剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
我们不能支持诋毁行为 对吗
他理应得到客观准确 正负面平衡的描述
准确 难道你知道什么才是准确的
你根本不认识这男人
我认识 我们一直在通信
什么
多久了
五六个月
妈的
Oh, merde.
别自以为是了
你们这两年来喝这男人的红酒 被他的笑话逗乐
我只是给他寄明信片和书
书
什么书
《追忆似水年华》
你给他寄普鲁斯特的书
普鲁斯特
楼梯杀手
Hey, yo, Staircase!
我跟你还没完呢 听见没
I ain't fucking done with you, you hear?
听见了吗 老子还要教训你
You hear me, yeah? I ain't fucking done with you.
-坐下 -老子揍死你
- Sit down! - I ain't fucking done with you.
坐下
Sit down!
回去吃你的饭
Take it to your table.
亲爱的麦克尔
Dear Michael,
收到你上一封来信 我很高兴
I was so happy to receive your last letter.
我读信时仿佛能听见你的声音
As I read it, I could hear your voice,
过去这一年里我已经
which I have become so familiar with
熟悉了你的声音
over the past year.
这有点奇怪 因为你并不知道
Which is strange, since you have no idea
我的长相和声音
what I look like or sound like.
你读我的信时 代入了谁的声音
What do you hear when you read my letters?
女星碧姬·芭铎还是臭鼬佩佩
Brigitte Bardot or Pepe Le Pew?
纪录片进展顺利 多谢关心
Yes, the documentary is going well, thank you for asking.
我日以继夜地赶工
I'm working day and night to get it finished,
我依然坚信等世人看到纪录片后
and I remain convinced that once the world sees it,
就能帮助你上诉
it will help your appeal.
你要用那支笔捅我吗 楼梯杀手
You gonna stab me with that pen, Staircase?
我只是想着可以用来自尽
I was thinking I could just off myself.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
他们会让我清理现场
They'd make me clean it up.
你知道邮票的事吧
You know about stamps, right?
比现金还值钱
They're better than money.
带50枚面值37美分的到操场
Bring 50 "37s" to the yard,
我们会替你解决烦恼
and we'll take care of your problem for you.
不去也行 由你决定
Or don't. Up to you.
2001年11月
凯瑟琳死前一个月
市议员竞选
现任议员克莱蒙特以压倒性优势击败小说家皮特森
竞选的事我很遗憾 麦克尔
Sorry about the election, Michael.
你知道我投给你了
You know I voted for you.
原来我唯一那票就是你投的
Oh, you were the one?
收件人 玛格丽特·拉特利夫女士
杜兰大学
我对你太失望了
I'm so fucking disappointed in you.
你竟然擅自拆看我的信
I can't believe you opened my mail.
寄到我家 我当然能看
My house, my mail.
你别转移话题 这不是闹着玩的
And don't change the subject. This is serious.
杜兰大学会取消你的奖学金
Tulane is going to take your scholarship away.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
爸爸 我就是...
Look, Dad, I'm just,
我现在很纠结
I'm struggling at the moment.
道歉有什么用
Yeah, well, sorry doesn't cut it, missy!
这些成绩太可笑了
These grades are, are laughable!
而且你到底
What the fuck are you doing
去新奥尔良干什么
down there in New Orleans anyway?
新奥尔良尔迪·格拉音乐狂欢节
在该节日上女孩通过露出胸部换取串珠
-贪图狂欢节的串珠项链吗 -太过分了 别这样
- Trying to get the most beads? - Gross. No.
爸爸 你听我说
Look, Dad, I really,
我真心觉得自己不对劲
I really feel like there's something wrong with me.
我一向都觉得困难
I've, I've always had issues.
朋友都觉得我有学习障碍
My, my friends think that I have a learning disability--
殉道者玛吉
Margie the Martyr.
