剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
有人说市议会干的事
Some say that the city council does
比市长办公室干的事多得多
more than the mayor's office, you know, ever does.
-真的吗 -对
- Is that right? - Oh yeah.
你说你住在低收入区 对吧
You said you live by that low-income development, right?
对 那里有点影响市容
Yeah. Yeah. Bit of an eyesore.
你朝下趴好
Hi. You want to start face down.
-我们就开始了 -好
- We'll get going. - Sure.
头枕怎么样 还可以吧
How's that face cradle? Is it okay?
好
Right.
力度怎么样
How's that pressure?
好 非常好
Good. Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个项目还能更好
That project could have been great.
并不只是为了那些需要的人
And not just for the people who need--
麦克
Mike.
你要一直待在这里吗
You gonna be here the whole time?
我只是在跟一位将来的选民谈话
I'm just talking to a future constituent.
或许你应该现在去百视达
Maybe you should go to Blockbuster now
免得所有好电影都被别人租了
and, you know, before all the good movies are gone.
好的
Okay!
詹姆斯 照顾好我妻子
James, take care of my wife.
她是一朵娇花
She's a delicate flower.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
你认识这个人吗 他叫做丹尼斯·罗
Do you know this guy? Dennis Rowe? R-O-W-E?
麦克
Mike?
不认识 我根本不知道他是谁
No, I don't know who the hell he is.
竞选的时候会跟很多人见面
You meet a lot of people when you're campaigning.
他是洛莉的一位朋友
Well, apparently, he's a friend of Lori's.
他跟他兄弟还小的时候
Kathleen used to babysit him
凯瑟琳曾经当过他们的保姆
and his brothers when they were kids.
我的线人说他是个跛子
My sources say he has a limp.
跛子
A limp!
他说你曾跟他做过四五次
Says you had sex with him four or five times.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Oh, you're shitting me!
-这是他声称的 -我的天啊
- That's what he's claiming. - Oh my god.
现在知道他总比之后才知道好
Rather know now than later.
他有没有说这段伟大的婚外情是在哪里发生的
Did he indicate where this great love affair took place?
他还没有给出完整陈述
He hasn't given a full statement yet.
等他给出完整陈述 就告诉我
Oh, when he does, get it to me.
我等不及要看了
I'm dying to see it.
-好的 -就这样吗
- Will do. - Is that it, then?
是啊 还没有新的消息
Uh, yeah. Till we get more.
我们会需要消化这件事
We're going to need to digest this
然后重新思考我们该怎么应对
and rethink how we approach it.
我们住在德国的时候
When we lived in Germany,
麦克跟男人和女人发生过许多次性事
Mike had many dalliances with men and women,
我最后也没有躺在阶梯底部啊
and I didn't end up at the bottom of the stairs.
-帕蒂 -各位 这是我的前妻
- Patty. - My ex-wife, everyone.
她会 她会待在这里一整个星期
She'll, uh, she'll be around all week.
麦克 我能跟你谈谈吗
Mike, can I talk to you for a second?
还有多少男人会突然现身
How-how many more men are they going to turn up?
我不知道 比尔 我没有写日记
I, I don't know, Bill. I don't keep a diary.
但我非常确定我从来没跟跛子做过
But I'm pretty sure I never fucked a cripple.
不 你说过"没有婚外情 比尔"
No. You said, "No affairs, Bill."
那些又不是婚外情
Well, they weren't affairs.
我从来没有带那些人出去吃晚餐
I, I never, I never took any of those guys out to dinner.
只不过是做♥爱♥而已
It was just sex.
不要拿你那套理论来说服我
Don't "Michael Peterson" Me.
做♥爱♥就是婚外情
I mean, sex is affairs.
你...说谎了
You... lied.
你和帕蒂在一起时出轨
You slept around on Patty.
和凯瑟琳在一起时也出轨
You slept around on Kathleen.
我 我没有说谎
Well, I, I didn't lie.
怎么 你听到她说的了
What? You heard her.
