剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
我太过忙碌 没法做任何人的好伴侣
I am too busy to be anyone's good time.
我忙于工作
I am busy working.
忙于抚养你的孩子
I am busy raising your children.
玛格丽特和玛莎 在遇到我之前她俩状态都很糟
I mean, Margaret and Martha, they were a mess before me.
还有儿子们 你的两个好大儿
And the boys. Your boys.
是我在支持他们
I am the one who supports them.
是我去监狱探望克莱顿
I am the one who visited Clayton in prison.
还有托德 天哪 他太执着于得到你的肯定
And Todd, god, he is so lost looking for your approval,
我觉得他永远找不到回家的路了
I don't think he'll ever find his way home.
而你就这么轻松度日 去健身房♥
And you just wander through life, going to the gym
冲着狗叫喊 花着我的钱
and yelling at the dogs and spending my money,
许下天花乱坠的誓言 说什么巴黎
promising these big, beautiful dreams like Paris,
但说到实现梦想 你却屁都没干
and then you don't do a goddamn thing to make them happen.
我以为我嫁给了一个男人
I mean, I thought I married a man.
结果发现你不是个男孩
It turns out all I got was a boy
唯一擅长的是在酒吧里买♥♥酒
who is only good for getting drinks at the bar.
说话啊
Say something.
麦克尔
Michael.
你在听吗
Are you even here?!
我当然在听
Of course, I am.
我会陪着你
I'm here for you,
陪着孩子们
for the kids,
陪着我父母
for my parents,
陪着战场上的兄弟们
for my men in combat.
我永远在
I've always been here.
也许消失的人是你
Maybe you're the one who's disappeared.
也许问题在于
Maybe the problem is
你现在的生活不是你想要的生活
that the life you have isn't the life you want.
但我绝不会 凯瑟琳
And I am damned, Kathleen,
继续做你的出气筒
if I'm going to continue to be your whipping boy.
所以你自己去想办法
So figure it out!
或另找下家
Or move on.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你生气了
You're upset.
你不该开车
You shouldn't drive.
我要听完这首曲子
I'm gonna finish the song.
妈的
Fuck!
够了
This is it!
太好了
Yes!
不好意思 需要帮忙吗
I'm sorry. Can I help you?
2011年12月9日
重审听证会前夜
玛吉
Hey, Margie.
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
瞧瞧你♥爸♥有多强壮
Look how strong your dad is!
宝贝 过来
Baby, come here.
想给玛吉姑姑一个拥抱吗
Want to give Aunt Margie a hug?
玛吉姑姑
Hi, Aunt Margie.
克莱
Hey, Clay.
-你好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Yeah, good.
-你想打个招呼吗 -嗨
- Don't you wanna go say hi? - Hi!
天哪 你们长这么大了
Oh my god. You girls are getting so big!
来吧 我们进去吧
Okay, come on. Let's go in.
你好吗
How are you?
挺好 你呢
I'm fine. How are you?
-很紧张 -嗯
- Nervous. - Yeah.
-都会好的 -克莱 帮我拿包
- It's gonna be good. - Hey, Clay, grab my bag.
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表