剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
I'm going to propose to Becky.
-什么 -我去 克莱 什么
- What? - Holy shit, Clay. What? What?
-我了个去 -天呐
- Holy shit! - Oh my god!
我们得告诉爸爸和凯瑟琳
We got to tell Dad and Kathleen.
我得先求婚
I have to ask her first.
等圣诞节告诉他们
I'll tell them at Christmas.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
闭嘴 都闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up!
各位早上好
Well, good morning, everyone,
欢迎来到游戏时间
and welcome to game time.
高♥潮♥和低谷
The highs, the lows,
正确和错误的决定
the good calls, the bad.
当然还有两个游戏所有人...
And of course the two games everyone...
谢谢
Thanks.
我之前都没看过这些
I've never seen these before.
是啊
Yeah.
看着你俩 就像看到了丽兹
Looking at you girls, it's like looking at Liz.
丽兹是个爱冒险的人
Liz was so full of adventure.
搬去德国教书
Moving to Germany to teach.
嫁给了空军上尉
Marrying an air force captain.
在她身边 我感觉自己就是个普通人
I felt like such a plain Jane next to her.
但我觉得正因为她能依靠我
But I think that Liz could be brave
丽兹才可以这样无所畏惧吧
because she always had me to fall back on.
对 我明白
Yeah, I get that.
我给你看
Let me show you.
这张照片是你和玛莎
This is a photo of you and Martha
暑假跟我和史蒂文在一起
when you guys stayed with me and Steven for the summer.
我们在这过了整个暑假吗
We were here for a whole summer?
在罗德岛
In Rhode Island?
对
Yeah.
当时你6岁 玛莎4岁
You were six, and Martha was four.
那时间很久啊 爸爸是
That's a long time. Dad just...
是送我们来这里玩吗
just sent us here for fun?
帕蒂那时应付不了你们四个孩子
Patty was overwhelmed with you and the boys,
所以她把监护权交给了我
so she gave me custody of you and your sister.
-什么 -但是
- What? - But then, um, well,
麦克尔把你们接了回去
Michael, he took you back.
他不喜欢我对上帝的献身
He didn't approve of my devotion to God.
四年后
Then four years later,
玛莎开始出现行为问题
when Martha had behavioral issues,
麦克尔的态度一下子就变了
boy, did Michael change his tune.
他想留下你 然后把她给我
He wanted to keep you and give her to me...
但我拒绝了
but I refused.
我知道失去姐妹的感受
I knew what it was like to lose a sister.
等等 等等
Ho-hold on, hold on.
你是说爸爸
So you're saying that Dad...
爸爸之前想把我们分开吗
Dad wanted to split us up?
对
Yes.
天呐 我有好多事想告诉你
Oh my god, I have so much to tell you, oh shit.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
我不跟肖恩在一起了
I'm not with Shawn anymore.
去他的肖恩
Fuck the Shawns.
-什么 -不 真的很好 玛吉
- What? - No, it's really good, actually, Margie.
非常非常好
It's really, really good.
好吧 我有事告诉你
Okay. Um, I have something to tell you.
-布莱尔阿姨刚刚 -等我告诉你
- Aunt Blair just-- - You're just gonna freak out
你肯定要吓坏了 因为我太开心了
when I tell you because I'm so stupid happy.
我想在告诉你的时候
And I just want to see your face
看到你的表情
when I tell you why.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
我打算圣诞节告诉你 你和凯特琳
I think I'm going to tell you at Christmas. You and Caitlin.
你之前要说什么
What were you going to say?
这样吧
You know what?
我也圣诞节告诉你
I will tell you at Christmas too.
喂
Hello?
凯特琳·阿特沃特吗
Caitlin Atwater?
是我
Yes.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you.
我叫索菲·布鲁萨尔
My name is Sophie Brussard.
我致电是为了你母亲的事
I'm, I'm calling about your mother.
我一直在调查
I-I've been doing some investigating,
我认为辩方的说法
and I believe the defense's theory
关于当晚发生的事情经过 是错误的
about what happened that night is wrong.
我没 我没理解
I-I-I don't, um, I don't think I understand.
我觉得自己没有
Well, I'm not doing a very good job
解释清楚意思
at explaining myself, I think.
我们能见面谈谈吗
Can we just meet to talk?
我觉得那样更好
I think it'd be better.
我很忙
I'm busy.
你能直接
Can, can you just say
在电♥话♥里说重点吗
whatever you need to say?
当晚发生的事还存在很多疑点
There are a lot of questions that remain about that night,
我有个理论
and I have a theory
能解释这些问题
I, I feel answers those questions.
我要去回复邮件
I'm gonna take care of that email.
留下吧
Oh, just stay.
你毁了这一刻
You're ruining the moment.
毁了
Ruining?
-是我毁了吗 -算了
- I'm ruining it? - Never mind.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
如果无法过你想过的生活
What's the point of working so hard
工作这么辛苦有什么意义
if you can't live the life you want?
我辛苦工作是为了让你过你想要的生活
I work hard so you can live the life you want.
我们今晚别吵
Alright, let's not do this tonight, okay.
床上见
Alright. I'll see you in bed.
别熬夜太晚
Don't stay out too late.
麦克尔
Michael!
天呐
Oh my god!
麦克尔 麦克尔
Michael! Michael!
天呐 麦克尔
Oh my... Michael!
麦克尔
Michael!
麦克尔
Michael!
见鬼
Holy shit.
妈的
Fuck!
天呐
Oh god!
天呐
Oh god.
这很难以启齿
This is hard to say.
我们需要挖出你母亲的遗体
We'll need to exhume your mother's body
才能得到我们需要的答案
to get the answers we're looking for.
所以
So...
我恭敬地征求你的允许
I'm humbly asking for your permission.
什么 你有什么毛病
What? What? What the fuck is wrong with you?
不行 不行
No. No!
不行 你怎么敢提这种要求
No. How, how fucking dare you!
如果有其它方法
Well, if there were, if there were any other way,
我绝不会
I wouldn't but please--
麦克尔·皮特森谋杀了我母亲
Michael Peterson murdered my mother!
你明白了吗
Is that clear?
知道他会死在监狱里 让我晚上安心入眠
I sleep great at night knowing that he will die in prison.
你今后直接找我律师吧
You can direct all your future calls to my lawyer.
该死
Oh f...
2007年感恩节
见到你很开心 玛莎
It's nice to see you, Martha.
我知道你来这里很难
I know it's hard for you to come here.
只是看到你在这里感觉不好受
It's just tough, tough to see you in here.
但以后就要这样了
But... this is how it's going to be.
不该是这样的
This wasn't supposed to be the ending.
这不是你该担心的事
This isn't your problem to solve.
时间会过去
Time will pass.
"从调查皮特森太太之死的
"From the beginning of the investigation
第一天开始
"Into Mrs. Peterson's death
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表