剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
拜托
Come on.
该死 我忘了东西
Fuck, I'm forgetting things.
泰隆 搞什么...
Tyrone? What the...
阶 梯 之 间
第七集
胡扯
It's horseshit.
我不会接受这个认罪协议
I'm not taking the goddamn plea.
那...怎么
So... what,
2017年2月24日
2017年2月24日
达勒姆
你想要重审吗
you want a retrial? Hmm?
不是我想要重审 是我得这么做
It's not what I want. It's what I need.
我不会承认我杀了凯瑟琳
I am not going to say I killed Kathleen.
天呐 麦克尔
Jesus, Michael.
麦克尔 想想钱的问题
Michael, think of the money,
还有这些年你为了辩护所耗费的光阴
the years you'll waste fighting for this.
我不是白♥痴♥ 我知道这意味着什么
I am not a moron. I know the implications.
-我们要是按照这上面说... -是我如果这么说
- If we say these words-- - If I say them--
你如果照这上面说 就不用再坐牢了
If you say them, no more prison.
你想让我站在庭上承认
You want me to get up and say
我是我人生中最糟的那一夜的罪魁祸首
I'm responsible for the worst night of my life,
我要对凯瑟琳所受的痛苦负责吗
that I'm responsible for Kathleen's suffering?
你听到我念的内容了吗
Did you listen to what I read?
我们会说你没有做错任何事
We're saying you didn't do anything wrong.
前面是没有 但到最后
Not until the very end where I say
我还是要承认我做了一切
I did everything wrong.
我不会承认自己有罪
I'm not going to say I'm guilty.
我不能承认
I can't.
我想避免一切
I want to avoid anything
会让你的自♥由♥受到威胁的情况
that puts your freedom at risk.
我想让你的孩子们不用再担心
I want your kids to stop worrying.
他们会理解的 他们...他们会支持我
They'll understand. They, they'll support me.
麦克 看看周围
Mike, look around.
只有我在这里支持你
This is all the support you got.
是我叫他们别来的
I told them not to come!
别来听他们的父亲为自己作伪证
Not to bother hearing their father perjure himself!
你有可能再次被判定有罪
You could be found guilty. Again.
是吗 有什么证据
Yeah, with what evidence?
检方的所有证据不是不可被采纳就是被玷污了
Everything the DA had is inadmissible or compromised.
除了你说的谎 麦克尔
Except for your lies, Michael.
你的人格
Your character.
这些还是会造成影响
Those are still in play.
你无法扭转那些谎言
You can't walk back from deceit.
以及大众对你的看法
From how people see you.
我不接受认罪协议
I'm not taking the plea.
我不会接受的
I won't do it.
2010年6月
七年前
课程进行得很顺利
Class is going well.
学生们似乎更配合了
Um, the students seem more attuned.
我很抱歉 索菲
I'm sorry, Sophie.
我的日子无法给你带来太多灵感
My days don't provide much inspiration.
我...我要回巴黎了
I'm, uh, returning to Paris.
让需要他的缪斯
Jean needs his muse.
我们的第三幕出了些问题
We're having trouble with the third act.
所以...
So...
那你什么时候回来
So when do you come back?
我不...我不确定
I'm not, I'm not sure.
我们希望很快拍完这部影片
We're hoping to finish the film soon,
但我不知道
but I don't know.
很难说什么时候拍完
It's hard to say when.
你在想什么
Penny for your thoughts?
关于什么的想法
Thoughts about what?
得了 关于我
Come on. About me.
关于我们
Us.
这一切
This.
这个嘛 我会先回巴黎
Well, I'll go back to Paris,
然后我会...我会回来
and then I'll-- I come back
再然后...
and then, uh...
就这样
That's all.
对 你回到达勒姆这个家
Right. You come home to Durham.
我不认为达勒姆会是我的家 麦克尔
I don't think Durham will ever be home, Michael.
你...你是我在这里唯一的原因
You-you-you're the only reason I'm here.
我们能想出办法解决
Well, we'll figure it out.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
"通过她的手 我能感受到生命
"Through her hand. I feel the pulse of life,
激♥情♥的脉动
Of passion.
而我想要拥有她的全部
And I want all of her.
她的唇 她的秀发
Her lips, her hair,
我还未得见的肌肤
The skin I've yet to see.
但命运剥夺了肉体的接触
But the fates have denied the carnal.
让我被精神层面所诱惑 所满足
Leaving me to be tempted and contented by the spiritual,
被她那空灵 纯粹的
The ethereal, the simple purity
话语和思想
Of her words and mind.
但仅仅这样就足够了吗"
But is that enough?"
我昨晚想出的诗句
Came to me last night.
你们有什么感想吗
Thoughts?
敬我的姐姐玛吉
To Margie, my sister.
我很为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我快30岁了 我离婚了
I am almost 30. I'm divorced.
我还用一个纸板箱当桌子
I'm using a cardboard box as a table.
我为你选择离开他而感到骄傲
I'm proud of you for leaving him.
我知道卢卡斯是个好人
I know Lucas was a, he was a good guy.
他是最好的人
He was the best guy.
我希望他能过得好
I hope he's okay.
是啊 瞧 你得
Yeah, see, you've got to
把放在别人身上的精力
take all of that energy that you're putting
用在自己身上
on other people and focus it on yourself.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当你终于开始
Well, when you finally start
关注你自己时
paying attention to yourself,
你就无处可躲了
you can't hide anymore.
好吧 我无视了什么
Okay. So what am I ignoring here?
卢卡斯过去也常常说这样的鬼话
Lucas used to say the same shit.
我们经历了许多
We've been through a lot,
而你却从来不谈起
and you've never really talked about it.
你知道的 我们从不...
You know, we've never--
你要么一直沉溺于过去
You can either let the past haunt you
要么继续生活
or you move on.
我无法改变所发生的一切 你也是
I can't change what happened. You can't either.
没错 但我能试着理解它
True. But I can try to understand it.
为什么我觉得那夜之前
Why I felt like something was wrong
就有什么不对劲
even before that night.
这也是为什么 我...
And that's why, you know, I'm going to,
我打算回家
I'm going to go back home.
你说回家是什么意思
What do you mean go home?
老实告诉我你在说什么
Just tell me what you're talking about.
我已经存够了钱去德国
I've saved up almost enough money to go to Germany.
我一直在跟帕蒂联♥系♥
I've been talking to Patty,
她还住在我们长大的
and she still lives in the same apartment complex
公♥寓♥小区
that we grew up in.
她说她能带我去妈妈家
She says she can take me to Mom's house
然后带艾格妮丝过来聊聊
and bring Agnes over to talk.
-你要去德国吗 -玛吉
- You're going to Germany? - Oh, Margie.
我知道你会生气 我就知道
I knew you would be pissed. I knew it.
但是我不想瞒着你
And I don't want to hide things from you.
那么下回你就保持沉默好了
Well, then, next time, just keep quiet
别跟我说你那狗屁自我探索之旅
about your bullshit self-exploration.
你本应该来帮我的
You know, you're supposed to be helping me.
结果现在我又得担心你
And now I have to worry about you again.
操 我永远都要盯着你
Fuck! I always have to keep an eye on you,
实在太累人了
and it's so fucking tiring
因为多年以来 我一直都要担心
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表