剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
我也不知道我为什么会这么问
I mean, I don't know why I even...
根据你和我说的那些来看
From what you've told me,
他们好像怀疑是你干的
it sounds like they think you did,
我们得给你找个律师
so we, we need to get you a lawyer.
你不能代表他出席吗
Can't you represent him?
不行 我负责财产
No, I-I-I do estates.
我不做刑法方面的辩护
I don't do criminal law.
而且肯定不能在达勒姆进行刑事辩护
I certainly can't do criminal law in Durham.
那拉里呢
How about Larry?
拉里不够强硬
I don't think Larry's tough enough.
那个家伙呢
What about, um, the guy
就是克莱放春假前
the one you considered
你考虑过的那个人
before Clay went away for spring break.
-大卫·鲁道夫吗 -是的
- Oh, David Rudolf? - Yeah.
他妈的 比尔
Fuck, Bill.
只有有罪的人才会去找他
He's the kind of guy you get when you're guilty.
但他很聪明
Well, he's, he's, he's smart.
非常聪明
He's really smart.
他不是那种
He, he, he's not one of those,
老好人乖乖仔
you know, good ol' boys,
和这里多数律师都不一样
like so many of the guys down here.
这事你们告诉女儿们了吗
Have you told the girls?
托德给学校打电♥话♥了 会有人告诉她们
Todd called the school. There's someone there.
糟了
Shit.
蛋糕
The cake.
我需要你给玛格丽特买♥♥个蛋糕
I need you to go get a cake for Margaret.
什么意思
What do you mean?
殡仪馆的电♥话♥
It's the funeral home.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
我需要你给玛格丽特买♥♥个蛋糕
I need you to get a cake for Margaret.
我在这陪着爸爸
I'm going to stay here with Dad.
不 不是现在
No, seriously. Not right now.
你是弟弟 不需要你来指挥我
You're my kid brother, don't tell me what to do.
我不是在指挥你 克莱
I'm not telling you what to do, Clay.
我是在寻求你的帮助 拜托了
I'm asking for some help here. Please.
你就扯吧
Yeah. Alright.
别这么不耐烦地和我讲话
Don't fucking snap at me like that.
是我亲眼看到凯瑟琳的死亡现场
I was the one that was there and saw Kathleen all fucking dead
-她浑身是血 -好了好了
- and fucking covered in blood and shit. - Alright, alright!
我已经努力保持镇静了
I've kept my shit together.
我知道 我不该那么说
Alright, I get it. I'm sorry, man.
殡仪馆说
The, uh... funeral home said that
尸检比预想的更全面
the autopsy was more thorough than expected.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
殡仪馆刚准备开始入殓
Just as soon as they started working on her,
警♥察♥就回来了
the police came back.
警♥察♥在你们的卧室发现了
Apparently, the cops found an, uh,
一个打开的避孕套
open condom in your bedroom.
他们决定做一个强♥奸♥检测
And they decided to perform a rape test.
强♥奸♥检测
A rape test?
什么避孕套 我们没有用避孕套
What condom? We didn't use condoms.
这就是无中生有
It's a witch hunt.
凯瑟琳没说错 她说 "麦克
Kathleen said it. She said, "Mike,
不要再揪着市政厅 地方检察官和警♥察♥不放了
"stop going after City Hall, the DA, and the cops.
总有一天会让你不好过的"
It's gonna bite you in the ass."
比尔 他们这是赤♥裸♥裸的打击报复
Revenge, Bill, that's what this is.
她的尸体上一共有
There were 35 total cuts,
35处伤口 创伤和挫伤
wounds, and contusions on her body.
仅头皮后方就有7处撕裂
Seven lacerations alone on the posterior scalp.
强♥奸♥检测结果是阴性
The rape test came back negative.
阴♥道♥和肛♥门♥周围无瘀伤或挫伤
No bruising or contusions around the vagina or anus.
你对左侧甲状腺上角的骨折
What do you think about the broken superior cornu
有什么看法
of the left thyroid?
