy.
你好啊
Oh, hey.
我知道我们感恩节后再也没说过话
I know we haven't spoken since Thanksgiving.
这一切实在是太...不可理喻了
It's, it's all been really... crazy.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah. Same here.
好吧
Right.
总之 我想说...
Anyway, I, I wanted to say...
谢谢你招待我们
thank you for hosting us.
不客气
Of course,
跟麦克待在一起很开心
was happy to spend some time with Mike.
希望大家都吃饱了
I hope everyone got enough to eat.
你工作怎么样 这周轻松些了吗
How's work? Is it any easier this week?
没有 他们临时
Well, no, they're sending me
派我去多伦多
on this last-minute trip to Toronto.
-你那一切都好吗 -都挺好
- Everything okay there? - It's fine.
全力迎接圣诞节
You know, full steam ahead for Christmas.
我现在在看医生 就是...
I'm at the doctor now. Just...
-你身体还好吗 -嗯 好着呢
- You okay? - Yeah, fine.
就是日常检查
Just, you know, routine.
小心为上
Can never be too careful.
你真的没事吗
Are you doing okay?
你离开后我真的很担心
I was really worried after you left.
不如我不去多伦多了
What if I ditched the Toronto trip
你把艾什留给马克照顾
and you leave Ash with Mark
我们坐飞机去特克斯和凯科斯群岛
and we get a flight to Turks and Caicos?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
或是阿鲁巴岛
Yeah. Or Aruba.
这是我们应得的 对吧
I mean, we deserve it, right?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
当然是了
Of course.
确实挺好笑的
Yeah. That's funny.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 我得继续工作了
Alright. Well, I got to get back to it.
好的
Okay.
替我问候马克和艾什
Love to Mark and Ash.
好 谢谢你打来
Yeah. Thanks for calling.
再见
Bye.
寄信人 麦克尔·皮特森
我弄到了两张达勒姆《先驱报》圣诞舞会的票 本来卖♥♥光了 但我托了关系
你昨晚真美 要是我们没去中餐厅就好了 我们今晚好好经营婚姻
凯瑟琳
Kathleen?
凯瑟琳
Kathleen.
天啊
Oh my god!
你这么早就回来了
You're home early.
老天
Jesus.
来 帮我拉拉链
Here, zip me up.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
见到你真高兴
Good to see you!
-你容光焕发 -是吗
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表