剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
我要你立刻停下
I need you to stop doing that right now.
请把水关了
Turn off the water, please.
好吧 但我请求找一个悲痛心理辅♥导♥员
Okay, fine, but I've asked for a grief counselor.
到底有没有悲痛心理辅♥导♥员
Is there a grief counselor coming or not?
皮特森先生
Mr. Peterson,
这栋房♥子现在是犯罪现场
the house has now been declared a crime scene.
我们需要你们都留在这里 直到另行通知
We'll need to keep you all here until further notice.
2001年9月
凯瑟琳死前三个月
好了 给我吧
Okay, come on.
-谢谢 -谢谢你才是
- Thank you. - Thank you.
好了
Okay.
你只能喝一点
Just a little for you.
谢谢
Thank you!
再多给我点 就一点 好了
A little more for me. Just a little, yeah.
你确定
You sure?
好了 现在该你致辞了
Okay. Now speech.
-致辞 致辞 -不
- Speech, speech, speech. - No.
感谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
感谢你 做的一切
For... for everything
感谢你给我写了超贴心的信
and for that, like, amazing note.
希望你和爸爸能去旧金山看我
I'm expecting you and Dad to visit me in San Francisco.
当然会去了
Yes, of course.
-当然会了 -我爱你
- Of course. - I love you.
等一下 你们没等我就开始了吗
Wait, you're, you're starting without me?
-你终于来了 -对啊 我们还准备开吃了
- There you are. - Yes! And we're about to eat too.
还以为你至少能有一次按时从健身房♥回来
You'd think he'd get home from the gym on time at least once.
孩子爸 你身上还有汗臭味呢 去冲个澡
Dad, you still smell. Go have a shower.
-我给你留一杯 -爸
- I'll save you a glass. - Hey, Dad?
玛格丽特 去楼上拿你妈妈的瓷器
Okay, Margaret, go get your, uh, your mother's China
把上好的亚麻餐巾也拿来
and grab the good linen napkins from upstairs,
-我去拿叉子 -因为今天是个特殊的日子
- I I will get the forks. - Because this is a special occasion.
她的宝贝女儿要上大学了
Her baby girl is going to college.
-我爱你 -我也要抱抱
- I love you! - Oh, I want some!
好了 快去楼上吧
Alright. Go upstairs already.
我都要被你弄哭了
You're gonna make me cry.
顺便去叫你哥哥
And get your brother.
托德
Todd!
托德
Todd!
别用这个眼神看我 去拿个沙拉碗
Don't give me that look. And get the salad bowl.
我离家时你可没给我什么贴心信件
You know, you never wrote me a special note when I went away.
对 你应该知道你俩情况不一样
Yeah. Well, it's different, you know that.
况且
Plus...
我对她们说话不像对你说的那么多
I don't overshare with them the way I do with you.
他们可不知道我的痛苦
They don't know my pain.
托德 托德
Todd! Todd!
怎么了 我在打电♥话♥
What? I'm on the phone!
晚饭快好了
Dinner's almost ready.
不 内特 我说的是靠返校日活动
No, Nate, what I'm saying is that we could be making
我们可以挣更多的钱
so much more on this back-to-school stuff.
直接强逼着他们买♥♥就行
We should just bully them into buying stuff.
对对 就是这样
Right. Right, exactly.
甚至可以有趣一点 比如
I mean, it could be funny, even like...
有轮子的袋子是给废物用的
a bag with wheels is for losers.
然后告诉他们这些是世界上最好的背包
And then these are the best backpacks to buy
然后给他们购买♥♥链接
and then links where to buy them.
对
Right.
等一下 内特 怎么了
Hey, one sec, Nate. What's up?
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.
好 我打完电♥话♥就去
Alright, I'm just finishing a call.
我要待在办公室
I'll be in my office.
内特 内特 我们给玛莎准备了晚餐
Nate-Nate, we got this dinner for Martha.
我晚点再打给你
Let me, let me call you back later.
