剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
它攻击的时候
When the owl attacks,
爪子就像剃刀一样 伤及凯瑟琳的头骨
the talons, like razors, rip into Kathleen's skull.
她努力把鸟赶走
She fights to get the bird off.
和猫头鹰搏斗
The tussle with the owl
解释了她身上的伤痕点点
explains the scratches and pinpricks
脸上 鼻子上 手上都有
on her face, her nose, her hands.
同样也解释了为什么她没有头骨骨折
It also explains why there are no skull fractures.
这就是原因
And it tells us why.
在验尸报告里
In the examiner's report,
"她左右手里都抓了头发"
"Hair was noted to be grasped between the left and right hand."
猫头鹰缠到了她的头发上 她想把它赶走
She was trying to fight off the owl as it got tangled in her hair.
最后 等到鸟终于松开的时候
So finally, finally, when the bird releases her,
它毫发无伤地飞走了
it flies away unharmed.
但是凯瑟琳跌跌撞撞走到前门
But Kathleen, she stumbles to the front door.
两滴血滴在过道上
Two drops of blood fall onto the path.
凯瑟琳抓住门 留下一抹血渍
Kathleen grabs the door, leaving a smear of blood.
她感到晕头转向
She's now disoriented.
她走上后楼梯
She moves up the back stairs,
往衣柜走去
heading to the linen closet,
找能够止血的东西
searching for something to stop the blood
此时她血流如注
that's now really coming down.
然后砰 凯瑟琳·皮特森从楼梯上摔下来
And bam, Kathleen Peterson falls down the stairs.
这个
Here...
《先驱报》
市议会候选人之妻死亡
你看这个
Look at this.
仔细看
Closer.
她死前的一天
The day before she died,
它们还不在那里
they weren't there.
这就是凯瑟琳在外面的原因
That's why Kathleen was outside in the first place.
她一定是那晚才把鹿放到了外面
She must have put him out there that night.
那就是猫头鹰决定发起攻击的时刻
And that's when the owl decided to strike.
是猫头鹰
凯瑟琳被猫头鹰攻击了
所以她才会在房♥子外面摔倒
等等 等等 索菲
好
我知道我们需要做些调查
要找到证据 但是我告诉你
这个故事没有结束
索菲
Sophie...
我们不应该和被访对象如此纠缠
但他不是什么被访对象
他是麦克尔
好吧 你需要什么
文字记录 图片
文件
-要哪一个 -都要
弗吉尼亚州森特维尔
换我来招待你们一次还真不错
So nice to get to be able to host you all for a change.
真希望你们一家都在
Just wish the whole gang were here.
大家都来你这不一定能装得下
Well, I'm not sure your house would even fit the whole gang.
能找到办法的
We'd make it work.
快快快 快点 拜托
Go, go, go. Come on. Come on!
拜托 快点 快
Come on. Come on, go!
快点 该死的
Go. Oh! Goddammit!
家就是母亲所在之处
麦克尔 你最近有读到什么好文章吗
So, Michael, you read anything good lately?
我读了这个枕头五六遍吧
Well, I read this pillow five or six times.
这是真正的杰作 马克
It's a real tour de force, Mark.
那些小东西真可爱
Those little guys are adorable.
需要烤多久时间
Now how long do they take?
-175摄氏度烤40到45分钟 -45分钟
- Forty, 45 minutes at 350. - Forty-five?
糟糕 我的烤箱没那么多空间
Shoot, I don't have the oven space.
不 其实你有的
Well, no, you do, actually,
如果你可以晚点烤红薯的话
if you just did the sweet potatoes later.
-我有计划的 -计划会变的
- I have a plan. - Plans change.
-如果我直接 -洛莉 不要碰烤箱
- Here, wha-what if I just-- - Lori, don't touch that oven.
我只是想说 当我举办派对时
All I'm trying to say is when I host,
我喜欢给客人一点指示
I like to give the guests a little guidance
告诉他们该带什么 这样我们就不用
on what to bring, so we don't have--
对 而我喜欢不要控制我的客人
Yeah, and I like to not micromanage my guests
让他们事先就有压力
and stress them out in advance.