那只不过是用医学术语表达"懒惰"
That's just medical jargon for lazy,
我倒是很同意 你一向懒惰
which I agree you've always been.
你为什么那么恶毒
Why are you being so awful?
-我要打给妈妈 -打呗
- I'm going to call Mom. I don't... - Go right ahead.
我和凯瑟琳意见一致
Kathleen and I are on the same page.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
我们不会负担你
We're not paying for
回家过感恩节的机票费用
your plane ticket home for Thanksgiving.
爸爸 别说了
Dad, stop.
我们得开始省钱
We need to start saving money
为校方取消奖学金做好准备
for when they drop your financial aid.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我恨他
I hate him.
他这次又做了什么
What did he do this time?
我不能回家过感恩节了
I'm not going home for Thanksgiving.
他不肯帮我买♥♥机票
He's not getting me my plane ticket.
不是吧
Shit.
他是像平时生气那样
Was he, like, normal dad angry
还是像那次春假那样生气
or was it like spring break angry?
我不知道 我不知道 他...
I don't know. I don't know. He was...
有问题
something.
你不回家的话
Well, if you're not going,
我就留在旧金山
I'm staying in San Francisco.
比尔 比尔 我们要耐心一点
Bill, Bill, we need to be patient.
上诉法♥院♥已经受理了几个月了
The appellate court has had it for months now.
关键在于你前面排了多少上诉的案件
Look, it's, it's all about how many appeals were filed ahead of yours.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think that there's any chance
我们可以口头申诉 加快进程
that we could expedite with an oral argument?
我们的案子是辩方有利 你自己也说过
Our case is strong. You said so yourself.
别着急 很快就会有转机了
Just sit tight. This is going to be in the rearview in no time.
我得进去陪孩子们了
I need to get back to the kids.
好吧 孩子们怎么样
Okay. How are they doing?
他们六十岁的父亲
You know, their 60-year-old father
刚刚被一个瘾君子狠揍了一顿
was just brutally assaulted by a meth head
然后被单独监禁了一周
and thrown into solitary confinement for a week.
你觉得他们现在能怎么样
How do you think they're doing?
我在能力范围之内
I'm doing everything
竭尽全力去帮他们 比尔
in my power to help him, Bill.
而我要变卖♥♥掉这个人曾经拥有的一切
And I'm selling everything the man owned
才能一直雇你
to keep writing you checks.
所以你在学西班牙语吗
So you learning Spanish?
没有 其实根本没必要学
No. No, you don't really need to.
卡布算得上是度假胜地
I mean, Cabo's mostly resort town.
有很多美国人
Lot of Americans.
所以分时度假才会这么火爆
That's why the timeshare business is booming.
给
Here.
妹子啊
The girls, man.
你应该过来玩一玩
You know, you should come down sometime.
好玩的地方内特都门清
Nate knows all the good spots.
贝基应该不会同意我去的
Yeah, I don't see Becky letting me do that.
"同意"是什么意思
What do you mean "letting" you do that?
带她一起就行了
Just bring her.
过来
Get over here.
-邮票带了吗 -五十美分的 对吧
- Got the stamps? - Fifty, right?
楼梯杀手
Yo, Staircase.
有啥好货
What's good?
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
天哪
Jesus!
他没病吧
He alright?
他担心因为他是白人你会不接受他
He's worried you won't be cool because he's white.
真的吗 我的肤色让你紧张
That true? My skin make you nervous?
什么 不
What? No.
-会让你紧张吗 -不 当然不会
- Does it make you nervous? - No, of course not.
看你这个模样就知道你在说谎
I can tell by the way you said that you're lying.
-我不喜欢骗子 -我没有 我只是
- I don't like liars. - I'm not. I'm just, uh...
我不知道这里什么规矩
I, I don't know how things work.
我们拿白人的钱也没问题
Hey, we ain't got a problem taking a white guy's money.
除非你是兄弟会的
Unless you're in the Brotherhood.
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表