剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
债台高筑 让我们丢脸
You rack up debt. You embarrass us.
我们要怎么
I mean, how are we supposed to--
我成功经营着一个网站
I run a successful website.
你听上去像精神变♥态♥
You sound like a psychopath!
不好意思 麦克尔
I beg your pardon, Michael.
孩子们吵架了
It's the children.
不然你现在就该在德国的妓院了 懂吗
You'd be in some fucked-up German brothel right now, okay?
我说了 闭嘴
I said, be quiet!
都别吵了
That's enough!
克莱不去做证
Clay's not testifying.
-但爸 -别说了
- But, Dad-- - Forget it!
如果有人要为这根火钗作证
If anyone is going to testify about this fucking blow poke,
那就是我 我上证人席
it's going to be me! And I am going to testify.
为了我的案子 也为了这个家
For the good of my case, for the good of this family.
免得大家都自相残杀
And before we all fucking kill each other.
我就该待在巴尔的摩
Should have just stayed in Baltimore.
别劝我了 大卫 我心意已决
No use trying, David. My mind's made up.
也许你说得对
Well, maybe you're right.
我们能过一遍吗
Can we talk it through?
他们会问你
They are going to ask you
关于紫心勋章的事
about the Purple Heart
以此证明你说谎成性
to establish a pattern of lying.
我
Well, I...
这是真的 那件事我撒谎了
it's true, I lied about that.
关于在越南受伤的事
About being injured in Vietnam.
但你告诉了所有人 包括凯瑟琳
And you told everyone, including Kathleen,
你因为勇敢作战而获得了紫心勋章
that for your bravery, you earned a Purple Heart?
为什么 麦克
Why, Mike?
因为
Because...
我确实受伤了
I was injured,
只是不在战时
just not in the war.
是之后
It was afterward.
我在日本驻扎时遇到了车祸
A car accident when I was stationed in Japan.
但我确实获得了银星勋章
But I do have a Silver Star.
还有铜星勋章 因为英勇善战
And a Bronze Star, with valor,
因为...有一次
because... once...
我队里的一名海军被手榴弹炸飞了
a marine in my command was blown up by a grenade.
这个
Here.
约翰·库迪
John Cuddy.
我们关系很好
We were close.
我把他残缺的身体拽回散兵坑
I dragged his mutilated body back to the foxhole.
他死在了我怀里
He died in my arms.
凯瑟琳也是
So did Kathleen.
你在军队学过心肺复苏 是吧
You learn CPR in the military, don't you?
对
Yes.
你第一次报♥警♥时
Well, when you first called 911...
你说凯瑟琳还有呼吸
you said Kathleen was still breathing.
几分钟后
Then you called back
你第二次报♥警♥ 说她停止呼吸了
a couple minutes later, said she wasn't.
在这之间 你进行心肺复苏了吗
In between, did you perform CPR?
没有
No.
-没有 我受惊了 -受惊
- No. I was in shock. - Shock?
你是越战老兵
Vietnam vet.
获得过好几种颜色的勋章
Bunch of different colored stars
很明显见过战争的残酷
and obviously saw combat.
你竟然受惊了
You went into shock?
那不像战争 那不像任何事
It wasn't like war. It wasn't like anything.
就是
It was just,
就是她
just her...
痛苦不堪
in pain...
抛下我一人
leaving me...
我乞求她不要离开我
and me begging her not to go
但她...不肯听
and... she wouldn't listen.
那是我人生最糟的一刻
It was the worst moment of my life.
我相信你 麦克
I believe you, Mike.
但陪审团怎么知道
But how does a jury know
这不是又一次紫心勋章重演
it's not just another Purple Heart?
又一个谎言
Not just another lie.
我想让你决定
I want to leave it up to you, I do.
这是你的生活
I mean, it's your life.
但我可以在不让你
But I can get the blow poke in
或克莱站上证人席的基础上引出火钗
without putting you or Clay on the stand,
你的案子不会因此受损
and your case won't suffer for it.
但如果我不告诉他们
But if I don't tell them...
他们怎么会知道
how will they know?
你决定好后告诉我
Let me know what you decide.
爸
Dad.
没事 克莱
It's fine, Clay.
今天在皮特森案件
A coup for the defense today
挺深的最后关头 辩方突然改口
at the tail end of the Peterson trial
被断言为凶器的物件头一次出现
as the alleged murder weapon has surfaced.
鲁道夫拿出
Rudolf has produced
这个此前遗失的火钗
the so-called missing blow poke,
声称德勒姆警方
arguing that Durham PD
没有彻底搜查
did not search thoroughly enough for it
也未问询辩方
and failed to ever ask the defense
是否找到火钗
whether it had been found.
这个火钗是否就是
Alright. Does this appear to be the blow poke
哈丁先生在开场陈述时所说的
that Mr. Hardin mentioned in his opening statement
神秘消失的火钗
as being mysteriously missing?
是的
Yes, it does.
谢谢 没有其他问题了 法官阁下
Thank you. No further questions, Your Honor.
你可以走了
You may be dismissed.
好
Alright.
你的案情辩护是否到此为止 鲁道夫先生
Does that witness conclude your case, Mr. Rudolf?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, it does, Your Honor.
辩方休庭
The defense rests.
尚不清楚这个最后关头的发现
Though it's not yet clear whether this ninth-inning discovery
给陪审团带来更多疑问或解答
has given the jury more questions or answers,
但其确实改变了战局
it certainly has changed the game.
狡猾的混球
Sneaky shits.
但说到底 这无法改变解剖结果
Ultimately, you know what, it doesn't change the autopsy.
我母亲是被活活打死的
My mother was beaten to death,
无论是用火钗还是其他工具
whether it be with a blow poke or something else,
麦克尔·皮特森就是凶手
and Michael Peterson did it.
说得好 亲爱的
Amen, sweetheart.
凯特琳·皮特森 凶器在哪找到的
Caitlin Peterson, where was the weapon found?
好吧 这样说如何
Okay. How does this bit sound?
你们真的认为凯瑟琳知道
Do you really think Kathleen knew
麦克尔是双性恋吗
Michael was bisexual?
你们觉得这合情合理吗
Does that make common sense to you?
你们认为她会同意
Do you think it was okay with her
他给布拉德写那些邮件吗
that he was writing those emails to Brad?
我甚至都不打算说
I'm not even going to mention
我们在他电脑上找到的其他东西
the rest of what we found on his computer
因为实在太淫秽了
because it is obscene.
不好意思 淫秽
I-I'm sorry. Obscene?
淫秽
Obscene.
我们就只能用这词形容他了吗
Is that the best we got for this guy?
不 他把妻子当成狗一样殴打
No, he beat his wife like a dog!
我要让他牢底坐穿
I want to nail his ass to the wall.
更别提
Not to mention
我们在皮特森先生电脑上
the rest of what we found
找到的其他东西了
on Mr. Peterson's computer,
因为这些非常下流
because it is filth.
下流不堪
Pure-T... filth.
这是赤♥裸♥裸的黄♥片♥
This is hardcore porn.
这不是婚姻幸福美满的人干的事
This ain't people involved in relationships.
而是随随便便的人
This is just any-which-way.
这不是所谓灵魂伴侣
And it is not how so-called soul mates...
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表