剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表
to tell us she'd found Liz at the bottom of the stairs.
拉特利夫一家像我们家人一样
The Ratliffs were practically family.
我们在同一所学校当老师
We taught at the same school.
找到了
That's it!
丽兹的验尸报告 全在这了
Liz's autopsy. It's all there.
我告诉过你了 这不可能是巧合
Look, I told you, this can't be a coincidence.
我知道他把你养大 但他不是个好人
I know that he raised you, but he is not good.
那是我们的爸爸 你不能说这种话
That's our dad! You can't say those things!
他很会操控人心 玛格丽特
He's very manipulative, Margaret.
在德国发生的事 我只告诉了你不到一半
I haven't even told you half of what we know about Germany.
我不能再跟你说话了 再见
I can't talk to you anymore. Goodbye.
提防那些假先知...
Beware of false prophets who--
老天
Jesus Christ...
她真是个疯婆子
She's crazy.
我们两个妈妈都死在楼梯下面
It is kind of a weird coincidence
这巧合确实有点离奇
we've had two moms die at the bottom of the stairs.
你什么意思
So what are you saying?
没什么特别意思
I'm not saying anything. I'm just...
只是我们还没谈过这事
We just haven't talked about it.
别冲我发火
Don't freak out on me.
你认为她们两人的死有关联
So you think there's some connection?
我明白玛格丽特阿姨为什么起疑心
I can see why Aunt Margaret's suspicious.
妈妈是死于脑动脉瘤
Mom died of a brain aneurysm
她因此才摔下了楼梯
which caused her to fall down the stairs.
那是场意外
It was an accident.
凯瑟琳的死也同样是意外
The same way Kathleen was an accident.
没错啊
Yes, exactly.
但这难道不古怪吗
And, like, isn't that weird?
这一切都很古怪
All of it's weird.
我们爸爸在巴拿马离奇去世
Our dad died mysteriously in Panama.
事实上 911事件发生时麦克在哪里
In fact, where was Mike when 9/11 happened?
别说了 你的话好荒谬
Oh, stop it, you sound fucking ridiculous.
你的口气才开始像凯特琳呢
Well, you're starting to sound like Caitlin.
你好像根本不记得
It's like you don't even remember
圣诞前发生的事
what happened before Christmas.
我记得
Yes, I do.
之后凯瑟琳就死了 现在我们必须成长
And then Kathleen died. And now we have to grow up.
爸爸一直都陪在我们身边
Dad has been there for us always.
他没必要收留我们 但他还是收留了
He didn't have to take us in, but he did.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
所以别再质疑一切 快停下
So just stop questioning everything. Just stop.
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. Can't. I can't!
麦克独自
Was it strange for Mike
去丽兹家是奇怪的事吗
to have been over at Liz's without you?
一点也不奇怪
Oh no, not at all.
乔治去世后 丽兹需要有个男人
After George died, Liz needed a man
在家里帮忙
to help around the house.
地检会说你们偷♥情♥
The DA's going to suggest some infidelity.
你知道 对吧
You know that, right?
丽兹和我只是好朋友 仅此而已
Liz and I were good friends. That's it.
在任何情况下
Under no circumstances
她都不可能把男女情爱至于我们的友谊之上
would she put carnal desires above our friendship.
至于麦克尔那时的不当行为
And as far as Michael's impropriety, at the time,
他也从不擅长隐藏这些
he was never very good at hiding it.
我没跟丽兹上♥床♥
I didn't sleep with Liz.
这些都是德语 麦克
This is all in German, Mike.
帕蒂能给你们翻译
Patty can translate it for you.
上面写的内容我都告诉你了
It says what I've already told you.
丽兹·拉特利夫死于脑动脉瘤
Liz Ratliff died of a, of a brain aneurysm.
我们去找个法庭认证的翻译家
We'll, um, get a court-certified translator
并把这些都交给地检
and turn it all over to the DA.