-托德 去拿杯子 -好
- Todd, get the cup. - Oh, okay.
-我厉害吧 -天呐
- How was that? - That was...
毕竟得 是吧
You got to, you know...
好了
Alright.
为了延续由比尔叔叔和我老爸开创的传统
So to continue the tradition started by Uncle Bill and my dear old papa,
用英国口音说就是"传递爱的酒杯"
what the Brits call "passin' the loving cup"...
但是要用皮特森家的方法
...but with a Peterson twist.
-凯瑟琳 -在
- Kathleen. - Yes.
-你先 -天呐 好吧
- You first. - Oh god, okay.
传过来
Pass her down.
好
Okay.
我要敬一杯酒
I'd like to make a toast
敬我们美丽的女儿玛莎
to... our beautiful daughter Martha.
无论你的头发是什么颜色
No matter what color your hair is...
蓝色怎么样
How about blue?
-蓝色 绿色 无论什么 -主意不错
- Blue, green. Whatever. - Good idea.
你很美
You are beautiful.
你是我的女儿
And you're my daughter.
每天都会是一场冒险
Every day is going to be an adventure.
所以当你度过了美好的一天
So always stop and think and appreciate
要常常停下来思考 感激
when you're having a really good day.
需要对自己说
You need to think to yourself,
"今天是我这辈子最快乐的一天“
"This is one of the happiest days of my life,"
这样你就能保留这一天 时常回想
so you can retrieve it and bring it to the front of your mind.
并好好珍藏
And treasure it.
当你不愉快时 依靠这些日子
Lean on it when you're having a bad time.
因为未来还有非常多更好的日子
Because there are so many better days ahead.
-敬玛莎 -敬玛莎
- To Martha. - To Martha.
好了 给你
Okay, here.
敬妈妈
To... Mom.
我知道我们都会离开
I know we'll be gone,
但我们会一直支持你
but we're always here for you...
就像你陪伴我们那样
the way that you've been for us.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
-敬妈妈 -敬妈妈
- To Mom. - To Mom.
敬凯瑟琳
To Kathleen!
我来
I'll go.
-拿住了 -好了
- Got it? - Yeah.
敬爸爸
To Dad.
谢谢你一直支持陪伴我
Thank you for always being there for me.
祝你在政坛成功 如同你写作领域那般出色
May you succeed in politics the way you succeeded in writing.
-敬爸爸 -敬爸爸
- To Dad. - Dad.
-敬麦克尔 -谢谢
- To Michael. - Thank you.
敬我哥哥克莱顿
To my brother Clayton.
我知道过去这几年过的不是很容易
I know the last few years haven't been the easiest for you--
托德 托德我们不说春假的事情
Todd, Todd, we don't talk about spring break, right?
好吧
Alright.
我非常为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
重新上学以及其他的一切
Back to school and everything.
敬克莱顿
To Clayton.
-也敬贝基 -敬贝基
- And to Becky. - To Becky. And Becky.
-克莱顿 -贝基
- Clayton. - Becky.
-凯特琳 -谢谢
- Caitlin. - Thank you.
敬玛莎有个美满的学年
To a wonderful school year for Martha.
这祝酒词太烂了
That toast sucked.
行了 你的发言非常完美
Okay. 'Cause your speech was amazing.
希望有人能录下来传给后人
I hope somebody recorded it for posterity.
玛莎 我爱你
Martha, I love you.
希望你在新的一年享受人生
I hope you have the best next year.
有一天你会在超大的舞台上跳舞
You'll be dancing on a big stage someday.
-爱你 凯特琳 -爱你
- Love you, Caitlin. - Love you.
-再敬玛莎 -再敬玛莎
- To Martha again. - To Martha again.
轮到麦克了
Mike's turn.
麦克尔 怎么了
Michael, what's going on?
你是没话说了吗
Are you speechless?
不 不 绝不会
No. No. Never.
-好吧 永远不会 -好
- Yeah, never. - Okay.
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表