剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表
这是”主祷文” 《马太福音》第6章9到13节
with a heartbeat monitor.
- 加上心率监测仪 - 真不错
-Nice. -You know, ask the Father,
天父提供我每日所需,照顾我
to give me everything I need every day,
-take care of me. -ANGELA: Yeah.
I was like standing on the corner
我站在角落灌酒
drinking forties...
-ROBIN: Mm. -...you know, smoking weed.
一边抽大♥麻♥,上帝在这时接近我
And, um, so God like, pursued me though.
(CLICKS TONGUE) I made a few bad decisions and ended up
我做了些差劲的决定
最后以时速一百英里撞毁车子
totaling my Scion TC at 100 miles an hour.
-Oh, wow! -ROBIN: Yeah.
天哪
I found myself upright.
我靠信仰得救了
-Whoa. -Uh, as miracle as that is, so...
真是奇蹟
-ANGELA: That's a testimony. -Yeah.
这是见证
没错,阿们
-ROBIN: Amen. -Amen.
阿们
(BOTH LAUGH)
NATHAN: I was hopeful Angela would want to invite Robin
我原本期望安洁拉 会邀请罗宾加入排练
to join her rehearsal. But now, we were three days in
但排练已经三天了 她还是犹豫不决
and she still wasn't sure.
For me, more than a ten-year difference
对我来说,相差十岁实在有点‥
-feels a little-- -And he might be
- 他可能还更年轻 - 有可能
-younger than that. -Maybe. (CHUCKLES)
我的目标是 让你的排练越贴近现实越好
You know, my goal is just for
your rehearsal to reflect reality
-and I know... -ANGELA: Yeah.
我知道你会找个伴一起育儿
...with a partner it would-- That would happen for you, so...
-Well... -NATHAN: Yeah.
这样或许还是很贴近现实
...I can say, it can still be realistic
-because my husband could be at work. -NATHAN: Yeah.
- 因为我老公八成去上班了 - 是没错
NATHAN: And I started to wonder
我不禁怀疑 安洁拉其实并不想精确模拟未来
if she was less interested in an accurate simulation
of her future life and instead just wanted
而只想在梦想中的房♥子里放个假
a fun vacation in her dream home.
I hadn't intended for this to be easy.
这段排练不该如此轻松写意
Since baby actors can't work pass 7:30,
由于婴儿演员不得在七点半以后工作
the final switch of the night was to a robot baby
我们在晚上将婴儿替换成机器婴儿
that would mimic the sleep patterns
并模拟人类婴儿的作息
of a human baby.
To do this, I hired a local man who claimed to be a night owl...
为了达成这点,我雇用了一位 自称是夜猫子的当地人
EMPLOYEE: All right. (GRUNTS)
好了
他的工作是观看一位真实婴儿的直播
NATHAN: ...whose job was to watch a live feed of a real baby
and manually make the robot baby cry in sync.
并手动调整,让机器婴儿能同时哭叫
(ROBOT BABY CRYING)
不幸的是,这家伙根本不是夜猫子
NATHAN: Unfortunately, it turned out
he was not a night owl
and fell asleep within 15 minutes
他在上工十五分钟内就睡着
of the start of his shift.
And the next night, it happened again.
隔夜也是如此
Robbing Angela of the experience of being woken up
这让安洁拉无法体验到 整夜不断被小孩吵醒的痛苦
throughout the night and giving her the impression
并让她有养育小孩很轻松的想法
that motherhood was a walk in the park.
-NATHAN: Hey, how's it going? -It was all right, brother.
还好吗?
没啥问题,老兄
NATHAN: I'd be negligent if I didn't fix this.
我如果不处理,就失职了
Didn't you describe yourself as a night owl.
你不是自称夜猫子吗?
Oh, absolutely. Yes, indeed, yeah.
当然,我是啊
NATHAN: And once things were up and running again...
当事情终于回归常轨后
-(ROBOT BABY CRYING) -...Angela seems to be craving
安洁拉似乎亟欲寻找帮手
an extra set of hands.
Because within a day, she had set up
因为在一天内 她就和罗宾约好第二次见面
a second date with Robin.
Are you dressed for your date?
你打扮好了吗?
- 应该好了 - 你看起来很美
-I think so, yeah. -NATHAN: You look great.
-Thank you. -Very, very...
- 谢谢 - 非常‥
-Yay! -(NATHAN CHUCKLES)
NATHAN: But when I reminded her it was her responsibility
但当我提醒她得负责找保母时
to organize childcare, things got a little tense.
气氛开始有点紧张
I need more notice.
应该早点通知我,我才有时间找保母
So I have time to arrange a babysitter.
I mean, it's tough because I mean, technically,
这有点困难‥
原则上,工作人员‥
-crew-- The crew of... -Right.
- 我知道‥ - 工作人员不能帮你育儿
Our crew can't help out with any child-raising tasks.
-So, let's reschedule... -NATHAN: Right.