我们结婚以后 跟男人和女人都上过床
I slept with men and women when we were married.
我跟凯瑟琳结婚以后
I only had sex with men
就只跟男人做♥爱♥
since I married Kathleen.
-你还不懂吗 -凯瑟琳知道吗
- Don't you get it? - Kathleen knew?
回答我的问题
And answer the question.
你现在说的话跟她真像
You sound like her right now!
"直接回答问题 麦克"
"Just answer the question, Mike."
不 她知道 而且她理解
No, no. She knew, and she understood.
如果我否认 就是对她的污辱
To say otherwise, it's, it's just insulting to her.
我应该之前就告诉你
I should have mentioned this, uh, before.
我要去里诺几天
I'm going to go to Reno for a couple of days.
什么 要去多久
What? Well, for how long?
几星期
A couple of weeks.
我只是 我需要努力找到
I just, I need to try and figure out a balance
家庭和达勒姆之间的平衡
between home and Durham.
什么 拜托 你不能因为生我的气就离开
What? Come on. You can't leave because you're pissed at me.
这不是我离开的原因
That's not why I'm leaving.
我离开是因为我想要见我的家人
I'm leaving because I want to see my family.
什么 那谁要来照料一切事务
What? Who's going to take care of everything?
确保 确保我们有支付账单
Make sure, make sure the bills are paid?
这 这是北电网络最近给的支票
Here-here-here's the latest Nortel check.
你去银行 走向出纳员
You go to the bank, walk up to the teller,
在背面签名 给出支票
sign the back, hand it over.
这不是难事
It's not that difficult.
你来这里是为了照顾我
You're, you're here to take care of me,
而不是让我难受的
not to give me a hard time.
我知道你很难相信
I know it's hard for you to believe,
但重点不全是你
it's not all about you.
你错了 重点就是我
No, it is! It is all about me.
别搞错了 接下来一小段时间
Make no mistake, for the next little while
或者谁知道这件事会搞多久
or however fuckin' long this takes,
重点就是我
it is about me.
如果换成你即将要去
Now when it's your ass about to go to prison
坐一辈子的牢 那么重点就会是你了
for the rest of your life, it can be about you.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
我爱她
I loved her.
而且她也爱我
And she fucking loved me too.
第一次大概是在八年前
The first time was about eight years ago
在110公路旁的性用品商店
at the sex shop off the 110.
第二次是几年后在YMCA健身房♥
Then a few years later again at the YMCA.
-森林山的那个吗 -对
- The Forest Hills Y? - Yeah.
你在那里健身吗
You work out there?
有时候
On occasion.
所以你当时不知道
So you didn't know
跟你性♥交♥的人是谁
who you were having intercourse with?
不知道 我走进他家 洛莉向他介绍我时
No. I didn't know who he was until I walked into his house,
才知道他是谁
and Lori introduced me to him.
派对之后 你是否告诉洛莉
After the party, did you tell Lori
你跟麦克尔的关系
about your connection with Michael?
没有 我 我不
No, I... I didn't...
我觉得没必要制♥造♥麻烦
I didn't see any reason to create a problem.
你还知道其他可能跟麦克尔·皮特森
Do you know anyone else who might have slept
上过床的人吗
with Michael Peterson?
你可以现在告诉我们 或等到庭审再说
You can tell us now or under oath.
我认为可能有泰隆·拉库尔
I would talk to Tyrone Lacour.
你跟泰隆·拉库尔是朋友
You're friends with Tyrone Lacour?
不 不是朋友
No. Not friends.
我们这个群体很小
We're in a small community.
我在那场竞选活动后跟他提过这个故事
I told him the story after the campaign event.
他 他查了麦克尔的照片
He, he looked up Michael's picture
然后觉得看起来眼熟
and-and-and thought he looked familiar.
好吧
Alright.
罗先生
Well, Mr. Rowe,
我希望你为我做的是
what I'd love for you to do for me
写下
is write down
你跟皮特森交往过程中
what you remember from your encounters
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表