剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
because I'm always, for years, worrying
你是不是在某处嗑嗨了 或是你找到工作没
if you're high somewhere or if you have a job
又或是你会不会伤害到自己
or if you're going to do something to yourself.
去德国对我有帮助
Germany's going to help.
你操心什么呢 为什么那么生气
Why do you care? Why are you so mad?
我每次说起小时候的事
I mean, every time I talk about when we were kids,
你就闭口不谈 跟爸爸一样
you shut down, just like Dad.
别去
Don't go.
就当为了我
For me.
求你了
Please.
对不起 我非去不可
I'm sorry. I have to.
去你的
Fuck you.
昭雪计划 北卡罗来纳州
约翰 你过来一下
Hey, John, I want you to come here a sec.
州调查局不干净
SBI is dirty.
给我多点时间 我就能证明
Given more time, I can prove
他们没透露那条间接证据 且没有如实叙述
that consequential evidence was withheld and misrepresented.
他们可是隐瞒了检测结果啊
I mean, test results were hidden.
现在这男人正在服无期徒刑
Now, this man is serving a life sentence,
错失了和他珍爱之人相处的宝贵时间
missing valuable time with people he loves.
达勒姆是其中的重点吗
So would Durham be the focus here?
-绝对的 -你去那里一趟
- Definitely. - Let's get you down there.
我们需要渎职的证据和动机
We need evidence of misconduct and motive.
你得看看这个
You got to see this.
尸体已经送去太平间了
Body's already in the morgue.
天啊
My god.
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
尸检报告
亲爱的 巴黎怎么样
Darling. How's Paris?
这里的一切都很棒
Everything's good here.
太好了 老头子还好吗
Fantastic. How's the old man?
让吗
Uh, Jean?
压力很大 但还能撑住
Uh, stressed but surviving.
替我问候让
Tell Jean I said hello.
有机会我很想和他在这见面
I'd love to see him here sometime.
麦克尔 我得挂了
Michael, I've got to go.
再联♥系♥
Speak soon.
再见
Bye.
达勒姆县法医
收到你的邮件时我很惊讶
I was surprised to get your email.
什么邮件
What email?
关于那起谋杀的
About the homicide.
什么
Hmm?
伤口与击打相符
Injuries are congruent with a beating.
好吧 我不知道那是谁发给你的
Okay. I don't know who sent that to you,
但不是我
but it wasn't me.
你嘴角沾了...
You have something on your...
有个男人被杀了
So, a man was killed.
警方在追捕一名嫌犯
Police are pursuing a suspect.
报社在报道此案
The newspaper's writing about it.
案件似乎有明确动机
Seems like there's clear motive.
凶器是一把很沉的手电筒
And the murder weapon is a heavy flashlight.
中间有什么联♥系♥吗
So what's the connection?
死因是头部遭钝器伤
Cause of death is blunt force trauma to the head.
-这是谋杀 -好吧
- It's a homicide. - Okay.
颅骨没有骨折 这意味着...
And there were no skull fractures, which means...
-不 -凯瑟琳·皮特森的死亡性质
- No. -... the nature of Kathleen Peterson's death
不再属于异常
is no longer an anomaly.
但那些尸检报告
But all those autopsy reports.
所有其他殴打案
Every other beating case,
都出现了颅骨骨折
they all had skull fractures.
直到现在
Until now.
你说过有动机
You said there was motive.
官方说法是盗窃闹出人命
Officially, robbery gone wrong.
霍兰德警探认为两个男人互相认识
But Detective Holland thinks the men knew each other.
打扰了 拉迪施医生 你能来看样东西吗
Sorry. Dr. Radisch, can I show you something?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
丹尼斯·韦恩·罗
罗
Rowe?
我们赶在前头...
Let's get ahead of it...
是丹尼斯·罗吗
It was Dennis Rowe?
丹尼斯·罗 四夕罗
Dennis Rowe. R-O-W-E.
我的线人说他是个跛子
My sources say he has a limp.
跛子
A limp?
他说你曾跟他做过四五次
Says you had sex with him four or five times.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Oh, you're shitting me.
-这是他声称的 -我的天啊
- That's what he's claiming. - Oh my god!
现在知道他总比之后才知道好
Rather know now than later.
他有没有说
Did he indicate where
这段伟大的婚外情是在哪里发生的
this great love affair took place?
-喂 -让
- Hello? - Jean.
我仍在达勒姆
很抱歉 我还不能走
好的
你记得丹尼斯·罗吗
我当然记得丹尼斯·罗
麦克尔当时非常...
不自在
丹尼斯死了
死了吗
他头部遭到击打 头骨没有骨折
和凯瑟琳一样
好的
Wow. Okay.
你觉得...
丹尼斯的事麦克尔是不是说谎了
他俩是不是真上过床
绝对是
2001年12月5日
凯瑟琳死前四天
我要那些摆设
I will take them.
用这两张卡付
And, uh, I'll split it on these two.
没问题
You got it.
快过节了 你兴奋吗
So, uh, are you excited for the holidays?
本来很期待
Well, I was,
但我和男朋友分手了
but my boyfriend and I broke up,
现在我伤心欲绝
and now I'm devastated.
过节前分手吗
Oh! Before the holidays?
老天 有些人就是奇葩
God, some people are strange.
节日可能会给人压力吧
I guess it can be stressful.
那他压力可太大了
Well, apparently he was so stressed,
大到要去睡其他人
he had to fuck other people.
-感情的事很复杂 -请往上看
- It's complicated. - Look up, please.
我第一任丈夫弗雷德
My first husband, Fred,
他以前经常撒谎
he used to lie all the time,
我对自己说 "再也不要这样了"
and I was like, "Never again."
"下不为例 告诉我真♥相♥
"Never again. Give me the truth.
不管是好是坏或是丑陋"
The good, the bad, and the ugly."
结果你知道吗
You know what?
我自己脑补的故事
The stories I make up in my own head
比现实糟多了
are far worse than reality.
但你还是再婚了
But you're married again?
是的 嫁给了一个极品
Yup. To a real piece of work.
他是我遇到过的
Yeah. He's the strangest,
最奇怪又最有趣的人
most exciting person I've ever met.
听起来真棒
That sounds great.
-但不可能有这种人 -真是这样
- And impossible. - That's it.
麦克尔一直都是两面人
It's always two things with Michael.
-麦克尔 这是他的名字吗 -对
- Michael. That's his name? - Yeah.
除非他一直都在骗我
Unless he's pulling a long con.
这块表要三百多块钱
So this watch is $300 more?
是的 因为上面镶嵌了钻石
Yes. The diamonds make it special.
好吧
Yeah.
那我要这块便宜点的吧
Okay, well, I'm going to have to go with the cheaper one,
帮我用礼品纸包好
and I would love it gift wrapped.
好的
Of course.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you're shitting me.
你好
Hello?
MP 最近怎么样
M.P. What is up, man?
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who is this?
西蒙
Simon.
-你的经纪人 -西蒙啊
- Your agent. - Oh, Simon.
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表