我们不想看上去有所隐瞒
We don't want to look like we're hiding anything.
我没有
Well, I'm not.
我要跟姑娘们谈谈 私下谈
I'm going to need to speak with the girls, uh, privately.
-请便 -不准拍摄 谢谢
- By all means. - No cameras, please.
麦克 麻烦你
Mike, can you please.
-谢谢 -结束后我来找你
- Thanks. - I'll come get you when this is over.
姑娘们知道吗
The girls knew?
不仅脑动脉瘤的事 还有楼梯
Not just about the aneurysm, but the stairs?
你必须现在对我说实话
It's essential you're honest with me right now.
问她们吧
Ask them.
姑娘们
Hey, girls!
你们一定感觉难以置信
It must feel surreal
自己被牵扯进这个案子里
you're getting pulled into this.
听着 对我来说最重要的是真♥相♥
Look, the most important thing to me is the truth.
如果你们有什么想说的
And if there's anything you want to say
关于你们母亲的死
about your mother's death...
任何事
anything at all,
现在该说出来了
now's the time to say it.
等等 哪个妈妈的死
Wait, which mom's death?
丽兹
Liz mom.
你们的生母
Your biological mother.
麦克
Hey, Mike.
都没问题 我暂时留下 万一你需要我
Everything checks out. I'll stick around in case you need me.
你们还好吧
You girls okay?
现在是我们对抗全世界
It's us against them.
很显然他们愿意
And they're, uh, clearly willing to go
耍阴招来伤害我们
as low as possible to hurt us.
我们不能让他们成功
And we can't let them.
我们之间再无秘密了
There are no secrets between us anymore.
鲁道夫申请了动议
Rudolph's already filing a motion
不让丽兹·拉特利夫牵扯进来
to keep Liz Ratliff out.
我们可以用404条的品格证据来反驳
We can argue the 404.
小吉姆斯·R·哈丁检察官
行 进来吧
Oh yeah. Come on in.
我一直在想那两个女孩
I was just thinking about these two girls.
你的女儿们怎么样了
How are yours doing?
她们很好
Oh, they're good.
我还逗她们呢
I've been teasing 'em.
她们吃了太多奶酪通心粉
They've been eating so much mac and cheese
头发都要变卷了
that, that their hair is going to get curly.
从没听说过这说法
Never heard of that.
她们这周在范那里
They're with Van this week.
接过来
Put him through.
杜安 你找到什么了
Duane, what you got?
皮特森打她时站在她身体上方
Peterson was standing over her when he beat her.
他短裤内侧的血迹
The speck of blood on the inside of his shorts?
是血液向上飞溅的痕迹
The blood flew upwards.
这是最后一块拼图
And that was the last piece.
我们成功用火钗完全复原了
We've managed to replicate this crime scene
犯罪现场的所有细节
to a tee with the blow poke.
你找到凶器了 先生
You got yourself a murder weapon, sir.
我很期待为你上庭作证
I'm looking forward to testifying for you.
干得好 杜安
Great work, Duane.
厉害坏了 把报告发过来
Hot damn. Uh, send that report.
我就知道
I knew it.
我的直觉就是如此
I could feel it in my gut.
我之前没告诉过你
I never told you this before,
但是
but, um...
我13岁时家里起火 因此失去了
I lost my brother and sisters in a house fire
弟弟和妹妹
when I was 13.
杰克才10岁
Jack was ten
而我那两个小妹
and my two little sisters...
年纪更小
they were even younger.
索菲-安和玛丽
Sophie-Anne and Mary.
我逃了出来
I got out.
但...他们没有
But... they didn't.
真遗憾 吉姆
I'm so sorry, Jim.
坏事就是会发生
Terrible things just happen.
知道吗
You know.
无辜的儿童可能被大火烧死
Innocent children can burn up in a fire.
剧集 | 阶梯之间(2022) | 导航列表