- 那就改时间吧 - 好的
...for like a week, you know, next week or something.
- 推迟一个礼拜,下周再说 - 好吧
-Right. -NATHAN: I couldn't let
我无法眼睁睁看她错失这次机会
this experience go to waste for her,
so I insisted she go on her date and just this once,
所以我叫她去约会
仅此一次,我打破我的原则 自愿帮她顾小孩
I broke my own rule and offered to babysit myself.
-♪ (SOFT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪ -How are you doing?
你好吗?
Okay, shall we walk a little bit?
好吧,要自己走一段吗?
Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!
ROBIN:
太神奇了
- 我生日是四月十七日 - 是
-ANGELA: Okay. -ROBIN:
我也常看到有MVP字母的车牌
- 很常看到 - 了解
ANGELA: Gotcha.
-ROBIN: -ANGELA: Mm-hmm.
我正要抵达这里时
首先看到的车牌
-ROBIN: -ANGELA: You're lying.
- 就是417MVP - 你骗人‥
-ROBIN: -ANGELA: No.
我向上帝发誓
ROBIN:
-(BABY COOING) -(NATHAN MIMICS COOING)
-(WHIMPERS) -Oh, no, are you okay? Oh, no.
不好了,你还好吗?
(CRIES)
It's okay, it's okay.
没事了‥
-(CRIES) -Aw.
你这辈子的梦想是什么?
ANGELA: What's your dream, like, for your life?
- 打进国家篮球协会吧 - 好的
ROBIN:
ANGELA: Oh, okay.
-(CRIES) -(SHUSHES) It's okay, it's okay.
没事了‥
(DOOR OPENING)
-NATHAN: Hey. -ANGELA: Hello.
-How's it going? -ANGELA: Good.
顺利吗?
很顺利
-Here you go, he's sleeping. -Oh, good, thank you.
给你,他睡着了
太好了,谢谢
我帮他换尿布了
-NATHAN: I changed his diaper. -Thank you for watching him.
谢谢你帮忙照顾他
我从来没有换过尿布
Yeah, I've never changed a diaper before.
还顺利吗?
ANGELA: How'd it go?
Pretty good, but that doesn't matter.
蛮顺利的,但这不重要 你跟罗宾进展如何?
-How did it go with Robin? -(ANGELA CHUCKLES)
-It was really great. -Yeah?
- 很棒 - 是吗?
我们聊得很开心
Yeah, I had a good time with him.
And there were a lot of amazing coincidences again
对话中也发现了很多巧合‥
-in our conversations, so... -Like what?
像是?
Just things that he was mentioning
像是他提到 生命中有些数字会不断出现
about numbers that have come up in his life,
you know, like, sometimes you seek signs
就像有些符号♥或数字会重覆出现
and numbers repeating.
So he felt like those were signs
他觉得这是命中注定的征兆
that this was supposed to happen.
-Okay. -♪ (SOFT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
好的
NATHAN: So, Angela invited Robin over to the house
安洁拉邀请罗宾来家里 进行第三次约会
for a third date.
Where she would propose that he joined her
届时她会邀请罗宾加入 一起养育小孩
in raising her child.
天父,我向您祷告
ANGELA:
希望您保佑这个计划
保佑奈森
就算他们以为自己在策划一切
他们也会明白这都是上帝的安排
是您维系世界的稳定,天父
(BIRDS CHIRPING)
-ANGELA: Hi. -ROBIN: Hi.
NATHAN: He's kind of a top candidate
他算是前几名的人选
-for-- to be a co-parent. -CHARLIE'S MOM: Oh. To be a co-parent?
- 你是说共同养育吗? - 没错,共同养育
-Okay. -NATHAN: Yeah.
Well, they seem to get along well enough.
- 他们似乎处得不错 - 是啊
-Yeah. -Hmm.
(BOTH LAUGH)
-No, I think you're very clean. -Come on. Don't I look clean?
我觉得你很干净
拜托,我很干净吧
There's actually a baby in the house.
其实屋里有个婴儿
-ROBIN: There is? -Yes, and I was wondering if--
- 是吗? - 没错
我在想‥ 他叫做亚当,你想见见他吗?
-Oh, wow. -His name is Adam.
I was wondering if you would like to meet him.
真的吗?
Really?
-Hi. -How are you doing?
你好吗?
-This is not my baby. -Okay.
- 这不是我的孩子 - 了解
(BOTH CHUCKLE)
It's to explore the idea of having--
我正在体验养育小孩的生活
what it's like to raise children.
-Mm-hmm. -ANGELA: Uh, it's for a project
这是某个进行中的计划
that is going on.
But it'll progress from like babies
会从刚出生,进展到婴儿 幼童,儿童,青少年‥
then like toddlers, three-year-olds,
then like pre-teens, then teens,
-um... -That's awesome.
- 太棒了吧 - 然后‥
...and there is cameras all over.
剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表