剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
We'll let the jury decide.
我一点也不惊讶
Well, I'm not surprised.
-我也是 -好了 罗恩
- Me neither. - Alright, Ron.
去吃点东西再回来
Uh, get something to eat and head back here.
刚刚是罗恩打来的
So, uh, that was Ron.
搜查有什么发现吗 他们找到火钗了吗
The search turn up anything? They find the blow poke?
没有 什么也没找到
No, no, nothing.
但是...很显然
But, uh, apparently
迪弗还是在用坎迪丝给他们的一根
Deaver's still bashing in Styrofoam heads
火钗在不断击打泡沫塑料
with the one Candace gave them.
然后呢
And?
好消息是
Well, that's the good news.
他们还没证明 火钗能制♥造♥出这种犯罪现场
They haven't been able to show the blow poke could create that scene.
坏消息是 地检非常坚定地
The bad news is the DA is on a crusade
要找到你睡过的人
to find someone you slept with.
我们应该聊一下电子邮件的事情
We should talk about the emails.
什么邮件
Which emails?
麦克和布拉德·沃格蒙特之间的往来邮件
Between Mike and Brad Wolgamott.
还有一些其他的网络三陪
A few other escorts online.
等等 三陪 什么
Wait. An escort? What?
比尔 冷静
Bill, settle down.
托德 你跟你妈妈帮着收拾一下吧
Uh, Todd, maybe you and your mom can help clean up a bit.
我去煮点咖啡
I'll make some coffee.
好
Sure.
让 请不要拍我家人
Jean. Please, no family.
汤姆 这些人我一个都没见过
Tom, I never met up with any of those guys.
对 我差一点点就和布拉德见面了
Yeah, I, I came very close to meeting up with Brad,
但我并没见他 就这样
but it didn't happen. Period.
有时候 偷听就会听到自己不想知道的事情
Sometimes when you listen, you hear things you don't want to.
所以有这些邮件 能怎样呢
So there are some emails. So what?
这些邮件描绘出了非常生动的画面
These emails paint a very vivid picture.
你想要画面
You want a picture?
我也是一名画家
I'm a painter, too.
我可以出庭 读出以下内容
I get up there, and I read this.
在这封邮件里
In the same email where Mike's talking
麦克说了要做这些做那些
about doing this, that, and the other,
麦克说
Mike says,
"反正晚上的时间我不方便
"Evenings aren't great for me anyway.
我结婚了
"I'm married.
婚姻非常幸福
"Very happily married,
妻子很性感
"With a dynamite wife.
是的 我知道 我知道
"Yes, I know. I know.
我是双性恋
"I'm very bi,
就这样"
and that's all there is to it."
能给我看一下吗
Can I see that?
这可不是一个有所隐瞒的人
That's not somebody hiding something.
这是个明显非常爱自己老婆的人
That's someone who clearly loves his wife.
这种安排不光有可能存在
I mean, it's not only possible, but common
而且可能还非常普遍
for these kinds of arrangements to exist.
法国人就经常这么干
The French do it all the time.
没有人能作证凯瑟琳知道
Without anyone to testify that Kathleen knew,
这就只是猜测
it's just conjecture.
除非他们能找到证人
Well, unless they get a guy on the stand
给出凯瑟琳不知道的证词
to testify that she didn't know.
如果他们手里只掌握了一些邮件和黄♥片♥
I mean, if some emails and some porn are all they got?
这就是我们最大的障碍
Hey, this is our biggest hurdle,
而我已经跨过了障碍
and I'm already over it.
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
我们说的到底是哪种安排
What type of arrangements exactly are we talking about?
我们有什么线索
What do we got?
我们没有找到作案工具
We have no murder weapon,
也没有找到能作证和皮特森睡过的人
and no one can say they slept with Peterson.
布拉德·沃格蒙特的邮件有助于确定作案动机
Brad Wolgamott's emails could help solidify motive,
但是没有他们见过面的实证
but without proof of a meeting,
或许不值得让他出庭作证
it may not be worth it to put him on the stand.
