剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
德勒姆县法♥院♥
2017年2月24日
麦克尔
Michael.
让
Jean.
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
-你感觉怎样 -不错 很好
- How are you feeling? - Oh, fine. Good.
再次回到这里 感觉有点奇怪
A bit strange to be back here.
但这次是为了好事
For good reason, though.
是啊
Yeah.
我去调试拍摄设备
I'm going to finish setting up.
里面见
See you in there.
来得正是时候
About time.
索妮娅还好吗
How's Sonya?
她很好
Oh, she's good. She's good.
孩子们也很好 大家都很好
Kids are good. Everyone's good, you know.
-你呢 家人都好吗 -大家都很好
- You? How's the gang? - The family's fine.
那么...你准备好了吗
Well, are you ready?
你余生的第一天
First day of the rest of your life.
现在没有回头路了
There's no going back now.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god for that.
我们尽快解决这事 你们也能尽快去巴黎
Sooner we get this done, the sooner you get to Paris.
在见法官前 我们正好有时间
We've got just enough time to run through the questions
过一遍所有问题
before we see the judge.
会议室
这是你的
That's yours.
好了 我想我们再过一遍这些问题吧
Okay. I'd like us to walk through this one more time.
今天是2017年2月24日
Today, February 24th, 2017,
自己主动认罪 以得到法♥院♥轻判
奥尔福德认罪讲稿
开庭陈述: 麦克尔·皮特森是清白的
从调查皮特森太太之死的第一天开始
到他与刑事司法系统的十五年斗争以来
皮特森先生始终坚称自己是清白的
麦克尔·皮特森 你将接受奥尔福德认罪
you, Michael Peterson, will be entering an Alford plea.
该项认罪协议已经过
This plea has been carefully negotiated
北卡罗来纳州检方数年的仔细协商
with the state of North Carolina over the past several years.
我们首先将做以下声明
We will begin by saying the following:
麦克尔·皮特森是清白的
"Michael Peterson is innocent."
阶 梯 之 间
第六集
2006年春
11年前
你租到房♥子了吗
Did you find a place to rent?
我会继续找的
I'll keep looking.
你知道我喜欢风景好的房♥子
Well, you know how I like a view.
不是望出去一眼看到砖墙的房♥子
We'll be lucky if it doesn't look directly
我们就该庆幸了
into a brick wall.
我有更好的风景可以看
Well, I've got better things to look at.
来电
喂 索菲女士
Miss Sophie. Hello.
我是波拉德先生 又打给你了
It's Mr. Pollard. Calling again.
我之前提过 我有些事
As I mentioned, I have something
机器故障
想和你讨论
I'd love to discuss with you.
我想此事与你有既得利益
I think you have a vested interest in this.
请回电给我
Please call me back.
该死
Merde.
1000块拼图
对了
Ah, voila.
感谢你打给我 索菲女士
Thanks for getting back to me, Ms. Sophie.
我们现在在哪 波拉德先生
Where are we, Mr. Pollard?
2006年秋
叫我拉里吧
Call me Larry.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我们要去哪 拉里
Well, where are we going, Larry?
你听
Listen.
听什么
To what?
大自然的声音
To nature.
听起来有点嘈杂 对吧
Sounds like chaos, doesn't it?
在我们的宇宙里存在另一个
Another universe operating within our own
以自己规则运行的小宇宙
with its own set of rules.
有时这两个宇宙会以不恰当的方式重叠
And sometimes, these universes overlap in ways that feel wrong.
但是无序和熵
But disorder, entropy...
都是自然 很吓人 但却是自然
is natural. Scary, but natural.
嘿 过来 小子
Hey! Come here, boy.
波拉德先生
Mr. Pollard,
我是说 拉里
I mean, Larry,
你说你想谈谈麦克尔的事
you said you wanted to talk about Michael.
没错
Oh, that's right.
知道吗 横斑猫头鹰喜欢这片区域
You know, barred owls love this area.
有只横斑猫头鹰总是在皮特森家
We had a feathered fella that bounced
和我家之间飞来飞去
between the Petersons and my place.
狗听到它的声音就会抓狂
Drive the dogs nuts when they heard him.
狂叫不停
Barking up a storm.
弗林特不会叫 它被调♥教♥的很好
Not Flint. He's well-trained.
总是那些疯狂的斗牛犬在叫
Well, it was those crazy bulldogs.
愿它们安息
God rest their souls.
拉里
Larry.
你说的这些我都不明白 抱歉
None of this makes sense to me. Sorry.
我相信 事实上相当确信
I have reason, actually many reasons,
凯瑟琳的死是因为一只猫头鹰
to believe that an owl was responsible for Kathleen's death.
给我个机会向你证明
Just give me a chance to show you.
你永远不知道它会飞到哪里
You never know where it could lead.
那是...
Is that...
皮特森家
The Peterson house.
我的孩子们知道吗
Do my kids know?
我一听说就立刻赶来这里了
I came here right away.
你要同意的话 我会打给他们
I will call them, if you like.
那我们现在该怎么办
So what do we do now?
接下来呢 我们再提起第三次上诉
What's next? Do we, we file a third appeal?
告诉我 我们要怎么做
I mean, just tell me, what do we do?
没有接下来了 麦克
Nothing's next, Mike.
我们第二次上诉失败了
We lost our second appeal.
没有再上诉的机会
There are no more.
我知道我们一直期望着
I know we were hoping
随着纪录片的上映
that with the documentary being out there
国人的态度会逐渐转变
and, uh, the country's attitudes changing,
公众舆♥论♥
that public opinion
或许足以为我们争取到重审的机会
might have been enough for us to win a retrial,
但目前看来事实不尽如人意
but that's just not how it played out for now.
麦克
Mike...
目前一切都结束了
for now, it's over.
所以你是说我下半辈子...
So you're saying that I'm here...
都要待在这里了
for the rest of my life?
你就任由这种事发生在我身上
You're just going to let this happen to me,
发生在我孩子身上
to my kids?
他们没了我可怎么办
What are they going to do without me?
老天
Jesus.
太扯了
This is horseshit.
肯定有什么办法
Uh, there, there has to be a way.
我们可以提交动议 或是...
I mean, a motion we can file or, or...
没办法了 麦克
There isn't, Mike.
别无他法
There isn't. And, uh...
而且我现在得后退一步
I need to take a step back now.
-回去陪我家人 -什么 你家人
- Be there for my family. - What? Your family?
老天 你孩子都上大学了
For Christ's sakes, your, your kids are in college.
我准备再婚
I'm getting remarried.
和索妮娅·菲弗
To Sonya Pfeiffer.
那个记者
The journalist.
是的 我们在审判期间
Yeah. Uh, we got to know each other,
慢慢熟起来了
you know, during the trial.
我的审判
My trial.
-麦克 -这么说我的律师
- Mike-- - So, my, my, my attorney
忙着上一个25岁的...
was fucking some, some, some 25-year-old...
不是这样的
That's not how it was.
法庭记者 导致我现在要把牢底坐穿
...court reporter, and now I'm gonna rot in jail!
我全身心投入到你的案子里
I was focused 100 percent.
去你的 大卫
Fuck you, Dave.
等一下
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表