有可能表明她是被勒死的 但还不能确定
Could indicate strangulation, but it's not conclusive.
我没法解释的是
Now, what I can't explain is
为什么会没有颅骨骨折
why there are no skull fractures.
通常在击打致死中会有这类伤口
That's what you would normally see in a beating.
你没有填写死因吗
You didn't put in the cause of death?
我写了
I did.
她失血过多而死
She bled out.
没有颅骨骨折痕迹 钝器外伤致死就...
Without skull fracture, blunt force trauma--
有人拿着某种物件造成了冲击
Someone holding something caused the impact
才会形成这些伤口
to make these wounds.
那不该由我在报告里作出推断
That's not for me to conclude in here.
难道凶器是没有经过某人的手
You think the murder weapon just flew through the air
凭空飞来的吗
held by no one?
你可以就这样交报告
I mean, you can leave as is
或根据我刚才说的 作出任何你觉得合适的调整
or make any changes you see fit based on what I just said.
哈丁希望尽快把报告交给州调查局
Hardin wants to get this to SBI sooner than later.
你给口供了吗
Have you given a statement?
没有 没有任何正式的
No. Nothing official.
只是
Just, uh,
我告诉他们我进屋后
you know, I told them I came in and, um,
发现她躺在那里
I found her there.
你什么都没听到或看到吗
You didn't hear or see anything?
我得接下这个电♥话♥ 是托德
I have to take this. It's, uh, Todd.
嘿 托德
Hey, Todd.
-然后呢 -我只是发现她躺在地上
- So... - I just found her there.
她当时还有呼吸
She, she was breathing.
接着就没气了
And then she wasn't.
从她离开你 到你发现她
How long between when she left you
-这中间隔了多久 -我也不清楚
- to when you found her? - I don't know.
估计没有超过半个小时
It couldn't be more than half an hour.
你没有听到她尖叫 喊你名字之类的吗
You didn't hear her scream, call your name or?
我什么都没听到
I, I didn't hear a goddamn thing.
好吧
Alright.
你知道雷·克鲁斯吧
You know Rae Carruth?
-那个橄榄球运动员 -知道 当然知道
- The football player. - Yeah, of course, I do.
我去年十月代理了他
I represented him last October.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那起案子有很多让人同情的方面
Case had a lot of moving parts,
多项指控
multiple charges.
他射杀了自己怀孕的女友
He-he shot his pregnant girlfriend.
我想说的是 我们帮了他很多
All I'm saying is, we helped him quite a bit.
让他的刑期大幅度缩短了
Got him a vastly reduced sentence.
如果一切顺利 你就不需要什么帮助
Though God willing, you won't need any help.
但有时候 好人也会被拖入
But sometimes good people get dragged into
最终结果不好的境地
situations that turn out bad.
好的 那
Okay. So...
这需要花费多少
how much is it going to cost?
像这样的案子 你会需要
A case like this, you're going to need
陪审团顾问 血液化验员
jury consultants, blood analysts.
大概40万到50万之间
Between four and five hundred K.
50万呀
Half a million bucks.
我还得操心五个孩子
I've got five kids to worry about, you know.
三个孩子读大学
Three still in college.
好的辩护不便宜
Good defense isn't cheap.
我就不应该需要辩护 我根本不该出现在这里
I shouldn't need a defense. I shouldn't even be here.
凯瑟琳有人寿保险吗
Does Kathleen have life insurance?
-存款呢 -有
- Savings? - Yes.
这样的话
So...
如果你想不进监狱
When it comes to staying out of prison,
什么办法都得用
anything's up for grabs.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
玛莎和凯特琳到了
Martha and Caitlin are here.
坎迪丝和洛莉也到了
Candace and Lori too.
我们在拉里家会合
So we're going to meet at Larry's.
那我就不继续留你在这里了
Okay. Then maybe I shouldn't keep you.
-你们已经... -嗯 是的
- Did you two... - Yeah, yeah, we're, uh...
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表