能听见吗 我可以说几句话吗
Hello? Can I just jump in here for a second?
-洛莉 安静 -让我们说就好
- Lori, quiet! - Just let us talk!
天哪 你们两个
Jesus Christ, you two.
贝基直接给我下了最后通牒
Becky point-blank gave me an ultimatum.
北卡罗来纳州达勒姆
限制你喝酒吗
Curb your drinking, though?
限制到底是什么意思
I mean, what does curb mean?
就是停止的意思 因为我之前酒驾嘛
Like, stop. It's the DUIs, man.
是啊 我相信在独♥立♥日大发雷霆绝对没有帮助
Yeah, I'm sure hulking out on 4th of July didn't help.
滚
Fuck off.
你不如直接告诉她你要休息一下
You know, why don't you just tell her you're taking a break?
继续喝酒
Keep drinking.
你是说对她撒谎吗
You mean lie to her?
不 这不是撒谎 你只是没有
No, it's not lying. You're just not...
告诉她全部真♥相♥
telling her the whole truth.
你在限制喝酒 对吧
I mean, you're curbing, right?
这就像是慢慢停止一样
That's like coming to a slow stop.
但我真的能做到吗
But can I even do that?
我能限制住自己吗
Like, can I curb my shit?
不只是喝酒 而是所有事情
I mean, it's not just the drinking, it's everything.
我怎么知道我不会像爸爸一样
How do I know I'm not going to be like Dad?
他背叛了妈妈 离开了她
He cheated on Mom. He left her.
他还在跟她要钱
He still hits her up for money.
看看爸爸和凯瑟琳
Look at Dad with Kathleen.
对吧 他是个很棒的丈夫 他很忠诚
Right? I mean, he's a great husband, he's loyal.
重要的是结婚对象 克莱
It's about the person, Clay.
你因为这种事把自己搞得神经兮兮的
You're really psyching yourself out about all this.
如果你想去做 你就可以让自己振作起来
If you want to do it, you can get your shit together.
太好了 好
Fuck yeah. Okay.
播放音乐 我去让他们进来
Cue the music. I'm going to let them in.
好吗
Alright?
等等 我来了
Hold on. I'm coming!
-感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐
- Happy Thanksgiving. - Happy Thanksgiving!
你们好 我是梅洛迪
Hi, I'm Melody.
加州旧金山
今年感恩节 我要感谢
This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for...
我的精神力量
the strength of my spirit.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你 梅洛迪
- Thank you. - Thank you, Melody.
好的 各位 我是乔希
Alright, guys. I'm Josh.
我想要透过歌♥曲来表达我的谢意
And I would like to express my gratitude through song.
我是亚丝明
I'm Yasmine.
玛莎
Martha.
这是肖恩
This is Shawn.
你晚点要做什么 想去真正的派对吗
What are you doing later? You want to go to a real party?
真正的派对是什么
What's a real party?
不是这种
Not this.
保佑我们 主啊 因为我们
Bless us, O Lord, for these thy gifts
将通过基♥督♥我主 从祢的恩惠中
which we are about to receive from thy bounty
罗德岛普罗维登斯
接受祢的礼物
through Christ our Lord.
阿门
Amen.
我们真高兴你来了这里
We are so happy to have you here.
对啊
Yeah.
我知道丽兹也会很高兴看到我们在一起
And I know Liz is just so pleased to see us together.
玛莎明年应该过来
Martha should come next year.
好啊
Yeah.
如果爸爸继续发神经的话 我们会来的
I mean, we will if Dad keeps being a psycho.
我们都需要偶尔远离麦克尔一段时间
Well, we all need a break from Michael now and then.
什么意思
What do you mean?
麦克尔总是 你知道的
Michael always did, you know,
非常随心所欲
march to the beat of his own drum.
对待你们两个女孩 他当时又那么
And with you girls, he, he was just so--
玛吉 问你一个重要问题
Hey, Margie. Important question.
你想要吃鸡的哪个部位
What part of the bird do you want?
你的肌肉开始松弛了
You're starting to get soft.
你需要重新开始举重
Need to get you lifting again.
麦克尔
Michael.
麦克尔
Michael.
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表