但是如果我出庭说
But if I get up there and I say,
"你们真的觉得
"Do you really think...
你们真的觉得
"Do you really think,
凯瑟琳·皮特森
"That Kathleen Peterson...
这个女人知道
"That this woman knew
他丈夫跟别人说要操这个
"Her husband was talking about fucking this
舔那个
"And sucking that...
谁知道还有什么别的花招"
And God knows what else."
舔肛
Rimming.
你们知道这词什么意思吗
Y'all even know what that means?
我觉得应该跟舔♥阴♥差不多
I believe it is, uh, cunnilingus
不过是从另一个洞
but from the other end.
等等 你说的是在另一个洞吧
Wait, don't you mean on the other end?
-就算 -还有人会觉得是享受吗
- Even with, uh... - And people enjoy that?
就算弗蕾妲·布莱克出庭
Even with the Freda Black show...
九月份发给布拉德的邮件
the connection between the emails
和凯瑟琳十二月被杀
sent in September to Brad
这两件事之间的联♥系♥
and Kathleen being killed in December
并不强
is a little fuzzy.
我要的是真正的出轨证据
I want actual infidelity.
这样才站得住 这是我们的切入点
That's concrete. That's the story.
你认得这上面的男人吗
Do you recognize this man right here?
麦克尔·皮特森
Michael Peterson?
影碟出租
你是否留意过
Have you noticed any kind of
皮特森先生有没有什么异常的表现
strange behavior with Mr. Peterson or, um,
或者说有没有同性的关系
sort of homoerotic relationships
你有什么印象吗
with any of your members?
他从来没来过这里
He's never come in here before?
你百分百肯定吗 你确定
You're absolutely positive? You sure?
丹尼斯·罗
Dennis Rowe.
他提到过与皮特森有关的事情
He mentioned something about Peterson.
丹尼斯·罗
Dennis Rowe?
对 四夕罗
Yeah. R-O-W-E.
他说他很风趣
He said he was fun.
怎么样
Hey, what's up?
回来开心吗
You happy to be back?
当然
Yeah.
我也不知道 开心吧
I don't know. Yeah.
旧金山怎么样 交到很多朋友了吧
How's SF? Making a lot of friends?
男朋友
Boyfriends?
没有
No.
地检最近一直在关注老爸的性取向
So, you know, the DA's been laser-focused on Dad's sexuality.
我走之前他们就在关注了
Well, they were before I left.
对 所以
Yeah. Right. So,
你也知道黄♥片♥的事情
I mean, you knew about the porn and
老爸还跟三陪聊天
that Dad was talking with escorts.
-爸爸背叛妈妈了吗 -没有
- Dad was cheating on Mom? - No.
他们之间有安排
I mean, they had an agreement.
爸爸很开心 她也开心
And Dad's happy, and, and she was happy, so...
你跟他聊过这件事吗
Have you talked to him about it?
没有 这种事是他们大人之间的事情
No. I mean, I don't know. That's between those adults.
我觉得我们应该能聊聊这件事情
I just feel like we should be able to have that dialog.
你想跟他聊的话 去就是了
If you want to go talk to him, go ahead.
我一定会躲得远远的
Alright? I'll make sure I'm a hundred miles away.
对 我很开心
Yeah, well, I'm glad...
我也很高兴你找到了我
I'm glad you found me too.
口碑 你知道的
...word of mouth, you know.
对 我也这么觉得
Yeah. I think so...
我每周还会见别人
...I'm seeing people every other week.
真的是...惊喜
Oh, what the-- Surprise!
什么情况
What's going on?
给你预约了按♥摩♥
Got you a massage.
我知道最近太累了
I know it's been a little rough.
我觉得应该好好犒劳你一下
I thought you deserved something nice.
其实我在竞选达勒姆市议会的议员
I'm actually running for, uh, for Durham City Council, you know.
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表