剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
all the way here.
这是她最后倒地的地方
And then that is her last position.
致辞 致辞 麦克尔
Speech. Speech, Michael.
让我们听听候选人的致辞
Let's hear from the candidate.
那就是我
That would be me.
对
Okay.
谢谢大家
Alright. Thank you.
所有人都值得第二次机会
Every man deserves a second chance.
但不是所有人都能得到
But not every man gets one.
因此我非常荣幸能得到这么多支持
So I'm honored to receive so much support for mine.
我非常高兴参选市议员
I couldn't be happier to be running for city council.
德勒姆对我来说意义重大
Durham means the world to me.
还有你们所有人
And so do all of you.
但趁着夜色未深
But before it gets too late,
我想给各位介绍
let me introduce
今晚的娱乐项目
the evening's entertainment.
有请德勒姆舞团
The Durham Dance Company.
看看你的成果
Look at what you've done.
瞧瞧
Look at this.
你太了不起了
You're incredible.
我好累 麦克尔
I'm tired, Michael.
一直都是 心力交瘁
Like, all the time. To my bones.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
我知道
I know.
我会让一切变得容易些 我保证
I'll make it easier, I promise.
我保证
I promise.
救命
Help!
救命 有人吗
Help! Anybody!
救救我
Help me!
有人吗
Somebody!
救命
Help!
救救我
I need help!
有人吗
Anybody!
救我
Help me!
-麦克 -救命
- Mike. - Help!
-麦克 救救我 -拜托
- Mike... help me. - Please!
哥们
Hey, buddy.
救命
Help!
我们去散个步
Let's take a walk.
我需要帮助 有人吗
I need help! Anybody!
救救我
Help me!
救命
Help!
有人吗
Anybody. Hel--
她在楼梯那边 你在泳池
She's on the stairs. You're by the pool.
你在这里什么都听不到
You couldn't hear a goddamn thing out here.
完全听不到
Nothing.
我是凯特琳·阿特沃特
Hey, you've reached Caitlin Atwater.
请留下你的姓名和电♥话♥
Please leave your name and number,
也许我会给你回电
and maybe I'll get back to you.
亲爱的 是我
Honey, it's me.
我想向你道歉
I wanted to say sorry
没能参加家长周末
for missing parents' weekend.
麦克的募捐会很成功
Mike's night was a, a hit.
他也许真能胜选
He may even win this thing.
听着
Listen.
有时生活会遇到一些事
Sometimes things happen in life,
你得决定未来怎么做
and, uh, you got to make a choice about what to do.
没有哪个决定绝对正确
And there's no clear right way,
或绝对错误
and there's no clear wrong way.
我想说的是 有时候
What I'm trying to say is, uh, sometimes
无论哪个决定 都不会让你
there's no option that's going to make you feel
完全满意
completely good.
所以你只能考虑所有选项
So, uh, you gotta look at your choices and...
做艰难的决定
make a tough decision.
我知道你不高兴
I know you're upset,
但我会弥补你
but I'll make it up to you.
因为我是你妈妈
'Cause I'm your mom.
我爱你
I love you.
你甩不掉我的 孩子
You're stuck with me, kid.
该死
Shit.
天呐
Oh my god!
凯瑟琳身受多处伤痕
Kathleen suffered numerous injuries.
见鬼了
For fuck's sake.
今晚过后
After tonight,
我们能还原出大部分
we can account for nearly all of them.
对吧
Alright?
她不是被丈夫用什么凶器
She wasn't beaten to death by her husband
殴打致死
with some sort of a weapon.
她不是被闯入的外人袭击
She wasn't, uh, attacked by an intruder.
凯瑟琳只是摔倒了
Kathleen fell.
两次
Twice.
麦克和凯瑟琳吃了晚餐
Mike and Kathleen eat dinner.
他们看了电影
They watch a movie,
《美国甜心》
"America's Sweethearts."
她跟同事打了简短的电♥话♥
She speaks briefly to a coworker
之后决定去室外观看星星
before they decide to end an already lovely evening
来结束美好的一天
by taking in the stars.
2001年12月9日
再喝一杯
Stay for one more.
为什么要在一天完结前提前结束呢
Why shut out the day before it is done?
因为我们中有人有工作
Because some of us have jobs.
我得睡前干些活
I got to get some stuff done before bed.
你吃安♥眠♥药♥睡觉吗
You take a pill to help you sleep?
对
Yeah.
早点休息 好吗
Come to bed soon, okay.
明天做吧
Let's do it tomorrow.
天呐 麦克 救我
Oh god, Michael, help me!
当麦克发现她时
And when Mike finds her,
她还有呼吸
she's still breathing.
所以他抱着她
So... he holds her,
他拿来毛巾
he grabs towels,
擦干净她的脸
wipes her face clean.
报了警
He calls 911.
求助
Begs for help.
然而
But...
为时已晚
it's too late.
有时我们虽已倾尽所有
You know, sometimes, when we do everything we can,
但
it's...
依旧不够
it's still not enough.
永远不够
It's never enough.
所以她摔了两次
Alright, so she falls twice.
血贱得到处都是
Um, blood's everywhere.
那她脸上的伤痕呢
What about the scratches on her face?
还有那个骨折
What, what about the, you know, broken,
缩骨的骨折
you know, neck bone?
-甲状腺 -什么
- Thyroid-- - I'm sorry.
-甲状腺软骨 -谢谢
- Thyroid cartilage. - Thank you.
我们要说明那些伤的来由吗
I mean, do we say how she got those?
-不 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
因为从楼梯上摔下来不会造成这种伤
Because you don't get them falling down the stairs.
也许她的脖子磕到木头了 她的脸撞上了墙
Maybe her throat hit the wood, her face banged the wall.
我并不担心这点
I don't, I just, I'm not worried about it.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
布莱克女士
This is Miss Black.
她是我在这个案子上的助理地检
She's my assistant DA on the case.
我知道 她留过言
I know, she left messages.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
弗雷德·阿特沃特
Fred Atwater.
-凯特琳的父亲 -你叫弗雷德吗
- Caitlin's father. - Fred?
真是巧了
Well, isn't that something?
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表